• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review Ash strongest team from Kanto to journey

MegaGreninga

Reaction score
So who is Ash strongest im not asking for powerhouse just strongest to weakest
why each one repersncts them to be that strong and why the others are weak

My ranking
1) JN for obvious reasons
2) SM since has a variety of z-moves, 2 legendary-esque pokemon and pretty much 2 regional aces
3) XY is pretty good especially Greninja and how everyone is fully evolved, but Noivern/Goodra have been lackluster
4) DP is like XY but toned down, blaze Infernape is harder to activate than Ash-Greninja and even Torterra has been disappointing
5) Kanto has some good powerhouses like Charizard and Snorlax but Bulbasaur/Squirtle are no joke either
6) AG isn’t the best imo, Sceptile and Swellow are great but Corphish and Torkoal didn’t impress me much
7) BW looks fairly weak since many NFEs and low feats but Krookodile is pretty solid
8) Johto just doesn’t have any good mons aside from Heracross, they’re all outclassed imo

1.JN (Entire team)
GAP
GAP
GAP
2.SM (Pikachu w/Z-Move)
GAP
3.XY (A-G)
GAP
GAP
4.DP (Infernape)
GAP
5.AG/Hoenn
6.OS/Kanto
7.BW
8.OS/Johto

dosen't help that the majority of the Johto Gym battles were done mostly with his gen 1 Pokemon.
Uhh......how is two the majority? He used Charizard in the first and last battles (and the latter also with Snorlax,) but that's it. Yes, he did use Pikachu in every Johto Gym battle (the only series where that has happened, fun fact,) but Pikachu's always been with him, and is only one out of his Gen 1 Pokemon. Wouldn't exactly call that mostly with his Gen 1 Pokemon. You're thinking too much of the last battle with Clair, and not the others. While Ash's Johto team is still his weakest in my opinion (whyyy wouldn't they let him use Heracross!??? Then the team wouldn't have sucked so bad!) he did still use them in all of the Gym battles throughout Johto, even the last one (he briefly used Noctowl against Clair and her Kingdra in the initial battle.)

Uhh......how is two the majority? He used Charizard in the first and last battles (and the latter also with Snorlax,) but that's it. Yes, he did use Pikachu in every Johto Gym battle (the only series where that has happened, fun fact,) but Pikachu's always been with him, and is only one out of his Gen 1 Pokemon. Wouldn't exactly call that mostly with his Gen 1 Pokemon. You're thinking too much of the last battle with Clair, and not the others. While Ash's Johto team is still his weakest in my opinion (whyyy wouldn't they let him use Heracross!??? Then the team wouldn't have sucked so bad!) he did still use them in all of the Gym battles throughout Johto, even the last one (he briefly used Noctowl against Clair and her Kingdra in the initial battle.)
Yeah. I think I was misremembering that. Perhaps it was because he used Pikachu in all eight Gym Battles that I made that mistake.

But i meant list of pokemon not teams
like who is number one to last but what are reasons

Like Pual pokemon who are strongest to weakest

Strongest Pokemon by far is Pikachu... but after that the list gets shaken up due to Journeys.
1. Pikachu
2. Sirfetch'd
3. Dracovish
4. Charizard
5. Dragonite
6. Sceptile
7. Infernape
8. Snorlax
9. Lucario
10. Krookodile
11. Talonflame
12. Glalie
13. Gengar
14. Swellow
15. Lycanroc
16. Hawlucha
17. Incineroar
18. Tauros
19. Staraptor
20. Heracross

This is the top 20 currently, this is based on feats.
The reason why i placed Lucario outside top 6, is because it wasn't nearly as impressive in base form compared to its Journeys teammates, except for Gengar.

Strongest Pokemon by far is Pikachu... but after that the list gets shaken up due to Journeys.
1. Pikachu
2. Sirfetch'd
3. Dracovish
4. Charizard
5. Dragonite
6. Sceptile
7. Infernape
8. Snorlax
9. Lucario
10. Krookodile
11. Talonflame
12. Glalie
13. Gengar
14. Swellow
15. Lycanroc
16. Hawlucha
17. Incineroar
18. Tauros
19. Staraptor
20. Heracross

This is the top 20 currently, this is based on feats.
The reason why i placed Lucario outside top 6, is because it wasn't nearly as impressive in base form compared to its Journeys teammates, except for Gengar.
gengar is weaker then glaie?
same for Lycanrock Lucario seems more powerful since he can use more power thanks to grenigna training what about grenigna level

Like Pual pokemon who are strongest to weakest

0.Aggron (Mega)
1.Torterra
2.Electivire
3.Drapion
4.Ursaring
5.Garchomp
6.Magmortar
7.Gyarados
8.Honchkrow
9.Nidoking
10.Metagross
11.Hariyama
12.Gliscor
13.Aggron
14.Froslass
15.Gastrodon
16.Ninjask
17.Weavile

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom