• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia BTD4 Mafia~Fall of the Bloons {Endgame-Bloons(Mafia) and Pineapple Win.}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BTD4 Mafia~Fall of the Bloons {Day 8-Bananas? Republics? I hate choosing. LET'S N

Flame: idea. quit whining about your post restriction and do something. that's one.

Neoflare: This ketchup of yours? Would it trouble you to stop using it now? thanks.

FoSes: GEB, Tail, Neoflare and Peppers. Vote and it comes off.

Because clearly Foses can kill. vote one of them so they actually feel some pressure, since getting FoSed wont change a thing. Having been through it, I would know.

also, random thought, but logically how can you FOS 3 people. 2 I understand, since you have 2 hands. But 3?

Re: BTD4 Mafia~Fall of the Bloons {Day 8-Bananas? Republics? I hate choosing. LET'S N

Yes, Flame_, your statements contradict each other. Like Parmalee said, you had no time to unvote, yet you had time to slam Hurristat. You had ZERO proof on Hurristat's status. You just said, "your secret's out". What is that supposed to mean?

Vote: Flame_

hey. quit using my reasons and trying to pass them off as your own. thanks.

Because clearly Foses can kill. vote one of them so they actually feel some pressure, since getting FoSed wont change a thing. Having been through it, I would know.

also, random thought, but logically how can you FOS 3 people. 2 I understand, since you have 2 hands. But 3?

I find all four of them suspicious because of their lack of activity.

What is FoSes ?

Edit: If being allied with neither the monkeys nor the boons I can tell who is that one in the row.

fos: finger of suspicion

you have info on a neutral? do spill. :D

fos: finger of suspicion

you have info on a neutral? do spill. :D
Well we won't have fish on the menu :p

Two dismantled Flame_, revealing...
Flame_, you are a Missile Launcher.
scaled.php

Your fast shooting causes... difficulties... when trying to communicate with others. As such, you can only post a maximum of 10 words in one post. Any more, and you shall not be understood. Also, being quick-minded, once you vote, you cannot unvote.

You are allied with the monkeys. You shall win when all bloons have been eliminated.

It is now Night 8. Send in those night actions!

Sorry for the late update everyone!

Re: BTD4 Mafia~Fall of the Bloons {Night 8-Fire at Will! Launch ALL Missiles!}

Blood stained robes revealed...
Shiny Celebi, you are Yeknom, monkey wizard(farthest to right in picture).
180px-Monkey_Apprentice.png

After 50 years of training at the MonkeyWarts academy of magic, you can summon a Tempest Tornado. And you only look 18! anyway, the recent murder of Monpollo has driven you to use your magic defensively. Each night, you can use your tornado to blow all bloons with foul intentions away from one player, including yourself. To do so, PM me Night X: Protect (Player).

You are a monkey. You shall win when all bloons have been eliminated.

It is now Day 9. Commence voting!

This has a chance to be the last phase.

Last edited:
Re: BTD4 Mafia~Fall of the Bloons {Day 9-Monkeywarts wasn't worth this...}

Okay, if there are 8 left, and this could be the last phase, that means 4 mafiosos remain (no duh).

Goldeen_Tail, mariowie, coolking, and I are all innocent. Everyone else is mafia. As such, Vote:TFSpock

There are actually nine left. Therefore, the OTHER four are probably mafia. On Mijzelffan's mafia QT, there was one person who was returning to the game. Goldeen, Peppers, Pikacal/Parmalee, GEB, and Muddy were inactive at that time. Peppers, GEB and Muddy are still inactive, Gold is proved innocent, leaving Parmalee. Peppers and Muddy, however, are active anyway, and could be posting exclusively in the mafia QT.Therefore, my FoS (credit to Parmalee for the term) is pointed at Parmalee, MuddyMudkip, and Sgt. Peppers.

Those are my snippets of evidence so far, I am suspicious of Mud and Peppers, but due to Mijz's QT, I believe, because of the sub and roleclaim on Night 5, as well as the return message at around the same time, I...

Vote: Parmalee

There are actually nine left. Therefore, the OTHER four are probably mafia. On Mijzelffan's mafia QT, there was one person who was returning to the game. Goldeen, Peppers, Pikacal/Parmalee, GEB, and Muddy were inactive at that time. Peppers, GEB and Muddy are still inactive, Gold is proved innocent, leaving Parmalee. Peppers and Muddy, however, are active anyway, and could be posting exclusively in the mafia QT.Therefore, my FoS (credit to Parmalee for the term) is pointed at Parmalee, MuddyMudkip, and Sgt. Peppers.

Those are my snippets of evidence so far, I am suspicious of Mud and Peppers, but due to Mijz's QT, I believe, because of the sub and roleclaim on Night 5, as well as the return message at around the same time, I...

Vote: Parmalee
FYI, I don't think Parmalee was the one that invented the term FoS. *goes back to being dead*

True, but Parmalee introduced it to this game. I dunno. :/

Nah, FoS came from mafiascum, another mafia site.

Also, There are 9 people left. That means 10 total votes, since I have 2 (barring a 0 voter or another mayor). Majority means 6 votes, although if we mis lynch and I get killed there are only a total of 7 votes, meaning 4 is majority. THat pretty much settles how many people there are left, And now that we lost the BG, I'm pretty much dead meat. Its currently a must hit or we lose. However, if we no lynch (just considering) then there are still 10 votes, and with me getting killed we have 8, meaning we lost majority, so the mafia can tie the vote. In other words, yeah, we gotta hit on this lynch. \

now, who to vote for?

well I got no clue so vote:MuddyMudkip I only saw one post of him, but I really dunno lol.

I'm going to bed in an hour and half latest, and by the time I wake up it'll be past the deadline. This is why short phases suck at the end of a game. So, can we get some defenses from parmalee, MM, and TFspock. Also, I dont think muddy mudkip is a very good lynch just because he was inactive. If hes mafia then chances are he wouldn't vote and they wouldn't have majority even if we do mislynch. If he's a townie, well hes not exactly helping, true, but I think killing a half active mafia member is probably a better idea.

*facepalm* I'm in this game. Um, I haven't really been watching to well, so for now im not gonna vote. All Im gonna say is that my ability is passive.

unvote:MuddyMudkip well coolking conficed me but coolking could also be hit with the mob stick, but ow well I trust that this didn't happen.

Voting Locked.

As soon as the ship came into port, TFSpock beat up Parmalee, revealing...
PikaCalParmalee, you are Nava, in the Crow's Nest.
scaled.php

Being the only one that can sail, on even numbered nights, you may sail out by sending me a PM saying Night X: Sail Out. When you sail out, you are invulnerable to all night actions, good or bad but can still be voted off. However, you cannot communicate with anyone or post in the thread for that night phase and the next day phase. When you return to port the next night phase, you shall be PM'd what actions were used on you, but not who did them.

You are allied with the monkeys. You shall win when all bloons have been eliminated.

TFSpock then said "You foolish monkeys! Did you really think you could withstand the bloon's majesty and might? Well, this is the price for resisting!" GengarEatBanana, coolking503, and MuddyMudkip stood on his side.

Plak Pent and the remaining survivors fled, barely managing to escape.

"It is over... All over... The bloons have won."

I'll post the roles as soon as I can.

Re: BTD4 Mafia~Fall of the Bloons {Endgame-Bloons(Mafia) Win. Stayed glued to the set

Yup. I was mafia. Mijz converted Coolking on Night 5. I am invincible to one lynch elimination, which is why Opossumguy's vote was overridden. I wanted to get Mariowie on Night 3, but Mijzelffan persuaded us to get Coolking503. I was convinced by Night 7 that Neoflare was doc, as I tried to nightkill her, and failed, as since her role was completely hidden then, I knew she had protected herself. I apologize for anything that, in those circumstances, I may have been annoying, creepy, or frustrating to deal with. Great game, everyone. ;-)

-TFSpock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom