• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

So I think I've finally figured out my new theme.

I already got it on discord, I'll be waiting for Rainbow Cloud's banner before I change over here though :)

Although I guess that will take a while, Rainbow Cloud is busy :)

I'll probably change my theme soon, the legendary birds aren't going to be available in GO for too long.

But it's not available in GO yet :)
Maybe I'll do it sooner or later because of M20 anyway, though.

You know you're obsessed with Pokemon when you're browsing this forum almost every day for years :)

I missed seeing my post count display as 123. Does anybody else look at numbers and enjoy when they align consecutively or is it just me?

No, but it did inspire me to vandalise the paper I was reading

nebbylation.jpg

I missed seeing my post count display as 123. Does anybody else look at numbers and enjoy when they align consecutively or is it just me?
Naw you're definately not alone in that I like it too. For some reason I also really like repeating numbers.

So do I. I also have extra reasons for liking the number 123 in particular. It consists of the first digits and is the analogous to ABC for arithmetic.
And it gives me very nostalgic memories from Pokemon Sapphire, Route 123 was a very unique and awesome route. The layout, the music...

for some reason i feel like i dont know what to post here seeing that the majority of my posts appear to be in rm...

oh well

This thread is intended to be more grounded than RM, where there's never any expectation of a topic or really any sense of coherency at all
I might post here more tbh

You most definitely should post here more, if you catch my Drift. :3

This thread definitely is more grounded than totally random anything goes, but it's also a good place to hang out and chat casually. Community threads are all about that!

Few more day still college is starting up again. Can't wait to be back to the normal life. Vacation is fun, but it makes me lazy x_x;

Back
Top Bottom