• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask the poster below a question

Um finding guys that were exactly my type maybe.

What do you think about herbal medicine/herbalism?

I think it's dangerous. There's no quality control or regulation for this kind of stuff so you have no idea what you're actually using if you go for herbal medicines as opposed to medicinal drugs, many of which were/are originally plant-derived to begin with but have the added benefit of, you know, actually being regulated and safety-tested so you know what the hell you're going to be using, how to be safe when taking it, the possible side affects, etc.

What is your favorite pizza topping?

None-it's just plain ol' cheese for me. (I will eat literally almost any kind of cheese pizza though, so long as it's just plain cheese and no toppings.) I guess I'm a little boring for that, but hey-it's my favorite.

Do you think it's dangerous for humanity to keep using/pushing the boundaries of A.I., lest it eventually rebel and take over terminator-style?

I'm quite frankly not sure about AI becoming self-aware per se, as I'm not knowledgeable enough in the field (it feels a tad bit fearmonger-y, but what do I know) -- that being said, I'm extremely opposed to the continual usage of generative AI (i.e. for writing, music, and art), as I'm really of a strong belief it's killing human culture and the arts. Perhaps in that way it could 'take over', regrettably... So perhaps yes and no, but in general genAI is something I'm convinced humanity should stop usage of immediately regardless.

On a lighter note: Do you like flowers? What's your favorite kind?

Yes !!! Flowers r very pretty... id definitely wanna keep a garden if i had the space. if i had 2 say my fav flowers r probably hyacinths!! ^^ but sunflowers r pretty too...

Hmm basic question buut summer or winter?

Yo, I'm a summer guy. I really don't like hot weather (and I DO like cold weather), but I have SAD which means that winter is not kind to me. I might hate the heat, but I need the sun to, y'know... be there.
My real favorite though. That would be spring.

What's an ability you have that's useless in terms of practicality, but is still cool or otherwise something you're proud of?

Um being ultra kind.

What is something that you are very conservative/traditionalist about?

Back
Top Bottom