• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia BW Mafia- This mafia has just been sent to the moon. [N11-Cancelled-8/10/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW Mafia- The END is NEIGH... [N11-Void-8/05/11]

Is it me or haven't the thirty hours passed already ?

Yeah, I thought so too. Is TLZ inactive? I hope not...

Yeah, I thought so too. Is TLZ inactive? I hope not...

I admit I have been (the other reason this game might end early). I'd hate to cop out and end this to the people who have stayed in throughout, but that just might be what's going to happen here. (A hypocrite I am...)

*ghostpost*
FIGHT BRAVELY MY FRIENDS. DO NOT LET MY SACRIFICE HAVE BEEN IN VAIN.

Now for bad writing!

Opossumguy, skeptical of not only how the days seemed to grow longer and longer, but their conduct, he dropped the weapons he was holding.

"It's not worth it."

"What?" the rest of them asked in unison. "What do you mean, 'not worth it'? We need to exterminate Team Plasma, show them the error of their ways! You must be one of them, I knew it!" Mariowie mused.

"Wait, he might be right," said Derpeh Hooves. Just about everybody was surprised, as Derpeh was largely silent for the majority of the event. "This is a strategy game for children, for Arceus' sake! We could have just dueled monsters to get the point across all along. It might be less fun, but it's effective. It worked for the other protagonists in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh."

"Dangit, Derpeh, we just fixed that wall!" GoldenrodGirl exclaimed.

"You heard...Ditzy Doh, was it? And anyway, I couldn't really care less about my identity anymore," Opossumguy said. He then proceeded to take a slip out of his pocket that he was told never to show to anyone. The people who handed it to him had called it a "role PM".

Dear Opossumguy, you are the Shadow Triad.

Because three is better than one! Anyway, you guys are sort of like ninjas, appearing out of thin air. Perhaps the one reason you three stay true to Lord Ghetsis is that he saved your lives once, and you are so grateful, you helped him escape life as a prisoner. Eventually, you’ll give the protagonist the three orbs that will help him/her train the mighty Creation trio.

Three times during the game (at night) you may lock up someone (prevent them from posting) for three phases. PM me if you have any questions regarding your role, or you wish to activate your role.

You are one of Team Plasma (read: the mafia). You win when you outnumber the Heroes (read: Town). Good luck.

"It's fine, no need to kill me. I've defected. I don't actually believe in that liberation gunk. I only stayed for Ghetsis, and even he's dead now."

"My name is Derpeh Hooves." Derpeh scowled. "And how in the world can you be three people yet be represented as one person?"

"Don't ask me how the note made sense."

Derpeh decided to pull out her role PM as well.

Dear Rainbowkit, you are Hilbert/Hilda.

BW_Hilbert.png

BW_Hilda.png

You are the main protagonist of the fifth generation games “Black and White”. You are generally quiet and reliable, and the people of Unova trust you. You are traveling throughout Unova to collect Gym Badges and become the Champion. However, a mysterious group named Team Plasma has interrupted your journey, and your goal is to stop them, whatever the cost.
Your role power is “the diviner.” Every night, you have a ¼ chance of getting a random role power. It will be taken from one of the role PMs, however, you may not know which one. PM me if you have any questions regarding your role, or if you wish to activate your role.

You also get special protection against certain TP actions.

You are one of the Heroes (read: Town). You win when you defeat (read: kill) all of Team Plasma (read: the Mafia). Good luck.

GengarEatBanana decided to speak up. "Aw, how come you two get the good ones? Mine's just...well, let me show you."

Dear GengarEatBanana, you are Cress.

[strangely enough, there is no picture here]

You are one of the leaders of the Striaton City Gym, working as a waiter along with your two brothers. The three of you are quite attached. No- very attached. So attached that not one of you will be seen without the other two. You give the Trio Badge to victorious young trainers who have chosen Tepig.

You know who the other two are from the start, but you only get 1/2 a vote. PM me if you have any questions regarding your role, or you wish to activate your role.

You are one of the Heroes (read: Town). You win when you defeat (read: kill) all of Team Plasma (read: the Mafia). Good luck.

"I guess it wouldn't be so bad, if Plasfyre and Ghaskan hadn't suddenly died from..."

"Well, if we're all going to do this PM-showing thing, I guess I'll show you my note, too," interrupted GoldenrodGirl.

Dear Oslacku, you are Brycen.

[No picture here, either.]

You are the Ice-type Gym Leader of Unova. Sure, you used to be an actor, but you got bored, so you followed Alder’s advice and decided to become a Trainer. And perhaps the old geezer was right for once- you’re mighty good at it. You probably don’t want others to know, but your codename is “TheFridge”.

Once during the game, you can “copy” a chosen surviving player’s role. Any player will work, as long as they fit all of these criteria:

(a): They are a Hero
(b): They are still in the game
(c): They have a role power

If the player does not fit the criteria, you will be asked to try again after they are killed (if they are killed).

However, the copied power only truly comes into play when that player is kidnapped (read: nightkilled). Then, you can use their role power as your own for the remainder of the game. However, if the player you copied is lynched, you go down with them. PM me if you have any questions regarding your role, or if you wish to activate your role.

Eventually, Mariowie decided to submit as well.

Dear mariowie, you are Cheren.

Spr_BW_Cheren.png

You are the witty childhood friend of ze protagonist, Hilbert/Hilda. Being the polar opposite of Bianca, you (supposedly) have a superior knowledge of Pokemon, and as such, you often nag the player with your advice. Your goal in life is to become stronger, eventually achieving the title of Champion. But, of course, that never happens. Better luck next time!

Every night, you may protect yourself from being nightkilled, but only you...sorry! Oh well. It’s better than nothing. PM me if you have any questions regarding your role, or you wish to activate your role.

"Wait! ! Thunder Lord Z set this up! So all we really need to do is get revenge."

"OK, fine, but how do we get back at someone who we have no clue as to their whereabouts and can apparently write the laws of the universe?"

"Easy. She wants action, so we just do nothing."

So they decided they would do absolutely nothing for the next two weeks. It worked, and !TLZ, frustrated at her characters' resistance and fourth wall awareness, decided to implode the universe. Along with herself. Twice. (Which actually brought a certain Stunfisk back from the dead...) The end.

Who won?

Nobody. The world imploded. So I guess you're all winners.

Your_winner_edited.jpg

That's right. You are winner. That said, town is still majority, so you could say they won.

So if one more voted for opposum the game would have ended a phase ago already.

Damn it! Opossumguy silenced me and tried to get me to vote for the innocent! ;A; Oh well, congrats on being the last Plasma to survive, I suppose.

Wait, town won? YERRRR!! =D XD

I actually wasn't the last. Turtwig A was also alive, but did absolutely nothing. I had this whole elaborate scheme that I was Looker, the Miller, since I would be in a Team Plasma disguise to investigate them...then I found out you couldn't character claim! xD

EDIT: @! Thunder Lord Z, what were the two characters that were cut in the beginning? I always wanted to know xD

I wish TLZ hadn't brought the "faux cowboy speak" to attention, LM might have survived.

I actually wasn't the last. Turtwig A was also alive, but did absolutely nothing. I had this whole elaborate scheme that I was Looker, the Miller, since I would be in a Team Plasma disguise to investigate them...then I found out you couldn't character claim! xD

EDIT: @! Thunder Lord Z, what were the two characters that were cut in the beginning? I always wanted to know xD

Oh, right, Turtwig A. I forgot he was even in the game :-/

Dear Turtwig A, you are Ghetsis.

Spr_BW_Ghetsis.png

You are one of the Seven Sages of Team Plasma, and the father of N. N does not know this, but you are actively using him so you can be the only person with Pokémon and reign supreme as the ruler of Unova. In other words, you are a manipulative jerk.

Once, you may override the popular vote with yours. PM me if you have any questions regarding your role, or if you wish to activate your role.

You are one of Team Plasma (read: the mafia). You win when you outnumber the Heroes (read: Town). Good luck.

@Opossumguy: Here they are.

Dear [player], you are Mom.

[Mum in British English, but whatever]

Ah, good ol’ Mom. You know, that woman in every game who forces you to share banter with her at the beginning of the game. This one apparently had a journey of her own at one point. Well, you’re way past your prime, but you still leave your home to deliver the Running Shoes.

You have no role powers.

Dear [player], you are Iris.

Spr_BW_Iris.png

You have two contradictory pasts- one as the Gym Leader of Opelucid City and one as the teacher of the second-strongest Dragon-type move ever, Draco Meteor. Which one do you think is true? Who knows? It’s a paradox, after all. But to keep it simple, we’ll go with the path of Pokemon Black-the girl who teaches Draco Meteor to self-satisfied Dragon-types.

Because of your ability to teach the aforementioned move, at any one point in the game, you can use Draco Meteor to strike a random player-be it a Hero or Team Plasma. PM me if you have any questions regarding your role, or if you wish to activate your role.

Damnit Opossumguy, I thought we made a rule against defecting!

Oh well, at least I get to catch a Stunfisk before I go.
*throws ball* *catches* *grins*

Honestly, this was a fun game, but the lack of activity kinda killed it. You were perfectly acceptable as a host, and the roles were quite interesting. Only nitpick is that I sent in a spy action once and I never got anything back.

Hopefully we can get a sequel to this sometime soon...

~Flareth out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom