• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review BW024: Beware of Cute Faces! Emonga Paralyzes!!

re: BW 024 "Beware of Cute Faces! Emonga Paralyzes!!" Review Thread

Then remove unrelevant things, such as Mijumaru and Pikachu 10,000 Volting the Kokoromori, and you have the time to put it in.

I loved Mijumaru in this episode :<

As long as the capture wasn't a waste, I'm fine with it. I have to feel like she's Iris's pokemon eventually; otherwise, it might as well be an unofficial tag-a-long. Part of me wishes that those who think that this will give Iris something to do are right.

I loved Mijumaru in this episode :<

As long as the capture wasn't a waste, I'm fine with it. I have to feel like she's Iris's pokemon eventually; otherwise, it might as well be an unofficial tag-a-long. Part of me wishes that those who think that this will give Iris something to do are right.

Not like Dento and his "Sommelier"ing are setting the world on fire. They could easily give her something random to do like "Fishing" like Dento I just think they wanna give her something a bit deeper to do and something that'll benefit her and her character in the long run.

Iris cannot think that because she didn't save Emonga. I don't think she ever expresses that Emonga choose her because Iris saved it.

She still thinks Emonga did choose her because of her helping her and Emonga's friendship with Kibago. So, it's funny in both cases.

I'm gonna go with the "agree to disagree" mentality on this one from now on.

Agreed.

Bianca = can't get enough

She's too much for me to handle. Her character is through the roof and on to the ceiling.

Great eppy all around

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom