• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash Story

JoshuaBell320

Reaction score
I'm trying to make a series based on my interpretations of Ash's Journeys through Kanto to Kalos with different Pokemon Teams and other things would anyone like to help me with any input.

Attachments

• Ash_New_Teams_Lay_Out and New Stats for Pokémon V.2 (1).docx
    716 KB · Views: 56
Looks at document
While I do like the amount of work you put in, I am worried that you will burn yourself out by having so many Pokémon for Ash to use per region.
I appreciate the kind words I wish I was a better writer cause I have so many Ideas to have in this story. I wanted my Story to be three arcs the First Arc would be Kanto/OI, Johto and Hoenn. (It would have the Team Rocket, Neo Team Rocket, and Team Magma and Aqua stories as well as Gary being the main rival for Ash for all of the that arc) Then Sinnoh, Unova Rijon Islands (A place I made up where he will learn about Mega Evolution) (This arc would have been about Team Galactic, Team Plasma and learning about Aura, Psychic and Chaos Powers and the rival would be Paul for all of that Journey) Lastly the Final would be Kalos and whatever I planned to be the end probably like Pokémon Journey with a Tournament with all Champions, League Winners and Contest winners with every one reuniting. I also wanted to included things from the Electric Tales of Pikachu Manga like Jessie and James quitting Team Rocket and getting married.
'
My brain runs in hundred miles per minute. I wish I knew someone who knew how to write amazing but I leave it hear for now

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom