• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefan548

Dance the Mamushka
Reaction score
THIS CURRENT VERSION IS BEING CONTINUALLY UPDATED UNTIL RP IS LAUNCHED! CHECK BACK FREQUENTLY FOR CHANGES!

Mikasa Ackerman said:
On that day, humanity was reminded what it felt like to live in a cage; To be at THEIR mercy.

2 Days after the attack on Trost District was quelled and the gate resealed:

A group of citizens who were noted for, for one reason or another, not evacuating and instead fighting back with what they could, where they could, when they could. The unsung heroes of the battle, they often manage to distract, immobilize, or, in rare cases, kill titans.

That's where you come in. You are one of those citizens, and you are being taken to training to hone the skills you displayed, and to train you into true soldiers to fight titans, guard cities, or protect the king.

Reservations are being accepted.

Name:
Appearance (Between 2 to 8 sentences, please):
Mannerisms:
Actions during the attack on Trost:
Fears:
Significant others (Family, close friends, etc...):
By Posting this sign up, I allow the RP mods to play my character during prolonged periods of inactivity.

I'm still fleshing it out, so expect a few tweaks and changes to show up later on.

My Sign up sheet:
Name: Edward Nafekop
Appearance (Between 2 to 8 sentences, please): A Young man who usually dons a white undershirt and pants with as many pockets possible. He has brown hair and blue-green eyes, with slightly pronounced ears.
Mannerisms: A pessimistic realist, Edward only truly cares for one person Hannah Vosht, a childhood friend. As far as he is concerned, pretty much everyone else is wothless, and he doesn't hold such information back. He's Cold, calculating, pragmatical, and harsh by nature, but those few who he tolerates gets the rare gift of seing his protective side without having a sword disemboweling them.
Actions during the attack on Trost: During the attack, Edward comandeered a fallen soldier's ODM gear, and after only a couple of minutes of practice, went on a 5-titan killing spree, letting loose such an inhuman rage that many onlookers ran not from the titans he combatted, but him.
Fears: Any harm to Hannah Vosht.
Significant others (Family, close friends, etc...): His parents and Hannah Vosht.
By Posting this sign up, I allow the RP mods to play my character during prolonged periods of inactivity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom