• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Bounty Hunters: Brand New Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazel successfully lept into the slime monster before the hole closed. Though when she jumped, one of the important bolts in her leg flew off, and as a result, caused her whole entire metallic calf and shin to disconnect. This only left behind her thigh. Once inside she tried to focus on trying to create a combustion using her skill, but nothing seemed to be happening right away. She quickly realized she was having issues determining the exact amount of each element needed to create fire.

Juliet noticed that Hazel's leg had popped off when she leaped into the fray. Thinking quickly, Juliet used telekinesis to lift up the metal leg and pull it out of the line of fire.

Noticing Hazel's strategy, Edward created large amounts of oxegyn and hydrogen in the vicinity of the slime, drenching the slime in gasoline for good measure. He was prepared to create a small reverse-bunker around the slime to contain the blast, then remove it as soon as the initial explosion subsided.

"It's not easy," Gabriel stated through gritted teeth. He had to not only keep the whole from shutting, but also do it without hitting Hazel. It just wasn't an easy task. Eventually he thought of a blade that allowed that, carefully avoiding Hazel.

Hazel continuously tried to create a flame, but each time she tried there never seemed to be the correct amount of elements to spark it. "Now I see why they say fire is so picky." Hazel said, letting a huge sigh out. Taking a deep breath, she gently moved her arms outward in front of her. After a moment of thought, she sharply exhaled and thrust her arms out even more. In that moment her hands felt extremely warm, but it wasn't inflicting any pain upon her. One eye slowly opened, and she quickly noticed there were small blue flames engulfing her fists.

Seizing the opportunity, she swung her arms out to her sides. This succeeded in spewing flames out into the slime monster. She hoped that this wasn't all for nothing.

The flames that Hazel set up were successful, quickly surroundering the slime in blue flames and causing it to let out a loud roar. Its body started to boil and burn as the slime began to slowly vanish from the fire. "Yes we did it!" Kai replied, pumping his fist with pride before turning towards the other. "I'd say we were awesome back there."

Once the slime monster disappeared, Hazel slowly lowered herself onto the floor since her balance was completely off due to her missing leg. It took her a moment to realize what she had done, and she was mostly shocked at what she managed to do. After a moment of taking everything in, she looked down at her left leg which was still missing the lower half. Part of her clothing was singed and what was left of her false leg was hot to the touch. "Can someone hand me my leg?" Hazel said, a somewhat amused tone to her voice.

Juliet handed Hazel her leg with a gentle smile. "I just didn't want this to get caught in the explosion." She explained quietly. "Nice job with the fire by the way."

"Well, that was a relief." Tia said in a relieved tone, somehow in her usual attire again. She began looking around to see if anything was damaged.

Kai looked around as well, noticing that a couple of the stalls and urinals had been broken, fortunately the damage wasn't as bad as he thought it would be. "Well at least we won't lose too much money," He said while scratching the back of his neck. "Well that doesn't matter, we won anyways and I'm sure we'll rack up some cash with all of this....I smell like crap," he groaned and covered his nose. "Anyways we should get back shouldn't we?"

"I'll catch up.I'm going to clean the bathroom so hopefully that will satiate some for the damages," Serina told him, having Cias, much to his chagrin, start spraying things with water, while Serina, who for some reason had a bag with her took out some cleaning supplies.

"Thanks." Hazel cheerfully replied to Juliet, taking the leg from her. She then began to look around for the bolt which connected the two parts, only to hear Kai comment about being smelly. "You think you smell bad? How about smelling like burnt slime?" Placing the leg down in front of her for a moment, Hazel lifted her arm up and promptly sniffed herself. "Just like a rose." She commented with an amused grin. Looking down at the ground behind her, she quickly noticed the bolt that was missing. She picked it up and began to try fixing her leg.

Tia began removing anything that was broken, back in her hazmat attire, and roped the broken items off with hazard tape.

"Those of you that just battled should rest. I didn't do anything so I will be fine on my own. Gabriel seems like he is about to fall over," she nodded towards the boy, who did seem to be about to fall over. "You haven't practiced with your skills much have you?" Serina asked him.

"I was a later bloomer..." Gabriel shrugged.

Hazel continued to try and fix her leg, though there seemed to be more than one bolt needed to actually make it work normally again. With a sigh she looked up at Kai. "Fine." She said with a huff, a noticeable frown present on her face. "I need you to help me fix my leg up."

"Well for now I'll just make it work like it was before, seems like you're missing a few bolts," Kai pointed out before he grabbed the scythe that he had been using before. Within seconds pieces of the scythe came off and began to reshape themselves, taking the form of bolts. Once he had done this Kai looked over at Hazel's leg once more before carefully reattaching it along with the bolts. "Okay then, try it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom