• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Battle Revolution bumped up

Witchboi

it must be magick
Reaction score
PBR will be out by the end of the month gamestop just told me yay! it's on the 28 or 29th the day before mario party 8

it was in gamestops book and i had them double check their comouter and it all matched up

thier website still has it slated for the 25 of june, i'll have to check in to it at my local one tommarrow

According to a poster I got with DP (meaning, this information will probably be a month outdated), it's supposedly going to come out June 25th. Ah well, I don't care if it is June 25th or the 29th of May, I will not be getting it unless we miraculously move this summer or by my upcoming birthday.

But then again, I haven't been outside in ages due to lack of transportation, etc, so I'm really not in any room to talk.

when i was aking about it she said she hadn't heard anything about the switch but iwas in the computer as well as the book there is always the possiblity that this is a system glitch but the was another game someone else was looking for that was suppossed to be released around the same time that was moved as well

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom