• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Are you a morning person or an evening person?

I am easily able to wake up and act pretty normal in the morning, but I would much rather avoid personal contact with anyone for a while after getting up. I am much more responsive and active during the night.

Definitely an evening person. I sleep most of the morning which saddens me since I was able to rise at 9AM in the mornings. Now I barely rise before 12PM.

All my friends play online games and none of them wake up early in the morning. Maybe this is some kind of pattern. What do you think?

I think lots of people do that! Especially at my school, they're like "hah I went to bed at 3 and woke up at 6" and I'm like "dude how do you function, I die if I don't get a lot"
i've been like this ever since i was a kid. i would stay up late, then wake up early for school which was at like 7:30? i've been soooo accustomed to surviving on little sleep ever since even though i don't really recommend it. the less sleep you get, the more you feel like trash when doing anything that requires brainpower u.u but i've never been able to get past 5-6 hours of sleep, so...

Honestly, I can't tell lately. I love evening/nighttime because it's generally quieter/more relaxing, but at the same time I'm also more prone to stress and anxiety when it's dark. :s So I'll say daytime overall for my mood because it's the most important thing haha. But when it comes to waking up, absolutely not an early morning person, let me wake at 10am!!

Evening. Mainly because I have trouble falling asleep and am always tired in the morning, but also because the darkness is easier on the eyes and I like seeing the stars. Probably my favorite time to be outdoors is during summer nights

Honestly, I can't tell lately. I love evening/nighttime because it's generally quieter/more relaxing, but at the same time I'm also more prone to stress and anxiety when it's dark. :s So I'll say daytime overall for my mood because it's the most important thing haha. But when it comes to waking up, absolutely not an early morning person, let me wake at 10am!!
This is me exactly. As a teenager/early 20-something I was 100% an evening person, but nowadays I've noticed my mood is far worse at night than it is during the day and I actually do quite enjoy mornings, I just hate actually getting out of bed lol. Once I'm up for the day I'm good.

I'm a strange mix of both, though I don't think going to bed at 10 P.M. counts as an evening person. I usually can't/don't stay up past ten cause I like eight hours of sleep and getting the most sleep possible, plus my body usually naturally wakes up around 6-30 A.M. anyways so I don't want to lose sleep if I go to bed any later. Plus most of the time, I just feel weird when I do oversleep which I rarely do, even if it's minuscule like 7:02 A.M., I just feel weird losing that hour of my day even if it's mostly staying in bed until 7 A.M. strikes.

Oh absolute night-owl. Left to my own devices without external motivators (hell even with external motivators) I'll stay up real late by complete accident. Once I accidentally stayed up a decent way past 3AM without realising. I uhh, I fell asleep in class the next morning.

Evening person, definitely. I most enjoy going out around or after dusk, and I like the cooler temperatures and the peace and quiet of later hours. In general I tend to focus better at night and often stay up very late as a result (I'm usually going to bed around 3-5AM lately... however this isn't on purpose and I do not recommend this lol).

I do like mornings in theory — what I don't like is waking up early, dragging myself out of bed, and already being exhausted by midday. - -;

Evening person for sure. Sleep schedule is quite hard to manage on the spot. And it just tends to slightly shift later and later whenever it can (no work) until some day I have to wake up super early and I over sleep the next and it kinda resets.

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom