• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask the poster below a question

I’m barely awake for sunrises, but ive heard they’re pretty here! The sunsets are really pretty here too, and I see more of them! Sometimes the sky will be like pink and orange and purple and it’s really cool! (So sunsets cause I see more of them and they’re pretty lol)

Fall or spring?

Tough choice. I prefer spring but I have more inspiration for writing in fall when it rains. I'll go for spring.

What is/are a/some well known work/s of fiction that you like despite the fact that it's not good per se?

I had to think on this one, aaaand honestly the only one that currently comes to mind is that influx of manga and anime that are isekai adjacent about ‘villainesses restarting in another life’. This is a powerful statement coming from me, the person who loathes isekai and isn’t afraid to admit it. I think it’s because a lot of these delve into cliche romance and royalty politics and at my core I LOVE that shit. Specifically rn it’s 7th Time Loop.

Did you have a stuffed animal that was your favorite when you were younger? What was it?

Chocolate milk, but this really specific fancy chocolate milk as opposed to stuff made with powder because I, unfortunately, have "spoiled brat" sensibilities when it comes to food and beverages.
I like regular skim milk too though.

Favorite species of bird?

I'm not much of a bird geek, haha, but I've always liked eagles, so let's go with that.

Say that you're fortunate enough to have found the love of your life that you know that you'll spend forever with. "Forever" being relative, however, as sadly all things must come to an end. If you know what I mean, anyway. And so, if you had the choice... would you rather die first and be buried by your loved one, or the outlive your loved one and then have to bury them?

I don't really care, because if I am correct in believing my religion, I know I would see her again either way. But maybe me die first so that, at least for me, the amount of time before I see her again feels shorter?

Do you think time travel's scientifically possible?

Yeah, I couldn't imagine really feeling anything else. I'm big on animals, so even just thinking about how many species have been displaced due to human urbanization of the habitats they had populated for so long upsets me.
In the area in which I attend class, we used to get flocks of these lovely cranes that would visit us every year in mid-autumn, but the fields in which they used to occupy have since been turned into suburbs, so with every year that passes there are less and less. :sadsola:
Oh, and if you're curious, approximately 150 species go extinct every day due to human actions.

Movie adaptations of novels are often criticized as being inferior, but what's an instance of one of these films you enjoyed more than the book?

I can't immediately do it with movies, but the netflix show Dinobots is a whole lot better then the children's book series of the same name.

Are there any books, tv shows, games, or other media that you really want to get a live action adaption?

There are so many I really want to cosplay... I think I mentioned some of my dream ones in the cosplay thread, but I have a lot of matching ones in mind hehe... a lot of FF ones unsurprisingly (Cloud, Squall whom I think I have the best chance of pulling off, Cecil, Tidus, Zack) and some pkmn ones (Steven also unsurprisingly.. I want to do a Diantha crossplay someday as well honestly), Erik from DQXI, and like every single major Xenoblade character. More personal than anything else but I would really like to try my hand at Felix Hugo Fraldarius (whom I share a name with via happy accident) and a Susato Mikotoba crossplay. I know they're a lot, but what can I say, I'm ambitious.

If you lived in the world of Pokémon, what would your dream job be?

Between 7am - 9am would be great! I work late and usually I don't wake up until gone 9 most days, which I feel is a waste of a morning, especially now the weather's getting a bit nicer.

Do you prefer over ear headphones, or earbuds?

Back
Top Bottom