• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Had the best dream about the next main series Pokemon game being announced by Serebii on Twitter. Took place in the Orange Islands if the Orange Islands were in the shape of the letter Y.
That does seem odd. Kind of an obscure game idea, not that Id really MIND a game like that but I just want whatever Kalos game is next or whatever is next in general.

Oh my God. I am so freaking out right now. I lost my precious Pokemon Alpha Sapphire game! I looked everywhere for it but I can't find it!! Of all the games I didn't want to lose, that was the one I really REALLY didn't want to lose!! If it turns out I lost it at school or somewhere else and I'll never get it back again, I'm gonna cry!!!!!!!!!

Basically. They serve different purposes.

This thread is for more serious converation than RM, but still casual, a thread for chatting really.

While RM can be used for conversations, its not really intended to be a thread like this. It is mainly for random posts that dont fit anywhere else and more of a post and run kinda thing.

\
@Shiny Celebi

So what you're telling ME is that I can't do this:

*posts and runs*

:p

Nothing can stop the Trolls!
I meant more that its not really a thread for serious conversation in that way you can say something completely random that has nothing to do with any converation, but lol ok :p

Basically. They serve different purposes.

This thread is for more serious converation than RM, but still casual, a thread for chatting really.

While RM can be used for conversations, its not really intended to be a thread like this. It is mainly for random posts that dont fit anywhere else and more of a post and run kinda thing.

I always post and run I ain't trying to stay in one place at once. I also like to anger old people.

There's also the small fact that I live in RM...

I was homeless for a while during the server change. :(

I still had my house under the bridge where I collect gold

Back
Top Bottom