• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Buff or Nerf (Pokémon)

Buff
any offensive move used by the pokemon switches its item with the target, a la trick/switcheroo
'course, due to the nature of this, every pokemon with the ability would have an alternative ability to use

dynamic punch, zap cannon, and inferno

Buff, have Telepathy, Mind Reader and such be permanent until the opponent is switched out.

Telepathy

Buff, now dodges from spreading moves in Doubles and Triples, unless if it is the only target left.

Farfecth'd

Buff, make it's Attack higher than it's Special Attack so that Moxie is actually good for something besides the Entraiment pass to a Slacking in Doubles.

Scolipede

Buff, makes his Attack more usable (so as much as Speed), so he can effectively uses STAB physicals.

Quiver Dance

Buff. I want to see people cower in fear of the bug type! Only for smogon to ban it like it bans everything.

Mew

This might be a buff or a nerd, depending on the 'mon: make it like a permanent version of the Expert Belt.

The Ralts line.

Buff
Learn Confusion at level 5

Mine learnt Confusion at Level 4 in ORAS, so... Yeah, it's been done.

Aha
Bulbagarden still has lv.6 standing, so that still needs to be edited I think. I'll see for myself next week, when ORAS finally get released
Nice to know that GF is listening to me tho

Anyway, Mightyena could use a buff in just about anything. Better movepool (including a move like Moonlight), better offensive stats, better defensive stats and a shiny form with a nose that isn't blue

Dragonite

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom