• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Box Clearing for Evo Stones/Vitamins

a0161613

Reaction score
Pretty simple really, I'm just looking to make space. I have a number of dex fillers, DW Pokes and (psuedo) legendaries.

Including most notably:
Bullet Punch Lucario (Rash)
Snivy w/ Solarbeam (Serious)
Tepig w/ Flamethrower (Hasty)
Rotom (Relaxed) TRADED
Beldum (Brave) German TRADED
Phione (Lonely) Japanese type characters TRADED
Larvesta x 2
Ditto (Modest)
Alakazam (Lv 100, Naughty, TRADED
Darkrai lv40 Naughty
A couple of Feebas
A number of Fossil and DW Pokes
Regular dex fillers.

As above, I would like evo stones, shiny stones and vitamins. But I would be happy to come to an agreement about exchanging them for egg move Pokes. Any questions, please ask.

Last edited:
Re: Box Clearing for Evo Stones

if you had the pokerus to pass on I would also be appreciative of that

if you had the pokerus to pass on I would also be appreciative of that
Funny you ask, I actually was given a Pineco with Pokerus yesterday. You can have that too if you want?

that would be excellent, I am on an ready to swap. I'll give you one of my mach punch/drain punch timburrs and something else

Thanks for the trade, Enjoy the Immunity Gligar and mach/drain punch timburr both are relatively superior

Pretty simple really, I'm just looking to make space. I have a number of dex fillers, DW Pokes and (psuedo) legendaries.

Including most notably:
Bullet Punch Lucario x 2 (Rash & Quiet)
Snivy w/ Solarbeam (Serious)
Tepig w/ Flamethrower (Hasty)
Rotom (Relaxed)
Beldum (Brave) German
Phione (Lonely) Japanese type characters
Larvesta x 2
Ditto (Timid & Modest x 2)
Alakazam (Lv 100, Naughty, got over GTS, seems legal
A number of Fossil and DW Pokes
Regular dex fillers.

As above, I would like evo stones. But I would be happy to come to an agreement about egg moves or just plain old good Pokemon. Any questions, please ask.

I'd like the Beldum, Alakazam, and Rotom. Trade for a dusk, dawn, and thunderstone? or whichever you want.

I'd like the Beldum, Alakazam, and Rotom. Trade for a dusk, dawn, and thunderstone? or whichever you want.
Sounds good. I'm awaiting another trade at the moment but maybe do it in an hour?

@a0161613 What dex fillers do you have?
To be honest, there's too many to list but I have a few Sneasel, Skarmory, Onix, Gligar, Gastly, Larvitar, Abra, Electabuzz. Pretty much a case of if you want it and it's common, I have it.

would you trade the darkrai for a dawn or dusk stone?

3826 3790 7091.....Im in the room waiting...Thought u were trading Darkrai?

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom