• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Best Wishes: Your own ideas for episodes

Satoshi playing that minigame from B/W where he has to deliver orders for those people who want sandwiches. I forgot what it was called, but I'd love to see him run around in his maid costume again and mess up as he tried to remember everyone's order.

Just thought of one: Cabernet returns. All the Pokemon from episodes that seemed like filler (The Monmen and Hitomoshi episodes, for example) are now under her control. It could be a clip show.

Ash breaks Trip's camera. Shit happens.
Ha! XD
I bet Trip'll whine and yell at them for delaying "special business." He'll make Ash run around the current town to find a camera exactly like his. Unfortunately, it was an extremely rare collector's model.

I don't know if they did this yet, an "Ash crossdresses" episode. xD It would be hilarious. I'm pretty sure they've had it in every season prior. So they should continue it this time around as they do with their running gags.
(Note: I've only watched Episodes 1-7 of Best Wishes, so excuse my lack of knowledge.)

I don't know if they did this yet, an "Ash crossdresses" episode. xD It would be hilarious. I'm pretty sure they've had it in every season prior. So they should continue it this time around as they do with their running gags.
(Note: I've only watched Episodes 1-7 of Best Wishes, so excuse my lack of knowledge.)

Nope, not yet. But I sure hope they keep up the tradition as well!

and I'd love it if Cilan joined him...or something...

Technically he never crossdressed in Johto, unless you're counting it with Kanto as the, "original series," but I count Johto as a totally separate arc since that's what it essentially was.

But yeah, since they rehashed the, "pokemon falls in love and has to impress its mate," recently with the Cottonee ep, (which was Butterfree/Dustox's release ep and others), I'm sure Ash crossdressing will happen eventually.

Ha! XD
I bet Trip'll whine and yell at them for delaying "special business." He'll make Ash run around the current town to find a camera exactly like his. Unfortunately, it was an extremely rare collector's model.

Oooh, and to give Trip some more screen time/interaction, he'll tag along eventually because he's picky and paranoid :p
In the end, Ash accidentally keeps the memory card...he is disturbed at what he finds.

But yeah, since they rehashed the, "pokemon falls in love and has to impress its mate," recently with the Cottonee ep, (which was Butterfree/Dustox's release ep and others), I'm sure Ash crossdressing will happen eventually.

Always the optimist! ^^ The only question is...what will it be this time? It would have been an absolutely PERFECT era to bring in the maid outfit, but alas...that's already been done...

Nope, not yet. But I sure hope they keep up the tradition as well!

and I'd love it if Cilan joined him...or something...
And while you're at it, get Iris to join in on the fun too!
But I mean, that would make such a nostalgic (and yet interesting) episode.

BW1?? - Best Wishes finale
- two episodes [one-hour]

After finally winning the Isshu league, Ash starts preparing for going back home with his mother. Iris gets an offer to be trained personally by Shaga in order to take over the gym eventually, which she accepts as it's yet another further step towards becoming a dragon master. Dent receives a call from the Sommelier Committee and is informed about his promotion to an S rank sommelier and is asked to become a tutor/teacher in the school for young sommeliers, which he naturally accepts.

As happy as they all three are, it soon hits them that they will be far away from each other. Both Iris and Dent pretend to be okay throughout the first episode, but are in reality depressed as they have yet to tell each other of their offers.

The second episode deals with their departure as Ash, Iris and Dent fall of a cliff upon being attacked by TRio causing them to be separated from their Pokémon. As the episode progresses, Ash, Iris and Dent have their own final touching scene as well as the Pokémon who are looking for their missing trainers.

And the final episode in my opinion would be much more emotional than the original Misty, Brock and Ash goodbyes with Dent saying "it's bye-bye time" and Iris admitting to Ash how she's learned a lot from and apologizing for calling him a child.

Yeah. XD

Last edited:
Oh right, I got those mixed up. Thanks! ^^'

Y'all have some really great ideas! I would love to see a lot of these actually happen. Here's a few of my ideas:

1. There's a musical in Nimbasa City and Cilan joins, not knowing Cabernet will also be a competitor. It would give Cilan's Pokémon some focus and a chance for Cabernet to return.

2. Snivy gets angry at Ash for not using her very much (because he really hasn't). It would disobey Ash throughout the episode and possibly even run away for a while. It would give Ash a chance to develop his bond with Snivy.

3. While Bianca is traveling with the group, they run into Trip. She challenges him, but he declines the offer because he thinks she's too much of a joke. Bianca then calls him a scaredy cat or something, provoking him to battle. In a surprise twist, Bianca turns up the winner.

4. A scientist near Driftveil City is researching Deerling like in the games and asks the group to help him capture one. By the end of the episode, he catches one. (It's not a very good idea, but I can see it happening.)

Y'all have some really great ideas! I would love to see a lot of these actually happen. Here's a few of my ideas:

1. There's a musical in Nimbasa City and Cilan joins, not knowing Cabernet will also be a competitor. It would give Cilan's Pokémon some focus and a chance for Cabernet to return.
Why not make it more amusing and have Iris and Ash join too? Otherwise, it's a great idea. Though with the entire trio it would be much funner. :D

2. Snivy gets angry at Ash for not using her very much (because he really hasn't). It would disobey Ash throughout the episode and possibly even run away for a while. It would give Ash a chance to develop his bond with Snivy.
Yeah, I had something like this in mind too. It's an excellent concept and very interesting, but I doubt writers would ever think of that. :|

3. While Bianca is traveling with the group, they run into Trip. She challenges him, but he declines the offer because he thinks she's too much of a joke. Bianca then calls him a scaredy cat or something, provoking him to battle. In a surprise twist, Bianca turns up the winner.
Shooti crushed by Belle? Yes, please! :D

4. A scientist near Driftveil City is researching Deerling like in the games and asks the group to help him capture one. By the end of the episode, he catches one. (It's not a very good idea, but I can see it happening.)
Sounds like a filler. :p

I'd like to see an episode where they fully explain about eating Pokémon. Cilan is misunderstood about being a "Pokémon Connoisseur"! Team Rocket is seen eating a marinated and roasted Tepig! A non-Pokémon animal is shown! It's rife with possibilities.

I myself have a couple ideas:

1. Ash and friends find out about a special event: a group battling event of some sort (sorta like the Pokémon equivalent of a dance). Ash is of course excited to enter, but he then finds out that he must have a partner. This would be a two-parter: one episode with Ash trying to find a partner (prime opportunity for shippy sequences and stuff), and the other where he competes in the actual event.

2. JIGGLYPUFF'S RETURN!! Basically, Jigglypuff is trying to get back at Ash for all the times he and his friends ignored its talents. However, Iris and Cilan have no idea of how this Pokémon is so special (since they've never seen it before), so they fall for the Jigglypuff's tricks at first. Also, Jigglypuff's microphone is now also a voice-changer and translator (so basically, it can talk).

Also, Jigglypuff's microphone is now also a voice-changer and translator (so basically, it can talk).

uh, that would kind of ruin it. I mean, imagine if Pikachu talked in human language.

And the final episode in my opinion would be much more emotional than the original Misty, Brock and Ash goodbyes with Dent saying "it's bye-bye time" and Iris admitting to Ash how she's learned a lot from and apologizing for calling him a child.

"It's bye-bye time?" Whaaa...I can't even...
But, yeah, I get what you're saying. Personally, I'd like him to teleport off with his ninja bros off to find Ghetsis or something, but that's just me ^^;

Oh...and with Iris...Don't laugh at me for this, please (I'm just a sucker for corny good-byes and mushy sentimental crap), but I'd love it if she started to get all sad and teary eyed and then Ash goes up to her and say, "You're such a kid!" and she looks all surprised for a minute and then they start laughing and part ways...Uhh...yeah XD

Oh...and with Iris...Don't laugh at me for this, please (I'm just a sucker for corny good-byes and mush crap), but I'd love it if she started to get all sad and teary eyed and then Ash goes up to her and say, "You're such a kid!" and she looks all surprised for a minute and then they start laughing and part ways...Uhh...yeah XD

That'd be cheesy but it'd fit.

Back
Top Bottom