• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Back to Basics! Endgame(28/6/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Back to Basics! Day 1(16/6/2015)

Wow, CrackFox, pls notice me senpai. You didn't even say what you thought of meeee

In any case, I have come back from the depths of the text-sea alive, and my stance hasn't changed very much :/

I'm still seeing the power play v wait for something choice, and while neither are necessarily better than the other, they're both risky. If we're deciding to wait as a whole then, I'm guessing the best thing to do is keep formulating, thinking, feeling each other out.

EDIT:
I do everything with logic in mind, maybe it's so complex you just can't comprehend it.

Like lying about lying about not being an Independent, right? ;)

Last edited:

If we are going to lynch someone, I'd honestly prefer to lynch someone who is inactive and isn't going to contribute, plus we have a small chance they may be mafia.

I should have been more specific, what do you have to say to my reply to you about your explanation of your feeling?

I don't like the way she is branding HD scummy. She seems to really want to get him lynched and she's played games with him enough to know that he's a good player, he's complex and yes he definitely can be deceitful, but not always for the wrong reasons. I think she's threatened by HD and wants him lynched. I don't see a good reason to want him lynched for any other reason. I know others have voted for HD as well but she seems to be overly keen in her convictions towards him.

The_Pikachu was going after Zexy though, not me.

I don't see anything strange with Crackfox's post, it makes sense for her to be neutral on me because she'd be able to get a better read overtime by keeping an eye on me.

Like lying about lying about not being an Independent, right? ;)

I should have done that when the Day started and not close to the end of it. That might have led to a different result.

I am kind of interested in voting Sword Master, just because that he admitted to me that he'll just follow any plan that looks good while offering up no opinions on anybody. What do you guys think?

I should have been more specific, what do you have to say to my reply to you about your explanation of your feeling?
I stand by everything I said.

@CrackFox;

Please, I'm not that foolish.
If I was mafia I'd rather NK HD or you.
Probably get jackatlasred or someone else lynched.

I feel like your Neutral to Scum reads are pretty illegitimate. Aren't you aware that Rabbit is often less active as town? How does being quiet even correlate to being scummy? I mean, with that logic you should be Neutral to Scum as well because you haven't said as much as I would suspect.

"I don't agree with his suggestions as to how the play the game but I believe he genuinely is thinking of the towns' interests."

Could you elaborate on, "Genuinely thinking of the town's interests?"

I feel like Zexy is trying to look like town, but isn't town. Personally, I feel like all Zexy has to do to convince you that he's town is throw up a bunch of wall posts with mediocre to bad suggestions. I feel like his suggestions though are with the intent to confuse and bewilder town. I mean honestly, I feel like he's throwing up names and reasons to lynch someone and seeing which ones works. Perhaps he'll throw up my name and if everyone votes for me, then he'll keep his vote on me.

Oh, I have a doctor claim and I'm pretty sure it isn't a mafia. The doctor doesn't want their name revealed though.

@CrackFox;

Please, I'm not that foolish.
If I was mafia I'd rather NK HD or you.
Probably get jackatlasred or someone else lynched.

I feel like your Neutral to Scum reads are pretty illegitimate. Aren't you aware that Rabbit is often less active as town? How does being quiet even correlate to being scummy? I mean, with that logic you should be Neutral to Scum as well because you haven't said as much as I would suspect.

"I don't agree with his suggestions as to how the play the game but I believe he genuinely is thinking of the towns' interests."

Could you elaborate on, "Genuinely thinking of the town's interests?"

I feel like Zexy is trying to look like town, but isn't town. Personally, I feel like all Zexy has to do to convince you that he's town is throw up a bunch of wall posts with mediocre to bad suggestions. I feel like his suggestions though are with the intent to confuse and bewilder town. I mean honestly, I feel like he's throwing up names and reasons to lynch someone and seeing which ones works. Perhaps he'll throw up my name and if everyone votes for me, then he'll keep his vote on me.

Oh, I have a doctor claim and I'm pretty sure it isn't a mafia. The doctor doesn't want their name revealed though.
Why did she decide to trust you? You've made two posts.

:nono: Alright hunties, I'm calling crap. I was gonna keep my mouth shut, but I realized we could lynch mafia if I came forward. I'm the Doctor. Pikachu's claim is obviously a fake- why would someone trust her enough to roleclaim as a power role after she has made two posts? I think Pikachu needs to come forward with a name, and we need to lynch that person, because as Zexy said, Town members should not roleclaim power roles unless they are power roles. If Pikachu wants to protect this person, we need to lynch her, because she is protecting obvious scum.

Now wouldnt be a wise time for the cop to come out if we were to believe Tyler.

I stand by everything I said.

Why? Wouldn't it be in your best interests to elaborate instead of avoiding me? Maybe the more times you bring your argument up, people might get what you're trying to say, and I'm interested to hear it, especially when you say I'm being contradictory, when I'm not, and I've said how but you ignored my reply.

Aren't you aware that Rabbit is often less active as town? How does being quiet even correlate to being scummy? I mean, with that logic you should be Neutral to Scum as well because you haven't said as much as I would suspect.

He's more often less active as scum to me, if Post Restriction Mafia is anything to go by. I'm not branding him as probably scum though since the game just started.

If you're pretty sure they're not Mafia then why bother even saying you got the claim? About Zexy, I think he does it regardless of his alignment, I remember him getting a lot of heat in Gundam Seed Mafia for it and he was Town. If not, for something similar.

EDIT: oh dear

Now wouldnt be a wise time for the cop to come out if we were to believe Tyler.

No... They would just need to check one of them and contact the legit one, although I have a feeling The_Pikachu is lying about getting a Doctor claim.

:nono: Alright hunties, I'm calling crap. I was gonna keep my mouth shut, but I realized we could lynch mafia if I came forward. I'm the Doctor. Pikachu's claim is obviously a fake- why would someone trust her enough to roleclaim as a power role after she has made two posts? I think Pikachu needs to come forward with a name, and we need to lynch that person, because as Zexy said, Town members should not roleclaim power roles unless they are power roles. If Pikachu wants to protect this person, we need to lynch her, because she is protecting obvious scum.

And we should trust you because?

I say we wait for the cop to check you, then act from there.

Of course, the cop and doc do whatever they want. They might not follow either plan, or even might be inactive.

Why? Wouldn't it be in your best interests to elaborate instead of avoiding me? Maybe the more times you bring your argument up, people might get what you're trying to say, and I'm interested to hear it, especially when you say I'm being contradictory, when I'm not, and I've said how but you ignored my reply.
I don't know if you're Mafia, and I don't know if you're Town. Everything seems to be a grey area with you, and I don't think your response cleared you of your inconsistencies. I am however lifting my vote, as I'm waiting for Pikachu to come forward with the name of that Doctor claim. Unvote: HumanDawn

Of course, the cop and doc do whatever they want. They might not follow either plan, or even might be inactive.
If the cop checks me, he or she will have to out themselves as the cop, and why would we trust them? If Pikachu comes forward with that name and we lynch them, I can't guarantee it's scum, but I 100% can guarantee it is not the Doctor.

No... They would just need to check one of them and contact the legit one, although I have a feeling The_Pikachu is lying about getting a Doctor claim.

Wait I think you're too trusting right now. Tyler and pikachu could both be mafia, the Cop should not contact either till he checks town, Leaving the only option for the cop to read Tyler first. Either too trusting or in alliance with mafia.

I am more inclined to believe TylerM, even if their reveal was completely unnecessary at this point and premature to just come out when they haven't even heard from The_Pikachu.

Wait I think you're too trusting right now. Tyler and pikachu could both be mafia, the Cop should not contact either till he checks town, Leaving the only option for the cop to read Tyler first. Either too trusting or in alliance with mafia.

I guess that's possible, but I find that too unlikely that two Mafia would potentially get themselves lynched just to get 1 Doctor dead. We still need to hear from The_Pikachu though.

Okay to the cop, whoever you are don't contact anyone yet, Check Tyler, and if he comes out mafia then check pikachu. We haven't considered a double mafia lie.

I guess that's possible, but I find that too unlikely that two Mafia would potentially get themselves lynched just to get 1 Doctor dead. We still need to hear from The_Pikachu though.

Wait I'm not speaking about killing the doctor I am talking about killing the cop.

The cop checks one then goes for the other claim. What if the other claim was also mafia? Then the cop can't say anything and even if one is lynched they trade 1 for 1 since we would never think about lynching the other. We would end up badly.

Last edited:

Okay to the cop, whoever you are don't contact anyone yet, Check Tyler, and if he comes out mafia then check pikachu. We haven't considered a double mafia lie.

If there's a double Mafia lie then there would be another Doctor claim pointing out how they could both be Mafia..

HumanDawn brings up a good point. Of the two I'm more predetermined to believe Tyler because he's contributed more, but not by a large margin.

I still think Pikachu should come forward with the name. That way the Cop can check whichever person they want.

If there's a double Mafia lie then there would be another Doctor claim pointing out how they could both be Mafia..

Only if the doctor is active, or if he wants to reveal himself. (It would give us a great chance but then it would be 2 for 2, 2 mafia for our two power roles, and then we would have to rely on instincts which so far mafia has won easily). There is a huge loss but a huge gain, I as a mafia would do that, and almost did in my first game.

The doctor said that they would protect me tonight, so I'll be safe. The plan can be that the cop checks me and I can be confirmed and then we will have three confirmed townies.

The doctor said that they would protect me tonight, so I'll be safe. The plan can be that the cop checks me and I can be confirmed and then we will have three confirmed townies.

I say we give this a shot except I have a twist to this. Pikachu don't tell the doctor who the cop is until he also gets checked. you should tell the cop who it is, so he can check it. Also there might be more than one "Cop" contacting you, Tell them all who the doctor is, I have a plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom