• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Artemis Fowl Mafia ~ Endgame - (Time Ends) ~ MAFIA AND SURVIVOR WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha nice analogy @WolfOwl but I'm sure our Godfather would choose the loyal murderers instead of backstabbing losers innocent townies.

Also, we have cookies, pizza, doughnuts, chocolates, candies, burgers and a lot of other awesome stuff to keep our Godfather happy. :p

Hahaha nice analogy @WolfOwl but I'm sure our Godfather would choose the loyal murderers instead of backstabbing losers innocent townies.

Also, we have cookies, pizza, doughnuts, chocolates, candies, burgers and a lot of other awesome stuff to keep our Godfather happy. :p
Lies.

Also telling him that he's the godfather is another lie.

Darth did you know that usurper sometimes becomes the new godfather? So they are just straight up lying to you.

By the way @Zexy YOU BETTER BUY ME SOMETHING NICE FOR THIS BS!
I'm missing something here
@DarthWolf13 Did you know that wolves hunt in packs and work together. And yet here you are betraying a fellow wolf. Not to mention the true dark side is the town. We sit there backstabbing and accusing eachother. Mafia are honest and so friendly to eachother, but us townies we just destroy eachother, and manipulate each other. Mafia are predictable, unchanging. Town is unexpected. If you want to join the dark side, and remain loyal to your fellow wolf then help town.

Also we have cookies.
Did you not read my post
The wolves will feast on the weak tonight.
Feast on the weak and cst out wolf. The betrayer of wolves is you. Survival of the fittest and you are fit enough. Of course I know about wolf packs, but do you know they also have an alpha wolf which they follow? I don't see you following my vote.
Backstabbers? More like blind and dumb folk, you can hardly call that group a pack.
Predictable? Haha, oh just wait.
Cookies? I'm not @CheffOfGames

I do have to admit,
Explain yourself

Darth did you know that usurper sometimes becomes the new godfather? So they are just straight up lying to you.
My minions are not so smart, they use the wrong word. They're supposed to say Master, Alpha Wolf, King, Emperor, whatever they like of these.
I know about the Usurper, but am I not exactly that? Taking over their command.

I'm missing something here
MetaMislynchShipping

Anyways They are just whispering sweet words into your ears. Lies. Do you have proof that Zexy is not a godfather now? No. And chances are that he is. They are manipulating you and here I am being honest.

And what would you like to eat? I'll get you whatever you want.

Also my brother is a starwars fan. Would you truly disappoint a fellow fan by listening to the lies of others. Town may constantly backstab eachother, but at least we are more honest than the lying scum.

@DarthWolf13 Did you know that wolves hunt in packs and work together. And yet here you are betraying a fellow wolf. Not to mention the true dark side is the town. We sit there backstabbing and accusing eachother. Mafia are honest and so friendly to eachother, but us townies we just destroy eachother, and manipulate each other. Mafia are predictable, unchanging. Town is unexpected. If you want to join the dark side, and remain loyal to your fellow wolf then help town.

Also we have cookies.
But the mafia are called wolves too. And we have two of us, while you are a lone wolf.

Does this Mafia team look predictable, unchanging and friendly to you? We bussed Dylan.
Lies.

Sometimes. Not this time.

Besides, even if we lied, then we are the real Dark Side and are not predictable/unchanging.
MetaMislynchShipping

Anyways They are just whispering sweet words into your ears. Lies. Do you have proof that Zexy is not a godfather now? No. And chances are that he is. They are manipulating you and here I am being honest.

Also my brother is a starwars fan. Would you truly disappoint a fellow fan by listening to the lies of others. Town may constantly backstab eachother, but at least we are more honest than the lying scum.
To keep that shipping intact we need more dead town WolfOwl. Master DarthWolf can help me with this.

And she's whispering bitter words. Do you have proof that I AM the Godfather to be worried? No. And chances are that I'm not. She is manipulating you and here I am being honest.

But they can't get you townies' fresh meat :p

I am a star wars fan too! Her case is so contradictory; one moment they try to persuade you because they're backstabbing, the other because they're honest? So much inconsistency.

Do you have proof that Zexy is not a godfather now?
So what if he is?
If you come to me IRL with food, I'll make you win.
Also my brother is a starwars fan.
Your brother is awesome, but that has nothing to do with you.
But the mafia are called wolves too. And we have two of us, while you are a lone wolf.
They are my pack now.
I am a star wars fan too!
You, I like you.

