• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Breaking up an article

Create a new article for each person, then delete that composite article.

Or are you saying you don't know how to create an article?

They certainly aren't big enough for single article

{{stubandmerge}} This article is a <a>stub</a>. This article used to be part of a composite article, and although it isn't right now, it really should be. Please fix this.

I second that vote. They're partners, but two totally different people and we know enough about them to give them each their own article. Plus, they have enough fans here, they deserve it.

I was more thinking keeping the minor pairs each to their own article, but...

Those all need to be formatted like the other character pages. Bashou and Buson's pages need to be split up, as well.

EDIT: Bashou and Buson are split up and reformatted, but information on their personalities and whatnot is missing (I have yet to see the special, so I'm not qualified to write anything more detailed than what is there). I kept the original duplicate article up for reference- delete it when their individual pages are thorough enough.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom