• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice ANYONE HEARD OF POKEMON AQUAMARINE?? PLAY AS MEW?!

himontee

Reaction score
Hey guys just made an account and starting to get into the online forum communities thanks to covid-19. I hope everyone is staying safe and having an amazing month and happy holidays!

I was wondering if anyone has seen Pokémon AQUAMARINE yet? Its this Pokémon fire red hack rom where you play as a trainer who has been turned into a mew for some reason. Its actually pretty interesting and so I decided to start a YouTube channel to cover this video game with a walkthrough, but blind lol. Here I'll post a couple things about the game underneath and a link to a video for the what the first 14ish minutes of the game looks like. ---->
View: https://youtu.be/jdl5hJqAzgQ

Pokemon Aquamarine starts out with the player having a strange dream, where the local Professor, Professor Palm, tells him/her that they've turned into a Mew. A group of Scientists (Team Tactix) inspired by the Mewtwo event that occurred in the Kanto region 7 years ago are supposedly responsible for the sudden change. When the player wakes up, he/she finds out that they've actually turned into a Mew. It is then the player's goal to figure out how to return to their human body.

Features

• New region based off South America
  • New sub-regions based off Hawaii, Galapagos, and Antarctica
  • Starter is Eevee
  • New story with a diverging plot depending on gender
  • Added Pokemon from Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, and Alola
  • Added custom "Fakemon"
  • Customized Trainers
  • Increased overall trainer level
  • Added Fairy Type
  • Added Physical/Special split
  • Added new moves
  • Decapitalized a ton of stuff
  • Every Pokémon in-game is obtainable
  • Obtaining Stardust usually guarantees the next Pokémon to be shiny
12345.png
1234.png
123.png
123456.png

Extra Info

There are multiple variants of this game, the only difference being the title screens and the Pokemon your rival chooses:
Opal- Eevee
Aquamarine- Vaporeon
Topaz- Jolteon
Garnet- Flareon
Amethyst- Espeon
Onyx- Umbreon
Turquoise- Leafeon
Quartz- Glaceon

Zircon- Sylveo

CREDITS
Layell, Shiny_Vaporeon/Vaporeon22, The_ShinyMew/The_ShinyMew_2015, SurfingRaichu/SpookyWorld, MegaStarizard/Vesper09, Rybread52, Aka_Kun/Kazeun, UmbreonGurl/Umbreon

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom