• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Artemis Fowl Mafia ~ Endgame - (Time Ends) ~ MAFIA AND SURVIVOR WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
:/ I'm glad the phase was extended but because of the mistake in vote count we don't know witch is double voter.

Unless swarla stole and is using jds vote.

@Pika_pika42 @jdthebud your thoughts on stuff?

The phase currently hasn't been extended, but I will if you ask for it.
Also, I made another mistake. The votes list has been updated, and it's now 100% correct. Sorry for the inconvenience.

@Elementar How long would the extension be?
I'd like to extend but want to know if I can be around until the end.

Also I guess the latest change means that it is really because of swarla's vote counting double, with the not voting not being affected.

Also, @Hellcrow, due to the circumstances, I will change you vote even though you didn't unvote swarla.
I haven't seen this mentioned to be required.

Anyway, it absolutely is the result of the vote stealing lol
If it was anything else, it would have shown in the VCs before now.

Phase Extension
Is a double voter mostly Town or Scum?
Mostly town, but it is most likely swarla's Vote Thief, which is mostly scum. Except that she might be Artemis.
Both roles can appear as both alignments, though.

Twelve-year-old Artemis is a millionaire, a genius-and above all, a criminal mastermind. But Artemis doesn't know what he's taken on when he kidnaps a fairy, Captain Holly Short of the LEPrecon Unit. These aren't the fairies of the bedtime stories-they're dangerous!

Thats amazons summary.

Wait hold on...Swarla's a vote thief?

[UNVOTE]: Zexy
[VOTE]: Swarla

I counterclaim.
ΟΚ ΟΚ can you please elaborate on this? How does Vote Thief and Hated mix together in your role?

HUGE FoS: swarla

Wait hold on...Swarla's a vote thief?

[UNVOTE]: Zexy
[VOTE]: Swarla

I counterclaim.
1454cd3d562fccfc289c7eae84d8ae6d_-of-a-chronically-late-new-so-late-gif_490-190.gif

You should say more. The only thing I've got for Schizophrenic is this from the MU wiki: Schizophrenic - Mafia Universe Wiki
I just looked up schizoprhenic in relation to characters and Artemis' mother is schizophrenic and bipolar. I didn't read further than that to see if she would be town or not. I'm trying to avoid spoilers too much otherwise I won't read the book. :)

Anyways that makes Caps seem somewhat townier.

@TheCapsFan Did you steal anyones vote last night? And why Swarla over Piko or Zexy who are tied currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom