• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashley spun her staff around a bit before putting it down. As she did this a wall of molten lava shot up from the pool below them and blocked the two elemental blasts. She moved quickly and swiftly, jumping around the room as she lunged at Jeremy and thrusted the staff downwards.

The elevator went up higher now, with Klay and the group ending up in another room. Klay looked around as he walked out, noticing that they were now standing in a room reinforced by steel, there wasn't much except that the room was decorated to resemble a fighting arena and there were multiple weapons hanging from the wall. "Steel, this means."

"Crystal." Klay said as he looked at Jakku and Shimo.

"Great, this just gets better and better" Tye said sarcastically. I wish we didn't have to split up the group this much...it makes up weak... His face hid what he was feeling on the inside. For probably first time in the face of danger, Tye was...scared. However he tried hard to keep his cool.

As the girl lunged at him Jeremy shot a geyser of water at the lave, causing steam to envelop him as he shifted into lightning and sidestepped the staff, aiming in uppercut at her as well.

Brine looked at the new room, "Well this is... creepy," stated Brine.

"Cra-"
Jakku was hit in the throat by a flying kick, being thrown across the room.

Crystal smiled sweetly.
"Hi Klay..."
She winked.

"Hi Crystal." Klay waved, feeling a shiver go up his spine as he looked at the woman. He finally snapped out of it and and went for his sword.

"Wait a second." Sakura said as she put her arm in front of Klay. "We should let Jakku handle this shouldn't we?" Sakura wondered while she looked at Klay, who was now staring towards Crystal.

Ashley saw Jeremy's strike coming and grinned as her body turned into flames and wavered, the hit going straight to her body. "Nice little trick." she said and spun the staff around before whipping at Jeremy with her legs. "But not good enough." she stood on the floor and stuck her left arm out, creating multiple fire bullets that surrounded her before firing at Jeremy.

Jakku stumbled to his feet, clutching his throat.

Crystal sighed.
"My brother is below me. It's frankly embarassing he exists."
She pointed out boredly.

Jakku leapt through the air, his gauntlets glowing with Energy.

Crystal caught him in midair, clutching his throat.
"I'd love to kill you..."
She murmured in a sweet voice.
"But he wants you alive."

Jeremy quickly drew his hand back after touching the fire. He wuickly turned his hand to water to cool it off before turning his whole body to water and letting the fire bullets hit him.

"You think quick on your feet Kid." Lovo praised, appearing from behind Ashley and slashing at her with his claw. The girl didn't need to turn around as before the attack hit it was blocked by her pet liger, the creature in turn creating a barrier that potruded from the horn on its helmet. Lovo had no other choice but to step back as the Liger charged at him and slashed at his side.

Ashley smiled at Jeremy before holding the staff's lion head forward. The iron head's mouth opened up, allowing Jeremy to look at the barrel that was inside it. "Say cheese.' she snickered as a powerful beam of energy was fired from the staff straight towards Jeremy. As Ashley did this the lava below her began to wave around and spinning like a slow whilrpool.

Tye sat there silently as Crystal gasped Jakku's throat. Damn, we are in heavy shit... He casually drew his hook blades, as if his assistance were to be needed. I think this is something that he needs to do...and I think he can do it... He thought to himself. "I think this may be his fight, but we need to go, so either help him or not because we need to keep moving" Tye said, in a monotonous voice.

OOC: and now that things have arrived, I return.

IC: High up in the tower, Jack sat alone. However, he was not sitting in an arena or what could be considered anything like a combat zone. Instead Jack was sitting in a small, but ornately decorated office. The wooden desk and bookshelves held a computer and a nice library and the large black desk chair was where Jack sat. His glasses were over his eyes and he was sipping at a glass of scotch.

Even though he looked as serene as they came, his mind was actually racing. He knew they would reach him... but it was a question of who reached him. He hoped it was Sakura. Then he could explain. If it was Klay or Brine... they might not give him that chance.

"Oh sh-" Jeremy was cut off as the shot from the stick. Jeremy instinctively put his hands out to protect himself but as he did so a small wormhole type thing appeared and the beam was sucked inside the force pushing him back a good two feet to the edge of the rock, the heat of the lava searing his back. "I completely forgot I got a new power," said Jeremy, looking at his hands before forcing his palms back at her, shooting the beam right back at the girl. Jeremy underestimated the force of the beam and it accidentally lost control, shooting the ceiling and releasing stones from the ceiling and letting them fall.

Jakku grunted.
"I can cope."
He said in a bleak voice.

Crystal rolled her eyes, cracking his neckbone will a dull thud and throwing him behind her.
"Moron. Never knew when to die."

Jakku got up to his feet, his entire body swarming with energy.
I'll try to remember that next life.
He leapt forward, hovering in mid-air.
On the harness around his torso, eight crystals were glowing harshly.

Crystal slid backward.
"Was wondering when this would get interesting."

"All right then!" Klay exclaimed and turned around to the others before beginning to run. "Let's go then!" he yelled loudly as he began to lead them towards the next elevator.

"Nice attack." Lovo smiled as he saw Ashley and her liger starting to move around so as to dodge the rocks. Of course this caused Ashley's defense to fall. Lovo stuck his claw out as more energy began to surround it, causing it to become larger. "Jeremy, attack her from the back, I'll block her front!' He commanded before throwing his arm forward and firing a powerful blast of violet colored energy towards the rocks.

Ashley saw this and put her hands together, her teeth gritting. "Wall of Inferno!" he yelled and held her arms, forward, creating a large wall of fire that blocked the attack though it caused a large explosion.

"You seem to be thinking of something." came the voice of Minerva as she walked towards Jack, her arms crossed. "Your friends seem to already be climbing through the tower."
@Mako;

Klay and the group went up to the next floor, now standing at a higher level. They entered a room decorated as a rain forest, something that caused Klay to cover his face as there was even simulated sunlight in the room. "Demeter must be the one in this room." Sakura said while looking around.

Shimo glanced around.
Nice place.
She rolled her eyes.

Grey chuckled.
"Heh, and there was thinking I was the bitter one."
He kicked a spot of grass idly.

Jakku swung his fist forward, throwing Crystal backward.
"You've changed brother. What is it...?"
She murmured, smiling.
Jakku glared back.
I know when I will die.
It's not now.

"Thanks for the compliments!" Klay and Sakura raised their heads only to see large vines pop out from the ground below them. The vine lashed and whips at the group as soon as they were out, though Klay was able to defelect them by firing a barrage of fire pellets and burning the vines away.

"Sakura, try to scan for her Location!" Klay commened. Sakura was willing to comply, but before the girl was able to do anything a large golem made out of rock appeared from the ground. The golem threw his fist against Sakura, hitting the girl and sending her flying against some trees before her body got wrapped around by the trees of teh area.

"I'm not going to let you guys go so easily." Demeter finally appeared, she materializing from the ground and grinning at the others, her eyes looking lifeless as she smiled. "I'mg going to enjoy myself a bit.

Jeremy quickly nodded his head and changed his form, his legs turning to lightning and one arm turning to fire. Jeremy sped forward, quick as lightning, and pulled back his fire fist.

"Fire are you serious!?" Lovo yelled as he saw Ashley get hit by the fire fist. However as the fist landed against her she grinned and leaned forward before taking a bite out of the fire arm and swallowing the flames. She grinned and held her arm against Jeremy's chest before firing a blast of lava at the boy.

Shimo grunted.
Well that did nothing. Good job.
She leapt in the air, slamming her hands against seals on various areas of her body as explosive pellets flew around her.
Duck!

"I know what I'm doing!" barked Jeremy to Lovo. Jeremy quickly formed into water and as the lava passed through him and supercooled into a large black rock which proceeded to crack into smaller bits due to the extremely fast cooling time. Jeremy's arms turned to air and he shot tornados at them and swirled around the rocks, firing them off like a gatling gun. Simultaneously jumping across the room to avoid them with the use of now lightning legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom