• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

and Gen V: Offering Shinies, Events, and Gen V RNG breeding service(Updated 6/28/13)

Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events

I'd be interested in that Shiny Duskull & that freebie Latias if you still have them, I can provide the Shiny Golurk & Hydreigion that were given out over wifi for the 2011 movie.

Sure, I'm interested in both of them. Anything else you want? Also, can you confirm that they're legit?

Nope just those 2 Pokemon and they are legit they've been sitting in my box since I transferred them.

Yeah these are extra's I've been keeping around for trading purposes.

Any estimate of when my Pokérus infected pokemon will be ready?

Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events(Updated 5/23/13)

Thread is now updated, More Events added.

Just wondering if you got those Pokemon ready for trade yet?

ok just shoot me a pm when ready.

I'm interested in that keldeo and genesect. For the keldeo I have an event darkrai I can give. I also have a TRU regigigas. I have some other Pokemon too just pm me if you want more choice.(some shiny RNG'd legendaries)

Hey, I've got the shiny Axew ready. I was wondering if I could trade just it for just the Japanese Suicune, and drop the other trades... RNGing eggs is ><

Hullo! :3 I have an Oblivia Deoxys and also the most recent event Deoxys, and these shinies: Seviper, Karrablast, Drifloon, Ralts, Lugia, Porygon, and Charizard. Do any of those interest you?

I'm very interested in your event Milotic, wifi event Genesect, shiny Rayquaza, and shiny Shinx!

Hey, I've got the shiny Axew ready. I was wondering if I could trade just it for just the Japanese Suicune, and drop the other trades... RNGing eggs is ><
Ok, I will clone the Suicune and I'll message you when I'm ready.
Hullo! :3 I have an Oblivia Deoxys and also the most recent event Deoxys, and these shinies: Seviper, Karrablast, Drifloon, Ralts, Lugia, Porygon, and Charizard. Do any of those interest you?

I'm very interested in your event Milotic, wifi event Genesect, shiny Rayquaza, and shiny Shinx!
Can you guarantee their legitimacy?

I have a shiny Eevee, a shiny amoongus, and a shiny Cherrim with Pokérus but I'm 99.99999999999999% sure it's hacked because it has a cherish ball as a ball. I want a TRU Arceus, please. I can search around a bit more, too, I have a VERY RECENT event Zekrom/Reshiram.

Edit: NVM, I want a Mew from Gen. 4

I have a shiny Eevee, a shiny amoongus, and a shiny Cherrim with Pokérus but I'm 99.99999999999999% sure it's hacked because it has a cherish ball as a ball. I want a TRU Arceus, please. I can search around a bit more, too, I have a VERY RECENT event Zekrom/Reshiram.

Edit: NVM, I want a Mew from Gen. 4
Can I have some info on the shiny Eevee and Shiny Amoongus? Did you get them yourself?

Um, trade... But they look legit... How do I check? I don't know programming..

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom