• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: Russian Girl *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

"Looks like it." Jovially, he added, "So don't go getting any ideas about Anastasiya, Jonah!"
Jonah just gave a contemptful hiss and turned away.

"Don't bother me until morning," Jonah said at last, entering one of the run-down houses and shutting himself in. Anastasiya inclined her head and looked at his chosen house with concern. Rex just shrugged, attempting to alleviate the princess' concerns.

“Alright, we'll leave lover boy over there alone for now, I guess,” Cal shrugged, entering another house.

Rex found a third for his own private use, and, getting the idea, Anastasiya made her way into a fourth. It would be of little difficulty to rest here; the buildings kept out enough of the desert's heat to keep it pleasantly warm inside them as long as the sun was up; during the night, the heat would continue to radiate through the exposed, slightly soft, sand that was present in place of the long-dismissed floor of each house.

In their own ways, so did the other three, allowing night to pass quickly and without event.

Cal woke up somewhat early the next morning. He thought he'd heard a motorbike in his sleep, but he concluded it was just his imagination.

Certainly, he was earlier in his rising than Rex, Jonah or Anastasiya, and, had they been questioned, they would most likely have denied hearing anything during the night.

He exited his house, stretching and rubbing his eyes. “Well,” he said to himself, “today's another day of walking to Fernburg.”

He was alone for all of a few moments before Anastasiya emerged from her chosen house, saying nothing, as ever, and came over to stand with him, ready to depart whenever.

Before Jonah or Rex had been given that opportunity, something moved from one side of the street to the other, further down the row of derelict houses, which caught Anastasiya's attention. It sounded like, whatever it was, it had heavy, metallic footfalls- even against the sand.

Although she already knew that the Blazian royals possessed this superpower, she was still impressed- and his chivalry was nothing to be ignored, too. A few seconds passed, then the thing crossed the street again, one house closer than before. It appeared to be a robot of some kind.

Two others, further down than the last one, crossed the street, too. They seemed to be carrying something, but at this distance, it was impossible to say just what it was.

Anastasiya cast the vista a concerned look, and went to retrieve Jonah and Rex.
When Jonah awoke, the first thing he could see was a white cloth. After a moment, he realised Anastasiya was cleaning his nostrils with some kind of handkerchief.
"Ваш нос кровотечение во сне," she said to him. "Вы уверены, что хорошо?"
"I...don't understand," he said, as he realised she had asked him a question.
The princess looked thoughtful for a moment, then showed him the handkerchief, and how she had cleaned some blood from his face.
"...Oh..." Trying to help her understand by limiting his words, he simply said, "No problem. I am okay."
She seemed to comprehend, nodding, and the two of them left the house together, by which time Rex had already gotten himself up and outside.

“Hey, guys,” Cal greeted them. “Anastasiya and I spotted some robots here. We better get moving.”

Back
Top Bottom