• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

anime-style battling

“Heat Wave!” Robyn said as she snapped her fingers, and the Tomohawk blasted the Grass/Normal starter with superheated air without leaving any time for a break.

me: holly, dodge backwards & use agility!

holly: holi! holi, li, li, li, li!

Last edited:
“Do a bunch of Aura Spheres!” Robyn said, prompting the cat-eagle to fire multiple balls of bluish-white at Holi. “Add a Stone Edge!” The Tomohawk slapped both its paws onto the ground, and a wall of sharpened stone shot out from behind the Grass starter.

“Do a bunch of Aura Spheres!” Robyn said, prompting the cat-eagle to fire multiple balls of bluish-white at Holi. “Add a Stone Edge!” The Tomohawk slapped both its paws onto the ground, and a wall of sharpened stone shot out from behind the Grass starter.

me: look out, holly!

try to dodge it!

she did so, just in time

holly: holi-pooch~ panting

me: ok, hang in there, pal.... let's fire a thunderbolt!

holly: holli-poooch!!

she fired the thunderbolt at tomohawk..... it hit him

Last edited:
The Tomohawk seemed to glare at the Holipooch with an expression that said “are you kidding me?” even when it’s cloak and the feathers on its head were frazzled. “Go ahead with a Taunt,” Robyn then said, allowing the cat-eagle to land on the ground and stick its tongue out at the Grass starter, before making a derogatory comment about Charlotte to its opponent. About what, Robyn had no clue.

The Tomohawk seemed to glare at the Holipooch with an expression that said “are you kidding me?” even when it’s cloak and the feathers on its head were frazzled. “Go ahead with a Taunt,” Robyn then said, allowing the cat-eagle to land on the ground and stick its tongue out at the Grass starter, before making a derogatory comment about Charlotte to its opponent. About what, Robyn had no clue.

at the 'The Tomohawk seemed to glare at the Holipooch with an expression that said “are you kidding me?” even when it’s cloak and the feathers on its head were frazzled. part'

holly: holi~
d6uzet7-f6fd6510-fd13-40ee-a7a7-1d0da6242208.png

at the '“Go ahead with a Taunt,” Robyn then said, allowing the cat-eagle to land on the ground and stick its tongue out at the Grass starter,' part

holly: holliiiii! .....growling

me: easy, girl

me, speaking to myself: ok, since taunt makes her use one attack for now....

me: ok, holly, use thunderbolt again!

holly: holi-poooch!

Last edited:
“Air Slash!” The Tomohawk immediately cut through the electric beam with a blade of air, and it sliced through to the Holipooch. In the meantime, Robyn told the cat-eagle to Roost, and a green aura surrounded it after performing Air Slash, with whatever wounds from before healing completely. The Tomohawk also didn’t look as bad afterwards.

“Air Slash!” The Tomohawk immediately cut through the electric beam with a blade of air, and it sliced through to the Holipooch. In the meantime, Robyn told the cat-eagle to Roost, and a green aura surrounded it after performing Air Slash, with whatever wounds from before healing completely. The Tomohawk also didn’t look as bad afterwards.

me: look out, holly!

it hit her

holly: holi~

me: are you alright, holly?

holly: poooch~

me: hang in there, girl

she got up.. just then, her body started glowing light green

Last edited:
Robyn looked stunned for a second, before she took her glasses off. “Well wouldn’t that be an evolution!” Then she noticed the dust on her specs and wiped them hastily on her shirt before putting them back on.

Robyn looked stunned for a second, before she took her glasses off. “Well wouldn’t that be an evolution!” Then she noticed the dust on her specs and wiped them hastily on her shirt before putting them back on.

me: is this.... it is.... her ability overgrow has been activated

holly: looking determined

Last edited:
And for another brief second, Robyn wondered whether she needed to change her lenses. Her Tomohawk got over his shock pretty quickly, since Overgrow really only powered up Grass moves. “Okay then, darned eyesight...Rain Dance, Tomohawk!” The cat-eagle soared into the air, and storm clouds swirled above it, raining down upon the arena.

And for another brief second, Robyn wondered whether she needed to change her lenses. Her Tomohawk got over his shock pretty quickly, since Overgrow really only powered up Grass moves. “Okay then, darned eyesight...Rain Dance, Tomohawk!” The cat-eagle soared into the air, and storm clouds swirled above it, raining down upon the arena.

holly: holiii~ ' she doesn't like getting wet by rain all that much '

holly: liiii~ shaking her wet fur

me: you're alright, holly

let's use mud-slap!

holly: holi!

she ran a little towards tomohawk & then used the mud-slap on him

Last edited:
“Hurricane!” Robyn shouted just as the Holipooch was about to strike. The Tomohawk then blasted the grass dog with air at point-blank range, blowing it back some distance.

“Hurricane!” Robyn shouted just as the Holipooch was about to strike. The Tomohawk then blasted the grass dog with air at point-blank range, blowing it back some distance.

she landed on her feet

me: holly, use giga drain

she did so

Last edited:
“Fly up and Aura Sphere! Let’s get over with this!” The Tomohawk soared upwards, dodging the attack, and summoned several balls of aura that chased after the Holipooch.

“Fly up and Aura Sphere! Let’s get over with this!” The Tomohawk soared upwards, dodging the attack, and summoned several balls of aura that chased after the Holipooch.

holly: hollii~

me: look out, holly... dodge it!

she does so...

just then, i put a grassuim z onto my z-ring *yep i have a z-ring... i imagine this region is after alola :3 *

me: let's do it, holly

holly: pooch!

me: with all our power!

me: bloom doom!

Last edited:
“Protect, now!” Robyn shouted, and the Tomohawk quickly summoned a barrier around itself before the Z-Move hit. Not enough to block out the attack entirely, but still enough to negate a large portion of the damage done.

“Protect, now!” Robyn shouted, and the Tomohawk quickly summoned a barrier around itself before the Z-Move hit. Not enough to block out the attack entirely, but still enough to negate a large portion of the damage done.

me: no way!?

holly: holi!?

me: alright then... holly, use iron tail

holly: pooch! she ran forward & went to use iron tail on tomohawk

Last edited:
“Alright, Submission!” With a quick reaction, the cat-eagle grabbed the Grass starter’s iron-clad tail, and swung the pooch around before throwing it to the ground hard.

“Alright, Submission!” With a quick reaction, the cat-eagle grabbed the Grass starter’s iron-clad tail, and swung the pooch around before throwing it to the ground hard.

me: are you alright, holly?

Last edited:
“Okay, finish this with Hurricane!” Robyn shouted. Using what was left of the rainstorm the Tomohawk whipped up a tempest, and blasted the rain/wind combo at the Holipooch.

Back
Top Bottom