• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Updated 6/10

Re: Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Updated 5/20

I'm interested in the perfect Beldum. I have a female Moon Ball Mismagius, or I can check for foreign Pokemon with good IVs that I got from Wonder Trade if you prefer those.

That perfect Beldum sounds nice. I can offer some 5IV Pokemon if you're interested.

I'm interested in the perfect Beldum. I have a female Moon Ball Mismagius, or I can check for foreign Pokemon with good IVs that I got from Wonder Trade if you prefer those.
Ok, a foreign one sounds nice, thank you. What's your IGN?

That perfect Beldum sounds nice. I can offer some 5IV Pokemon if you're interested.
Sounds great. What do you have, if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited:
Re: Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Updated 5/23

Just to let you know, the one I have is a Jap Frogadier, but with just 4IV's. Is that alright?

Re: Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Updated 5/24

Hello,

I'm interested in the following pokemons, Female Poliwag ?/31/31/31/31/31, Male Turtwig 31/31/31/?/31/?, Female Abra 31/?/?/31/31/31.

Would you be interested to trade 3 of the following?
- Male Jolly Archen (31/x/31/31/31/31) with Defog
- Female Quiet West Shellos (x/x/31/31/31/31)
- Male Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling (31/31/31/31/31/x)
- Female Calm Hustle Remoraid (31/x/x/31/31/31)

Thanks!

I apologize, wrong thread for the second post.

Hello,

I'm interested in the following pokemons, Female Poliwag ?/31/31/31/31/31, Male Turtwig 31/31/31/?/31/?, Female Abra 31/?/?/31/31/31.

Thanks!

Sure! I can get those for you. What's your FC and IGN?

Awesome! My FC is 1564-2052-8889 and IGN Andres

Hey, could I get my hands on:

31/?/31/31/31/? female Ledyba
31/31/31/?/31/31 male (well they're all male) Sawk
31/31/?/31/31/31 Klink
?/?/31/31/31/31 male Seviper
31/31/?/?/31/31 female Kecleon
And one of your excellent Woobats

I've got some spare egg move Absol (4IV, Foul Play/Megahorn/Play Rough) if it will help you, and I have the pleasure of offering you my very last Scyther! Didn't think I'd ever shift that many without Wonder trading the lot away.

Of course, now I'm breeding for Mega Scizor, so very soon I'll have another ton of Scythers ...

Awesome! My FC is 1564-2052-8889 and IGN Andres
I'm sorry but I seem to be out of the turtwig with that spread. That's my bad. Is there a different spread you would like?

Hey, could I get my hands on:

31/?/31/31/31/? female Ledyba
31/31/31/?/31/31 male (well they're all male) Sawk
31/31/?/31/31/31 Klink
?/?/31/31/31/31 male Seviper
31/31/?/?/31/31 female Kecleon
And one of your excellent Woobats

I've got some spare egg move Absol (4IV, Foul Play/Megahorn/Play Rough) if it will help you, and I have the pleasure of offering you my very last Scyther! Didn't think I'd ever shift that many without Wonder trading the lot away.

Of course, now I'm breeding for Mega Scizor, so very soon I'll have another ton of Scythers ...
All set aside for you. I'm starting to come to know you as "The Scyther Guy"

I'm sorry but I seem to be out of the turtwig with that spread. That's my bad. Is there a different spread you would like?

No problem, do you still have the 31/31/31/?/?/31 spread? If you have a Female with 3IV that's better.

No problem, do you still have the 31/31/31/?/?/31 spread? If you have a Female with 3IV that's better.
I don't have any females, but I do have that spread. I have to add you and then we can trade now if you're available

All set aside for you. I'm starting to come to know you as "The Scyther Guy"

Well I was going to use a Japanese Protean Froakie as trade fodder, but given that combination is simultaneously the most common non-English, hidden ability and starter pokémon I assumed you'd already have at least three. Like everybody else who has ever played X/Y. But seriously, thanks for the 'mons.

I won't be online for a couple of hours though, watching the Indy 500.

I don't have any females, but I do have that spread. I have to add you and then we can trade now if you're available

Great! Yes I'm currently available.

Re: Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Updated 5/25

Thanks for the trade :) (sry if you got more than 1 PM, but the send pm message didn't seem to be working.)

Re: Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Updated 5/30

Hey wildcard, Gday to you. I was got my eye(s) on beldum#1 and togepi#3 if u still got any of those. Thanks in advance, sure hope we can make the trade : )

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom