• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Axis Powers Hetalia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Mite!

I would have done
3.)
3.)
1.)

so I'd be dead...

XD I'm going to make a second account after i finish my first one, and i'm going to see what happens when i don't lock doors, and when i choose the wrong answers.

Thank you Mite!

I would have done
3.)
3.)
1.)

so I'd be dead...

XD I'm going to make a second account after i finish my first one, and i'm going to see what happens when i don't lock doors, and when i choose the wrong answers.

If you don't lock the door when you find Prussia, it's a game over. If you choose the wrong option when you first see Steve, you die.

/all she remembers

there is a crack in the wall in the basement. I was being stupid and looked too far in it. there was a gross sound and then i died.

Thank you Mite!

I would have done
3.)
3.)
1.)

so I'd be dead...

If you don't lock the door when you find Prussia, it's a game over. If you choose the wrong option when you first see Steve, you die.

/all she remembers

If you set the switch that has Heck, something , and Heaven to Heaven I think Steve comes in and kills you.

^ in the chimney in the fortress that Germany builds, if you click on it to much you die.

Thank you Mite!

I would have done
3.)
3.)
1.)

so I'd be dead...

/all she remembers

If you set the switch that has Heck, something , and Heaven to Heaven I think Steve comes in and kills you.

^ in the chimney in the fortress that Germany builds, if you click on it to much you die.

really? i have to stop clicking the chimney ^^; i've probably gotten really close to dying.

Thank you Mite!

I would have done
3.)
3.)
1.)

so I'd be dead...

/all she remembers

really? i have to stop clicking the chimney ^^; i've probably gotten really close to dying.

It takes alot though, the person I was watching kept clicking on it and she died.

Thank you Mite!

I would have done
3.)
3.)
1.)

so I'd be dead...

/all she remembers

It takes alot though, the person I was watching kept clicking on it and she died.

oh. that's so strange ^^; how can looking at a chimney kill you?

Thank you Mite!

I would have done
3.)
3.)
1.)

so I'd be dead...

/all she remembers

oh. that's so strange ^^; how can that kill you?

You could totally fall to your doom... some how...

Thank you Mite!

I would have done
3.)
3.)
1.)

so I'd be dead...

/all she remembers

oh. that's so strange ^^; how can that kill you?

You could totally fall to your doom... some how...

so weird... ^^;

Well this is Hetalia we're talking about.

The creators of HetaOni can hardly call themselves fans... Why would someone create a game that kills everyone's favorite characters?

The creators of HetaOni can hardly call themselves fans... Why would someone create a game that kills everyone's favorite characters?

XD

I think that was the point...to bring a darker side to Hetalia. *shrug* That and the plot fits amazingly well with the Hetalia characters. XD

I find it annoying that no one belived italy in the second time loop.

Well, Italy is just usually scared so...

Been listening to character songs and I love Prussia's.

[video=youtube;uI-vQUOEha8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI-vQUOEha8&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;uI-vQUOEha8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI-vQUOEha8&feature=related[/video]

awesome XD

awesome XD

It just shows the awesomeness of Prussia.

awesome XD

It just shows the awesomeness of Prussia.
i am quite intrigued at prussia's character (with my ethinicity being 20% prussian. 100%true). i think he is cool but at the same time a bit annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom