• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anyone Complete a Pokédex?

I have completed the pokedex in Red, Blue and Yellow all 151. I completed the pokedex in silver gold and crystal all 251. Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red and Leaf Green all 386. In Diamond and pearl I have 490 I’m just waiting for the last 3 to be released.

I completed the Browser in Ranger but that is easier.

I got extremely close to completing the Ruby Pokédex but never found a Feebas.

Does this include owning all (having all in boxes) or just having dex entry. eg trade then trade back?

Does this include owning all (having all in boxes) or just having dex entry. eg trade then trade back?

If you have complete data on all of them it counts. Meaning you just needed to have seen them at one point in time.

Judging from how much I use the wifi feature, I'm thinking this might be the first year I complete the national dex. BTW, does anyone know if the Profesor gives you anything for completing it in DP?

He doesn’t give you anything. I was hoping he would have at least done a little dance but no such luck.

He doesn’t give you anything. I was hoping he would have at least done a little dance but no such luck.

You do get an extra little star on your trainer card, though.

I completed the Hoenn dex and the original 150...no Mew.

I only have 391...guh. I don't have the wifi connection where I live, I've used it once and found a japanese bagon. Woot. --I do have all 150 in the Sinnoh dex. Working on the rest...only 100 more!

Up to 440...the trickiest ones are the ones you have to trade / trade back w/ items. Gorebyss and Huntail...psh. Who actually likes those?

I got 149 in Blue. No Mew of course, and the only person I knew with a Blastoise refused to let me borrow it for the entry.

Way back in my Red Version (first game) I got a complete Pokedex. All 150 +Mew. ... Then my game was deleted. I cried like a baby. I've never been able to complete a Pokedex after that.

I completed the National Pokedex in FR, LG, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald with 385, all legit. I went to SO many of those damned conventions >o<

No legit Celebi in the 3rd generation, so I never fully completed it.

Now in the 4th gen, I'm up to 440 seen and 394 caught with the ability to capture ALL of them except for Arceus ^_^

I have a Japanese version of Diamond with the glitch, so that's technically legit, though I'll still go to any lengths to get those events when they come out. And I found a Celebi which could be legit, but I'm pretty sure that's just wishful thinking, so I released it but got the dex data.

I'm so close! ^_^

I have all 493 species captured on Diamond

I dont plan ever to do that again

I JUST completed the HELL out of the Sinnoh National Pokedex! 492 out of 493!

Oh, praise the gods for the Japanese import games ^O^

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom