• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Black Butler Mafia [13p] - Game End (12/07/2019)

Fuck me, the last one being the roleblocker messed everything up

Why bother?

It’s definitely RM or cyber.

@Midorikawa, you and me are still suspects, aren't we? I feel like having two more night reports without risking to kill one of the informative roles is highly important here if we wanna try to clear ourselves up. If it really comes down to RMitch vs Cyber Wolf we already won, so it won't hurt right?

I was thinking of something like
@MegaPod checks Cyber Wolf;
@Cyber Wolf watches Megapod;
@RMitch tracks Cyber Wolf.

If Cyber Wolf is the scum he'll be forced to Roleblock RMitch and kill Mega. He'll be forced to fake a watcher report, which will 100% narrow down to two people. Town's victory. If he's innocent we can exclude him without taking the risk of killing him.

Fuck me, the last one being the roleblocker messed everything up

@Midorikawa, you and me are still suspects, aren't we? I feel like having two more night reports without risking to kill one of the informative roles is highly important here if we wanna try to clear ourselves up. If it really comes down to RMitch vs Cyber Wolf we already won, so it won't hurt right?

I was thinking of something like
@MegaPod checks Cyber Wolf;
@Cyber Wolf watches Megapod;
@RMitch tracks Cyber Wolf.

If Cyber Wolf is the scum he'll be forced to Roleblock RMitch and kill Mega. He'll be forced to fake a watcher report, which will 100% narrow down to two people. Town's victory. If he's innocent we can exclude him without taking the risk of killing him.
Actually it’s extremely easy to fake their results especially when you go stating a plan in the thread.

Whether RM is mafia or not, he proved my claim with his night 2 result by saying he tracked me and got blocked. Which means he’s telling the truth or he’s mafia and knows I’m telling the truth so I’m a perfect fake result for him.

Your role is better balance wise, so you’re not currently suspicious.

I think RM is the more likely scum. The way he didn’t claim his results right away and trailed off made it seem like he was unsure of how a bus driver would effect results and wanted us to finish it for him so he wouldn’t slip up.

Actually it’s extremely easy to fake their results especially when you go stating a plan in the thread.
Is that so? Can you exemplify a scenario like that?

Whether RM is mafia or not, he proved my claim with his night 2 result by saying he tracked me and got blocked. Which means he’s telling the truth or he’s mafia and knows I’m telling the truth so I’m a perfect fake result for him.
A mafioso with Ninja and Roleblocker shots could also explain what why there was no roleblocking nor tracker results N2.

From what I read about Grell she could fit this. Despite liking you, you're not exactly cleared up.

We do the night phase. Mega checks Cyber. Well tries to. Mafia roleblcoks him, and maybe kills him.

Cyber says he saw RM visit Mega.

Rm says cyber visited mega as well, as well as the nightkill.

We’re stuck once again not knowing who is lying, and we have one less town member.

Lynch one today. We got mafia we win. We got town, lynch the other the next day and we win.

But giving another night won’t chamge the situation. It’s too easy to lie at this point in the game.

We do the night phase. Mega checks Cyber. Well tries to. Mafia roleblcoks him, and maybe kills him.

Cyber says he saw RM visit Mega.

Rm says cyber visited mega as well, as well as the nightkill.

We’re stuck once again not knowing who is lying, and we have one less town member.

Lynch one today. We got mafia we win. We got town, lynch the other the next day and we win.

But giving another night won’t chamge the situation. It’s too easy to lie at this point in the game.
Yes, if it's really Cyber vs RMitch it won't make a difference.

But let's assume we mislynch one of them today.

Night happens and Mega is killed. What would you do if the other one remaining said they saw me? You'd only have one lynch left. I already have a Mafia result from Mega, wouldn't you get even a little conflicted?
What if they say they saw you visiting Mega?

If we do Night Phase first it's impossible for Mafia to not lose if we use all 3 investigatve roles. With only 2 they will just roleblock one and kill the other granting us no information.

If RMitch and Cyber claim to have been roleblocked: One of them is lying and we lynch both.

If both have reports: Mafia didn't roleblock the other one for some reason. New information and contradictions could appear.

If one gets roleblocked and the other one says to have a report:

* Let's assume Cyber Wolf is scum:
  • Mega gets killed, RMitch gets roleblocked.
  • He'll have to fake a report, which will turn the two final lynches into whoever he reports and him. If they try to frame he'll see the real killer.
* Let's assume RMitch is the last scum:
  • Mega would get a green check on Cyber Wolf, so they would have to kill Mega and roleblock Cyber.
  • However, if RMitch says he saw noone visiting Megapod he's either affirming that one of us is a Ninja or that Cyber did it, but since it's highly unlikely that the last scum would be able to Roleblock + use Kill Modifier, it would exclude both of us and making the two last lynches him and Cyber.
  • If he says that he saw one of us visiting Mega, the last two lynches will be the one he "saw" and him.
* If neither of them are scum:
  • If Megapod check goes through: we exclue Cyber Wolf, lynch RMitch first, last lynch is between you an me.
  • If Mega's check doesn't go through:
    • If it's because Cyber Wolf died: same as if his check worked. We lynch RMitch, if he's not scum the final lynch is between you and me.
    • If it's because he was Roleblocked: then the scum would have to kill Cyber Wolf, which also falls in the case above.
----
I personaly can't think of any way mafia can avoid getting caught if we do this, and I don't see a reason to not try this.

EDIT: Fixed the lists that the forum decided to impose on me

Last edited:
Yes, if it's really Cyber vs RMitch it won't make a difference.

But let's assume we mislynch one of them today.

Night happens and Mega is killed. What would you do if the other one remaining said they saw me? You'd only have one lynch left. I already have a Mafia result from Mega, wouldn't you get even a little conflicted?
What if they say they saw you visiting Mega?

If we do Night Phase first it's impossible for Mafia to not lose if we use all 3 investigatve roles. With only 2 they will just roleblock one and kill the other granting us no information.
I won’t believe them. Your behavior has gotten much more townie and balance wise your role is much more likely.

I feel 90% confident that one is mafia, and there’s too much room for fake results and misdirecting town if we give them that chance.

There are times to play it safe. This isn’t one of them.

If RMitch and Cyber claim to have been roleblocked: One of them is lying and we lynch both.

If both have reports: Mafia didn't roleblock the other one for some reason. New information and contradictions could appear.

If one gets roleblocked and the other one says to have a report:

* Let's assume Cyber Wolf is scum:
(...)

jeez
this forum creating lists i didn't ask for
not cool

I feel 90% confident that one is mafia, and there’s too much room for fake results and misdirecting town if we give them that chance.
10% is quite a bit, isn't it? :lapras:
And playing towny or playing scummy doesn't really tell much about me, you sure you wanna risk it all?

I feel like we should also ask the other players.
@KenderCharmeleon, @MegaPod, @RMitch, @Cyber Wolf
Do you prefer to risk it all in a showdown between RMitch and Cyber Wolf, or would you prefer one more night to try and get more information?

Day Four End - 09/07/2019

End of Day Four
Votes for Lynching
Who Voted?
Cyber WolfKenderCharmeleon, MegaPod
RMitchMidorikawa
No LynchExLight
Didn't VoteRMitch, Cyber Wolf

Baldroy and Tanaka had finally caught up with Ciel and Snake. Ciel wasn't really surprised they were on board, they often went and did their own thing. Ciel was in the boiler room when the ship hit the iceberg and they barely escaped with their lives. They were now in the First Class dining hall, where Ciel was before all this mess started, it now lay in ruins, broken tables, dead nobles and the skylight shattered.
The ship was taking on a lot of water now, they estimated they had less than 10 minutes before the whole thing was submerged. Almost all the zombies had been taken care of, either from the Grim Reapers, the Midfords, the ship sinking or Ciel himself. "We need to make our way to the life rafts!" Ciel told them hastily. He'd gathered what documents were found in Rian Stocker's cabin already, from a brief look at them, Ciel had found out that Rian was working with a silent partner to bring these "Bizarre Dolls" to life, as they were called in the notes.
They began to hurry to the life rafts before the entire ship sank, old man Tanaka was barely keeping up, wheezing as he went. No longer was he as spry and young as he used to be. He was quickly outpaced by the others and he stopped to breathe. His heart was pounding in his chest, he was struggling to breathe, then he collapsed in a heap. The poor man's heart had given out from all the stress of the voyage and couldn't handle it anymore...

Cyber Wolf has been lynched!
He was Tanaka, the Watcher!

Dear Cyber Wolf,

You are Tanaka.

rVhRap3-KehRUgBB9FGBNX3WdMtHnuLhDbNeiMHZal5AeT2Ikknt-0-kE_8vNWbjtSyLSndS_yaO_dLCkTKcKXH61Gmmjgj76aMlpHRKaQLWgNCWmS2qyd34X1qglxwSmiqkZ4Rt-kY

“Worrying about your master isn't a butler's only duty. As a butler... you have to make sure your master returns to a perfect situation."

Old and wise, Tanaka is the former butler of the Phantomhive household, since the new butler, Sebastian arrived, he has become the steward of the household. Butler to Ciel Phantomhive’s parents before their untimely death, Tanaka is loyal to the house. Because of his age, he does little work, leaving most of it to the other household staff, but when he is required, he will quickly and effectively get the job done. Wise and knowledgeable, Tanaka will provide Ciel with advice occasionally, even if he does not want to hear it, helping guide Ciel towards the right path. Usually shown as a chibi drinking tea, he will only look like a regular person when performing tasks to indicate his age.

mWuXFX1ViP6Js8daKUii-6xzEEBJMbQ04ApLMVzMD1sp_MLD-IDgCh59PHKTicZnZXdV_9vO_mQVcuuXnKbGBHWkMz-84iy3SstVHbEcKu5Xtg37rQ-kHAnHoquc46XhPVERQ6GlxSw

Because you are always hiding in the background as a small Chibi and see everything that happens, you are a Watcher and will see who visits the player that you target using your Night Action when you say Watch: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

You are Town and win when all threats to you have been wiped out.

The others hadn't noticed they'd left Tanaka behind before it was too late, they were caught in the rush of escaping the ship. Unsure whether they should go back for him or not, they may not make it back in time...

Voting has ended, it is now Night Four. Day Five will begin in 23 hours and 42 minutes at 10pm AEST on the 10th of July.
You may now use your Night Actions.

Well. I have a 1-shot Poisoner and I'll use it on Midorikawa tonight, which will kill her during the Night 5.

So if Ritch is the last scum we win by lynching him and if Midorikawa is the last scum she'll die before D6 starts, making us win before her.

gg to whoever is mafia

Well. I have a 1-shot Poisoner and I'll use it on Midorikawa tonight, which will kill her during the Night 5.

So if Ritch is the last scum we win by lynching him and if Midorikawa is the last scum she'll die before D6 starts, making us win before her.

gg to whoever is mafia
.....WHy are you only now claiming poisoner...

The reason why he hasn’t revealed that part so far? Because he didn’t want to show that card to the Mafia, I can figure. The reason why he just revealed it now instead of waiting until the next day? I have no fucking clue.
That changes balance though. That’s why I find it disturbing that he waited so long. And I bet you’ll get roleblocked tonight so you won’t get a check through on RM.

Back
Top Bottom