• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash And Misty Kissing?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow

Friend of Ash Ketchum
Reaction score
I Found It After So Long!!! A Picture From The Episode Misty Kissed Ash!!! Please Can Anyone Tell Me What Episode It Is From???!!!

Kisses!
-snow

Ps I'm Screaming With Glee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate to disappoint you, but there is one word that explains it all: Photoshopped

There are tons of those fake pictures where Misty kisses Ash.

Take a good look on the picture the left green arrow point out that a part of Ash jacket is missing the border line. It should be like the right green arrow.

fake.jpg

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

The pic is fake. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom