• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbacast is restarting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would love to join it,but i dont think my parents would be happy if i was up at 1am or something on my laptop,plus theyll be asleep and i would probably wake them up by my laughing (i laugh realy loud)and theyll be wondering who im talking too witch will be embaressing and wont be on my precious laptp for weeks.

anyway i cant wait for the new bulbacast

cuz i only recently listened to the past ones and everytime i listened to one i laughed so hard because you would say things

like:
"dawns got a buizel and you rekon she is gonna trade with misty" lol when realy she traded it with ash

but listening to things that was ages ago is funni cuzz they say things that in the past,onli in the present you know the answer too.lol thats so funni

i would also like to request to the bulbacast that song thing wahat you did before where they get an old theme song and pokemonise it like that:
teenage mutant ninja squirtles (i cant remeber who did that now)
that was sooooo awesome i loved it and i always listen to that cuz its so funni.:)

cant wait for the new cast!!!!!!!:)

Go to Bulbacast:About guys. No more people are able to audition. By the end of July we will have a cast of some sort. Episode 1 of Season 4.

yay!! bulbacast is coming back! I went and subscribed on i tunes, without even thinking to check here. now I undertand why the last episode was about that old pokemon episode.

Been while since anything was posted about it here, any updates?

The preliminary casts are being judged and from that there will be a 'cast group chosen for regular casts.

Ill try to participate.

Im availible almost everyday *mostly saturdays and sundays* maybe 9 am EST in the mornings and in the weekdays becuase i have school maybe 6-9pm EST

ill try if i can cause dad maybe do mic

Ill try to participate.

Im availible almost everyday *mostly saturdays and sundays* maybe 9 am EST in the mornings and in the weekdays becuase i have school maybe 6-9pm EST

ill try if i can cause dad maybe do mic

If experience is a factor, then here is my resume.

As for free time...the thing is, I don't have any set free time. My work schedule is always shifting. I'll let you guys know if anything comes up. I'd like to be part of the legendary Bulbacast.

Please read the following post...

This is a dead thread that was revived. Look at the last post. August 8th, 2009. A spam bot bumped it.

As of now, the bulbacast HAS returned, but it's kinda on hold for the moment. With this being an old old thread, I'm locking it. More info will be posted eventually when we are able to release our next episode! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom