• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Baccano! Mafia - Endgame - 12/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAY 2 VOTE COUNT - MID

Day 2 will end in 24 hours unless all players vote or HYPER-MAJORITY occurs.
With 6 players alive, 4 are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.

This puts Elementar one vote from hammer for no legit case.

Unvote: Elementar
Vote: Ereshgikal

This game is too small for this kind of vote to be a joke.

why didn't you just unvote him then? and why should Elementar start a conversation with you?

Vote: Ereshkigal

Because I was trying to draw a vote off Elementar so Elementar wouldn't get lynched early. Elementar doesn't strike me as scum.

Goal accomplished.

Now, to even it up so I don't get lynched... I'm using RollDB for this. Negative is Max, positive is Midori.

It ended up Max.

So...

Vote: Max1996

Once I have a stronger reason to vote for someone, I'll change it to them.

Now, my question for @Midorikawa is this: Why are you trying to get me lynched?

That's fair.

That's all you have to say?

VOTE: Ereshkigal

So my reasoning for voting Eresh, Spaces, and Elementars. Also responses of Eresh.

Eresh had thought themself safe and they had no reason to claim. However at the last minute Elementar with no real reason made Eresh unsafe and no time to save himself.

VOTE: Elementar

So my reasoning for voting Eresh, Spaces, and Elementars. Also responses of Eresh.

Eresh had thought themself safe and they had no reason to claim. However at the last minute Elementar with no real reason made Eresh unsafe and no time to save himself.

VOTE: Elementar

It was probably at the last minute because I'm in a different timezone. I was only able to be active then. And they were going to be lynched anyway. I genuinely thought they were scum, so I voted against them. Your reasoning for my vote seems weak too. I made them feel 'unsafe' when they were safe? How are you safe when you're the primary lynch target? I don't understand what you are saying. The point of mafia is to pressure others to get info.

It was probably at the last minute because I'm in a different timezone. I was only able to be active then. And they were going to be lynched anyway. I genuinely thought they were scum, so I voted against them. Your reasoning for my vote seems weak too. I made them feel 'unsafe' when they were safe? How are you safe when you're the primary lynch target? I don't understand what you are saying. The point of mafia is to pressure others to get info.
They weren't going to be lynched because they tied the votes. They were safe to live another phase and you changed that at last minute.

I didn't want a No Lynch, and Eresh was the best option for me. No Lynch gets us nowhere. And especially if there wasn't a NK, we would've been clutching at straws for information.

not that your other posts really added much, but this one stands out above the others to me. what did you think of Elementar at the time? were you hoping for a no-lynch?
At the time elementar had not confirmed and was one vote away from hyperlynch. Which to me just seemed suspicious. I was not hoping for a no lynch I just saw someone take an opportunity at a person who hadn't been in the threat, and thought it was weird.

I didn't want a No Lynch, and Eresh was the best option for me. No Lynch gets us nowhere. And especially if there wasn't a NK, we would've been clutching at straws for information.

Then how about now? Is there anyone you think is at least mildly suspicious enough to lynch?

However at the last minute Elementar with no real reason made Eresh unsafe and no time to save himself.

That's true, I hadn't really thought about how he didn't give Ereshkigal much time. But at the same time, Ereshkigal hadn't really defend themself and only said it was fair that you called them scummy. I can kind of get why Elementar just voted then

Then how about now? Is there anyone you think is at least mildly suspicious enough to lynch?

That's true, I hadn't really thought about how he didn't give Ereshkigal much time. But at the same time, Ereshkigal hadn't really defend themself and only said it was fair that you called them scummy. I can kind of get why Elementar just voted then
Plenty of people ha plenty of time to respond to Eresh comment. Eresh said he understood my reasoning and tied the votes. Elementar voted last minute and gave him no time to respond to the vote. And time zones don't matter because bmg shows posts in ones own time zones so if you look at the tkmestamp on the update posts or pay attention to how long the hosts say is left in the phase, you can know the update time your time.

So, I've read over the thread a few times and these are my current thoughts:
Midorikawa: Neutral, what I've seen up till now is just an active player trying to get some reads, but this can also be scum trying to seem as a good town.
Elementar: Somewhat scummy, I somewhat get why you'd want a lynch but no lynch is better than a mislynch in my opinion.
Space: Neutral, I don't have enough information on the moment to get a good read although I get a good vibe from Space's activity. Mostly straight to the point and asking the right questions on the right moments.
jackatlasred: Neutral, makes good points about the 4th vote on Elementar but again, I don't have enough to go off right now.
Skullcrow: Neutral, has not done anything except for questioning others and pointing out that Elementar already had 4 votes. Again, not having much to go on right now.

I apparently had less to go off as I expected at first... I do want to note that Skull and jack have said not a whole lot, which could be scum trying to hide.

So we have 1 and a half hours and not much to go on I don't think elementar should be lynched, but I won't stop this lynch due to not wanting a no lynch. I will however join a no lynch if people are willing to join. Vote: no lynch

Night 2 start

DAY 1 VOTE COUNT - FINAL
Elementar I (Midorikawa)
No Lynch I (jackatlasred)

No one was lynched.
It is now Night 2. It will end in 24 hours unless night actions are locked in a way that lead to an inevitable outcome.

Oh I guess that does stop lyches. Well guys I need to read the rules again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom