• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask the user below a question!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sun Wukong. He's a beast in Warriors Orochi.

What would you rather do - roughhouse with a muzzled, de-clawed bear, or live with overly-friendly hippopotamuses in a lagoon for a month?

A bit. I keep meaning to finish it, but I have no idea who to add to my team so I'm held in this ghastly inertia which makes me say gay words like ghastly

Do you like to exercise?

I did.

Walking and that's about it. Swimming is nice also.

What's your favourite Pokemon world city?

Maybe?

Can you read Hiragana?

Yes
Practiced for years, still able to read it

Have you ever built a 3D Puzzle?

No. Made trouble, though. :cool:

What do you think of the film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, and who is your favourite character?

That's not really a question I'd like to answer.
I can't really think of any favorite character... but I'd rate it a 7.5/10.

What do you think of this?

Brilliant.

Can you sing, and are you any good and what is your voice type? (just casing the competition here)

No, but I can pet a human and get punched.

We used to be best friiiiends, and now we're not - I wish you'd tell me whyyyyyyyyyy! Do you wanna build a snowman? (doesn't have to be a snowman)

Well I can glue some cardboard toilet rolls together and fix a paper cone on top and add some fins at the base and then fling it into the air so yes, yes I can.

How confident are you, chum?

At times a lot, most times I take it carefully

Can you fall asleep in any condition or position?

Too many times to count...

Would you try to hug Korrina on me just to make me feel jealous? :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom