• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Artemis Fowl Mafia ~ Endgame - (Time Ends) ~ MAFIA AND SURVIVOR WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
@jdthebud if you wouldn't mind, reload me. I'm genuinely interested to see what would happen

EDIT: that's the second time i've used the word "genuinely" in the past ten minutes shush i'm tired
You may want to ask Elementar if the action you're going to use tonight is actually reloadable.
Also I kinda don't like this tbh because if swarla is Town 1x Vote Thief I'm starting getting suspicious of you despite the Hated. @jdthebud please consider it carefully, he might be something good for mafia like rolecop/roleblock, you may not want to reload that

You should know you shouldn't edit things in -_-

JD, the choice is yours, but I promise you all will be revealed in due time. The role you would be reloading is Hacker btw.
"you all will be revealed"?
Hacker, interesting... but not necessarily towny, hacking is a kinda scummy thing to do.

boi Hacker is the role that hacked into the mafia chat last night and disabled their communications system for the entirety of yesterday
Ah lol. I was expecting that to be called Encyrptor, being the archetypal role that stops OC and all. But OK, although all we have about it is your word. It's not like the mafia will claim it happened.

Ok as promised I am giving my opinions on every member of this game as per my reads.

1. Zexy: Town. Very proactive in finding Mafia. The only problem I have with him is his shifting of votes but maybe that's not as scummy as I think it is.
2. WolfOwl: Town. CheffofGames felt like Mafia.But WO, like Zexy is proactive in finding Mafia. These 2 feel most Town to me.
3. JdTheBud: Not sure. His posts don't give me any idea regarding his alignment.
4. TheCapsFan: Town. since Hated. I think the extra vote against him hinders his ability to be Mafia.
5. HellCrow: Town. since confirmed by Garu. Could be Mafia considering the possibility of Mafia Godfather. But I would like to believe Town as his actions don't contradict it.
6. Pikochu: Mafia. Agree with WolfOwl & Zexy on this. Also, couldn't find any info regarding "Wrestler" in MafiaWiki.
7. DarthWolf13: Indep. Nothing else to say on him.
8. SoaringDylan: Not sure. Not enough posts to read him. Not that I can complain.

Swarla: Really felt Mafia but turned out Town. This confuses me. According to me, it was an unlucky mislynch.

These are just my opinions on whatever I read and understood. They could be wrong since I clearly don't have the experience to read the game. Anyone is welcome to contradict or defend himself. Willing to listen to your arguments.

3. JdTheBud: Not sure. His posts don't give me any idea regarding his alignment.
He's claimed reloader and I can confirm it. Most certainly town.

Can't blame you for the rest of the reads although there need to be 3 Mafia, not just one. You should try thinking harder of which people are mafia.
Please consider how they voted for us to end with this outcome, a lynch on a town. Mafia probably did anything possible to achieve this lynch yesterday, because it was actually a close call.

Dylan has been too quiet. We need to look into him.

Also finished the PJ book. I shall start Artemis today!

Get ready for 8 books of massive character development! I'd suggest trying the series out until at least the third book (The Eternity Code). That's when I started to enjoy it more.

On phone atm may not stick till update. Will be around for day tho ofc

I have a feeling I know where this is coming from
It allows you to give someone back their one shot right?

I can say I doubt anyone is vanilla. I don't suggest using it on Dylan or anyone else who is likely Mafia.
What about you?

Day 4 ~ Last Faiths
Day 4 ~ Last Faiths

Foaly repeatedly smothered his internal screams and cautiously clung to the wall behind him. He began to click each number on the flip-up phone now present in his hand. It began to ring and he raised it to his ear. Out the corner of his eye, he could see Trouble Kelp re-entering the room with two elves following at the rear.

The phone was answered and erupted into anarchy. “Hey, this is the Jade Princess. You’ll need to be quick, because I’m about to go on stage.”

“Juliet, it’s Foaly.”

“Foaly, I don’t have time…”

“Butler’s dead.” Even though the cheers of a distant crowd could still be heard, it felt as though the world had been sucked of noise. The air became cold, and emotions were lost in the pain.

“Don’t… don’t lie to me, Foaly.”

“Have I ever been one to lie?” He was met with more stiff silence. It burned his ears until she spoke again. By this time, Trouble and his aides had gotten to his side with sympathetic looks painted all over their faces.

“I presume that’s not the only reason you called. If Butler’s dead, it must be worse than the mini-apocalypse we had a few months ago.” He could hear her strong voice falter and recover continuously. Strengths was always a strength of the Butler household.

“You’re right. Artemis has been taken through a time portal, and I can’t do it. We need Minerva.”

“You mean that stubborn French chick?” Foaly light-heartedly laughed at Mulch’s congruent description. But the thought fell away as soon as it arrived.

“Yeah, that chick.”

“Okay. But on one condition.”

“Yes?”

“Get my brother back for me. I don’t matter what the cost is.” Then she hung up, a strained hum of a broken connection replacing the solid silence.

“Foaly, we’ve got to go. We can’t do anymore here.”

“No offence sir, but if you think I’m leaving after what I’ve seen today, you’ve got another thing coming. Artemis always has a plan, even the old one. And I don’t think he would fall for Opal’s tricks. I’m willing to believe there’s something more to all of this.”

Trouble simply nodded. “Well if that’s what you really believe, I guess I need to support you.” They exchanged looks of respect and silence once more engulfed the room.

Beep, beep, beep. Their looks of respect soon transitioned into confusion, but Foaly could feel movement in his hand. The phone’s camera was blinking in a dark, crimson red. Trouble noticed it at the same time, and ran with his aides to the opposite end of the room. Foaly, against Trouble’s hopes, dove on top of the phone in a hopeless attempt to smother the explosion. The detonation began with a deep thud, with erupting arms of fire stretching across the width of the room. Foaly was at its heart, and even a mind like his couldn’t avoid the dark fate of flames.

Hellcrow has died. They were Foaly, but no other information could be found. They were aligned with the town.

Trouble rose after expending all of his magic to heal his broken bones. He looked down at his two colleagues, both of whom shared the same fate as Foaly. And just as unexpectedly as the last occurrence, the loudspeaker sprung to life as it coughed out the dust and debris.

“I’m impressed commander. I didn’t expect to see you live this far.” This voice was masculine. And felt that he had heard it before. It was similar to the one he had served for many years. “I actually believe you were better than Julius. Too bad you’ll be the last. Let’s play a game. It’s called, ‘Let’s see if you can survive longer than my brother.’ It begins now.”

Turnball. Artemis saw his last hope in the other time, Trouble, come to grips with another resurrected enemy. It just continues to surprise… Who am I kidding, I can’t be surprised. And I think I’m on schedule to make my move now. That’s what he told me anyway.

“Pixie, I’m interested in the technology of the screen here. I’m intrigued to hear how we can view people in another timeframe.”

“Did you just call me ‘pixie,’ you pathetic Mud Man? I’m your superior, so call me Ms. Koboi. And no, I’m not going to tell you, because I’m sick of Artemis Fowl knowing everything.”

Seed planted. “Actually, I’m Master Artemis Fowl II, and if I was the old Artemis, how would I know the portal you stole me through was a time portal, and not merely a spacial portal?”

Opal’s face contorted violently; all facial features scrunching sideways to cause major discomfort. Her breathing intensity increased dramatically within a second, puffing her chest to highlight the fact that she was irritated. “AHHHHHH!!!” She swiped at Artemis’ face and chest, Artemis successfully dodging all attempts. “How did you trick, Opal?!”

Oh, this dialogue in third-person is infuriating. At least Butler’s training is helping me now. His thoughts lingered over his lost friend for mere moments, and it was enough for Opal to connect once with his chest. He stumbled backwards into the wall and slid down its coarse surface. He grunted as he pushed forwards with his legs, sending Opal back two metres into a position resembling his own. His hand dove into the inner pocket of his coat, grasping the end of an expensive pen. It brushed against his blood-stained shirt as he aimed its writing end towards Opal’s body. He clicked at the pen’s head, and a glowing dart connected to wire spat out from its mouth. It pierced Opal in the thigh, spawning a crackling scream. The wire pulled the two together, before sparkling neon lights burst into flapping ribbons around them. There was the distinct loud ‘crack’ as the portal opened above them.

“Now we’re playing on my terms, pixie. I’ve got magic too now.” Their silhouettes became translucent and hovered into the sea of crackling blue and white. Memories literally began to flash past Artemis’ eyes, and they were going to be making stops.

It is now Day 4. The phase will last for 48 hours, unless a Hyper-Majority is reached. With 8 players alive, this will be achieved with 6 votes. Also, the game is in a state of LYLO. If the town lynch incorrectly, they will lose the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom