• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bulbagarden Sections Mafia - Endgame Town and Jester Victory (16/01/2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, no-one's made any kind of CC, so I guess that means Max is legit.
Vote: Pika_Pika42

Isn't he shading Darth though? Any thoughts on who could be scum?
Yeah, as jd said, the shade's on Darth, which isn't random.
This is the bit I was referring to:
It could be buddying. You decided not to vote for him, so he gives you towny points to keep you on his side?
Which was in response to jd saying that he didn't want to vote for either, which makes it read as shade on jd.

This is the bit I was referring to:

Which was in response to jd saying that he didn't want to vote for either, which makes it read as shade on jd.

It was in response to jd asking why there was a need for Darth saying he sounded towny, so I tried to explain it.

Night 3 Down for the Post Count

Vote Count

Pika_pika42 - 8 (Max1996, DarthWolf, Soulmaster, Elementar, jdthebud, TheLight, MegaPod, Lone_Garurumon)

Dear Pika_pika42

You are Post Count++, the section for increasing your post count as quickly as possible with topics that are quick to reply to with short replies. As you have been spoiled by increasing your post quickly you believe your powers and role within the forum should increase too, because of this you have joined the sections trying to take over the forum and are the 1x Death Framer, once per game during a night phase you may submit the following action; Frame: Player in order to for that player to appear as the player who carried out the nightkill during that night should it be investigated.

You are also neighboured by the sections Outside the Box of which you are a sub-section and Fun & Games which shares some similarities to your section, because of this you are Neighbours and share a private Neighbourhood Chat together.

You are also a 1x Neighbouriser and can submit the following action once per game during the night; Neighbourise: (Player) in order to add that player to the neighbourhood.

You are the Neighbour, 1x Neighbouriser, 1x Death Framer, allied with the Mafia and win when you outnumber or equal the town sections.

Pika_pika42 has been lynched, he was the Mafia Neighbour, 1x Neighbouriser, 1x Death Framer

Night 3 – Down for the Post Count

The sections left the conference room and began their investigations of the Bulbagarden Management Building looking for clues. The sections, had broken up into smaller groups to cover more ground, however one of the sections Post Count++ had managed to give the others the slip and had disappeared. After completing their investigations the sections met up again in the conference room, Post Count++’s absence had been noticed by the group and was the main topic of conversation. “I thought they were with you?” said one of the sections gesturing toward a group of sections who had been assigned to investigate alongside Post Count++. “They were, we lost sight of them around the time we near the Post Processing Centre”. “Well then if that’s the case I suggest we head down there and see is we can find them?” said another section. The sections made their way down the building to the 10th Floor which housed the Post Processing Centre, the facility responsible for processing all of the posts on the forum. Arriving at the entrance to the PPC, the sections noticed the locked door had been forced and upon entering were greeted to a large chamber filled with many banks of computers, the lighting had been turned down to a very low level and it was difficult to see. There was a dim light emanating from the far end of the room though as well as what looked like the shadowy outline of a figure. “Post Count++, is that you?” asked one of the sections. A sinister laugh echoed though the room, the source of the sound was coming from the shadow figure. “Perhaps we should shed some light on the matter” said the voice in the distance, the lights in the room switched to maximum brightness revealing Post Count++ standing in front of a strange machine. The machine was wired up to the various banks of computers in the room via some heavy duty cables, the computer banks were labelled with the names of the various different sections of the forum. “What are you up to?” the sections demanded angrily. “It’s quite simple actually” said Post Count++, “This machine converts the posts made on the forums into power, power which I can absorb to become stronger”. “Absorbing the posts of my section alone was not enough but now I can steal the posts from all of your sections too”. Post Count++ pulled a leaver, “Prepare to kneel before your new god”; the machine roared into life, Post Count++ started glowing and growing in size rapidly. Several sections ran toward Post Count++ attempting to stop them but were quickly sent flying by the now gigantic section. “He’s too strong, he’s absorbed everything” said one of the sections unsure of what to do, “Not quite everything” said another section standing next to them and glanced towards a computer bank labelled ‘Spambot Posts’. The first sections eyes lit up as an idea sparked in their mind. They dived across the floor of the room avoiding Post Count++’s attacks and pulled one of the cable out of the other computer banks and inserting it into the Spambot Bank. A scream could be heard throughout the room as Post Count++ writhed around in pain, the absorption machine overloaded with a loud boom and Post Count++ fell to the floor dead, the look of horror still etched on their face.

It is now Night 3, this phase will end on Monday 8th January 2018 at 7pm GMT/8pm CET.
Please submit your night actions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom