• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: Coming Home *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

"Seems to be. Make-up with a bad attitude."
"Were you listening to yourself just now?" Rex asked Jonah, slightly exasperated.

"Must be a pretty powerful one if it can do everything we've seen so far."
"Let's try not to jump to conclusions," Rex said. "Things are, to be quite honest, terrifying enough without worrying about poltergeists." He rubbed his eyes again; his vision was slowly returning to him, though his eyes remained inflamed. "Now, is that wooden door a walk-in wardrobe, or a connection to the room next door? Or something else?"

He made a vague gesture at the wall beyond the wardrobe that had attacked him. There was indeed a door there, though it just had a hole in it where a handle should be. It seemed to be made of some kind of pale MDF.

"That's the one." His vision had returned enough for him to function. He went over to open it, but discovered it to be quite badly stuck.

There was a moment of the sound of wood scraping against plaster, and then the door- the entire door- popped out of the frame, and began to fall forwards, towards them.

It hit the floor, making the standard door-hitting-floor noise. Rex entered the dark space beyond. After about a metre of darkness, there was another, more clinical-looking door.

It seemed to be an excerpt from a different building entirely. It resembled a hospital corridor, with many, many rooms with doors like this one. Rex walked out into it, and Jonah followed. After a moment, a door on the same wall as them, but some way to their current right, burst open, and two humans came out, one holding the other by the collar. The first pinned the second by the wall. He seemed highly agitated. The man pinned against the wall seemed to match up with the description his father had given about the presumed-dead antangonistic genius scientist that many people knew as Eggman, but his father had simply called 'the Doctor'. This incarnation of him was wearing a labcoat. The second man- his assailant- seemed fairly ordinary. A test subject, perhaps?

"One of them looks like a Doctor my father used to know. The other..." He didn't finish his sentence as he approached the two men.
From here, it was easy to get a good look at the attacker. There were only four striking features about him. White gloves. Blue hair. Red eyes. An hourglass necklace. Could this be..?
"What did you do?!" the blue-haired human demanded of the Doctor lookalike.
Said Doctor gave a sadistic grin. "I gave you the antidote. You're cured." His assailant punched him in the jaw.

"I know, right?" Jonah said.
The Doctor lookalike shoved the human in question out of his face and fled down the corridor, which drew his attention to Team Triton- especially Rex.
"Rex," he said. "I know what this looks like, and how strange everything looks right now, and I promise I'll explain later, but for now, just keep searching that house." He looked around, seeming paranoid. "And hurry. He's coming home, and you know it."
"Who is--?"
"Oh...You'll see!" Apparently panicked, he shoved Rex back.
Rex then realised that he had, in fact, been struck down by the falling door, and that the entirety of the last five minutes had been some kind of dream. Currently, he lay under the fallen door.

"He should be. Still, talk about bad luck...Blinded by make-up and crushed by a door. It's just not his day, is it?"
Rex cleared his throat- with some difficulty. "Less talk, more getting this door off me, maybe?"

Back
Top Bottom