• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5

You know, this is the first time in my life I've ever said this, but for the love of god please don't argue about the importance of fruit, or any bolded or italicised word in a sentence.

Jesus Christ Marie.

Maybe if you paid attention in church you'd know that it's a sin to take Jesus' name in vain, Frank.

You know, this is the first time in my life I've ever said this, but for the love of god please don't argue about the importance of fruit, or any bolded or italicised word in a sentence.

Jesus Christ Marie.

Maybe if you paid attention in church you'd know that it's a sin to take Jesus' name in vain, Frank.
Plus he but bolded in italics, and italics in bolded. :p

Jesus Christ Marie.

Plus he but bolded in italics, and italics in bolded. :p

We just got out of this, Ape.

Ape? More like Rape.

I is confused, your not doing what you done to me to him right?

Back
Top Bottom