You know how it goes @WolfOwl, join us or die. You have chosen poorly.
I love how much you're all trying to make me join each side.

If you come to me IRL with food, I'll make you win.

Your brother is awesome, but that has nothing to do with you.

They are my pack now.

You, I like you.

I love how much you're all trying to make me join each side.
I would come to you IRL with food but Dylan can do it. Useful even beyond the grave :p

As a MetaMislynchShipper I like that line; poor WO can't catch a break.

Me, I like you too :)
I would love it more if the other side wouldn't try this much.

Does this Mafia team look predictable, unchanging and friendly to you? We bussed Dylan.
.....Do you know how many times I've been bussed as godfather? Really now? Mafia bussing to ensure all members win is predictable.
Besides, even if we lied, then we are the real Dark Side and are not predictable/unchanging.
You are promising him stuff that he can't have.
To keep that shipping intact we need more dead town WolfOwl. Master DarthWolf can help me with this.
Sorry I think I'm breaking up with you so no the shipping does not need to be kept intact.
And she's whispering bitter words. Do you have proof that I AM the Godfather to be worried? No. And chances are that I'm not. She is manipulating you and here I am being honest.
Me? Promising false things is manipulation.
But they can't get you townies' fresh meat :p
Funny I'm pretty I've served plenty of that.
If you come to me IRL with food, I'll make you win
I can't do that. You live in another country.
So what if he is
So you don't care that they are promising you a throne and not actually giving you it.
They are my pack now.
No they aren't. We use the terms mafia and scum the most on here. They aren't wolves unless the game specifies them as so.
...I'm not the one making the wrong choice.
I would love it more if the other side wouldn't try this much.
Look he does nto trust you! Do you truly want to ally with someone that has no faith in you?

.....Do you know how many times I've been bussed as godfather? Really now? Mafia bussing to ensure all members win is predictable.

You are promising him stuff that he can't have.

Sorry I think I'm breaking up with you so no the shipping does not need to be kept intact.

Me? Promising false things is manipulation.

Funny I'm pretty I've served plenty of that.

So you don't care that they are promising you a throne and not actually giving you it.

No they aren't. We use the terms mafia and scum the most on here. They aren't wolves unless the game specifies them as so.

Look he does nto trust you! Do you truly want to ally with someone that has no faith in you?
But not because of Usurper.

He can be Godfather, he can have any food he wishes. No false promises.

You can't just break up... well you can but this won't stop everyone else (including me) from shipping it.

You've served townie meat that's too old by now.

While we have Dylan who lives in his country :p

We will give it to him.

They are wolves if I specify us as so.

I do trust him, I'd just prefer it if we were the only ones showing him how much we want him around, without having to deal with those annoying townies :)

Wow desperate much? If you're that desperate for me then let's make a deal. Let's lynch darth instead.
It's not desperation. You can't escape MetaMislynchShipping.
And no, I'd never betray Master Darth... besides what kind of logic would that ever have anyway?

That shouldn't stop you:p.Remember that you subbed for CoG, fill his spot. If you had to give me one thing, food related, what would it be?
I've already claimed it, they need me. They have no choice but to accept me.
Don't you get it? First of all, it also resembles family. Second, I AM the game now. It's all about me now.
Yet you will still die, ironic.
I do trust him, I'd just prefer it if we were the only ones showing him how much we want him around, without having to deal with those annoying townies :)
You both make a good point, but this alone will not turn me. @WolfOwl you mentioned flase promises from them. How am I sure you won't be the same?

Why don't you call your shipping Wolfy?

Wow desperate much? If you're that desperate for me then let's make a deal. Let's lynch darth instead.
Why would they do that?
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
@WolfOwl can't you see the feelings he has for his master. He even stated that I am a brother to him

Second, I AM the game now. It's all about me now.
Go Kingmaker Darth! You managed to make a game more about you than actual ME.
Why don't you call your shipping Wolfy?
Because MetaMislynchShipping is better. I've mislynched her for meta so many times.
@WolfOwl can't you see the feelings he has for his master. He even stated that I am a brother to him
You are the older brother. Lead your family to victory, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom