• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW121: Plasma-dan Attacks! Ceremony of Revival!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I watched the preview I thought Pikachu was going to evolve. I don't why because I know it never will, but still.

This is going to be funny with Meowth taking on several Liepard on his own. I will be a little late on this Tomorrow because I will be getting ready for Florida and I have time right now so I do not have to pack for the moment and I have several Pokemon Toys that are going to be in Tomorrow's Episode that are coming with me. So I think this will be great and Hopefully a Good Cliffhanger for Next Week.

With Meowth being serious now, I don't think he will lose against Team Plasma's pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom