• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Caprizant's Commodities [CLOSED]

Did you like your banner?

• I love it!

Votes: 39 84.8%
  • Yeah, it's good.

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • It's alright, but it could use some work.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Meh.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • I hate it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Caprizant's Cosmic Concoctions

It's awesome to see your back open :D

Anyway, I would like a banner, please!

Size:Standard
Subject/Image: Text: It's Ocean Here!
Links: (And I believe this goes here)
Size:Standard
Links & Text:Same as above? Sorry, I'm confused...
Link Bar Thingy:None
Bar Design:none
Icon:none
Other:none
Other:none

Take your time and thanks!

Here it is:
[div="float: center; width: 601px;"]
awtgwnf

b9e9dt8
cftmsmt
[/div]​

And here's the code:
[noparse]
awtgwnf

b9e9dt8
cftmsmt
[/div]​
[/noparse]

Let me know if you want any changes!
@Soulmaster; Sorry, I might not be able to take your first request, I have a lot of work I should be doing right now. >>; I'll take your other request if you'd like, though. It'll just take a bit. :3

Here it is:
awtgwnf

b9e9dt8
cftmsmt
[/div]​

And here's the code:
[noparse]
awtgwnf

b9e9dt8
cftmsmt
[/div]​
[/noparse]

Let me know if you want any changes!
Thanks so much! It's so awesome!

Ok that's fine :)
You should know roughly the schedule of the games so yeah. But it is much appreciated.

I was told to come on over to you. So yeah I have a couple banners for a mafia game(well 2 games but close enough)

Ignore the first one unless you can get it to me in like the next day as I'm posting signups right now.
Subject: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia
Characters: The main crew. Basically this picture.
tng_cast.jpg
Background: Spacey if that makes sense. Just like a night sky type of thing.
Text:
STAR TREK
THE NEXT GENERATION​
Centered please.
Text Color: Um like a bit of contrast but so it still looks good. So like a white-ish I think?
Border-Style: No border.
Size: Um well I want it for my signature. And if it isn't to much work a bigger one for the thread.
The sig one like the size of the one I have right now. 350x104 I think. And like a doubled one if that isn't to much to ask.

Subject: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia
Characters: The main crew. Basically this picture.
star_trek_csg_014.jpg
If you can dim it a bit that would be nice :)
Background: Spacey if that makes sense. Just like a night sky type of thing.
Text:
STAR TREK
THE ORIGINAL SERIES​
Centered please.
Text Color: Um like a bit of contrast but so it still looks good. So like a white-ish I think?
Border-Style: No border.
Size: Um well I want it for my signature. And if it isn't to much work a bigger one for the thread.
The sig one like the size of the one I have right now. 350x104 I think. And like a doubled one if that isn't to much to ask.

Please and Thank You :)

Here you go! Let me know if you want any changes.

soulmaster1-1.png

soulmaster2.png

Hey Dewick, can I order a banner please? :3

Size: 600 x 160
Subject/Image: [x]
Text: "Even the best fall down sometimes."
Size: Whatever you think works best. c:
Links & Text: I'll put it as I want it set out, with the text linking to the URL. Is the okay? c: Also, just let me know if there are too many, I'll get rid of one or two. >>;; by the way, symbols are people

| | || Tumblr | dA | Twitter | YouTube || || PC | EGC | Serebii | Fanclub || | |

Link Bar Thingy?: No thank you, I'd prefer it if they were just text and symbols. :3
Bar Design: N/A
Icon: N/A
Other: Feel free to experiment here, I'm not really after anything too specific. x3 Oh, and if the image is broken/too big/you can't work with it, just let me know and I'll get a different one~ Have fun, and feel free to take as long as you want~ .w.

I'd like a signature, please.

Size: Standard
Subject/Image: Venom Swamp
Text: Murkmire
Other: I'd like it if the image is in the center, and then fade to black on the sides. My screen name can be on the bottom center. Font in in this format please, and in red.

Thank you, and have a nice day.

Last edited:

@Pokemoll; Here ya go! ( and awww, thanks for the link~ <3 )

c5jno79
[div="margin-top: -16px; font-size: 11px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px black;; max-height: 165px; max-width: 100%"] | | || Tumblr | dA | Twitter | YouTube || || PC | EGC | Serebii | Fanclub || | | [/div]

Code:

[noparse]
c5jno79
[div="margin-top: -16px; font-size: 11px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px black;; max-height: 165px; max-width: 100%"] | | || Tumblr | dA | Twitter | YouTube || || PC | EGC | Serebii | Fanclub || | | [/div]

[/noparse]

Let me know if you want any changes. :3 or if the code's too long I mean like whoa there

@Murkmire; Here ya go!

murkmire1.png

If any edits need to be made, let me know.

Willing to take a small request for me?
Size: 600 x 150, unless a different size works better.
Subject/Image: Picked a few images for you to choose from. If these don't work, tell me. I can grab some more.
Text: (Use a formal font. Or an abstract one. Which ever is easier to find.)
Mastermind Behind the Spiriting Away (Not on the same line.)
Yukari Yakumo
Other: A dark/mysterious feel is preferable. Ideal colors are mainly violet and black.

Willing to take a small request for me?
Size: 600 x 150, unless a different size works better.
Subject/Image: Picked a few images for you to choose from. If these don't work, tell me. I can grab some more.
Text: (Use a formal font. Or an abstract one. Which ever is easier to find.)
Mastermind Behind the Spiriting Away (Not on the same line.)
Yukari Yakumo
Other: A dark/mysterious feel is preferable. Ideal colors are mainly violet and black.

How does this look? Not quite sure if it's exactly what you wanted...
oie_png7.png
If you need any changes, let me know.

How does this look? Not quite sure if it's exactly what you wanted...
oie_png7.png
If you need any changes, let me know.

Nice work. It's been a while since I've been here, and I think you've gotten pretty good. ._.; (Not to say I wasn't impressed with your work already.)
I should start putting this to use sometime in January. ^^; Thank you for your work.

I came back Caps!

Banner~
Size: 600x150
Subject: Joltik and Galvantula
Text:Joltik and Galvantula
Other: :D

Nice to see your shop back! I would like a theme for New Years' since my request for Blue Dragon has taken more than a month.

SIGNATURE:
Size:
Regular (It'd be nice to be a pretty wide sig, but I'd still love room for text.
Subject/Image: Serperior and New Years'Text: Ringing In 2013/*in smaller text* Happy New Year!
Other: A festive theme featuring the New Years' colors of Gold and Silver along with black. Try to make the font elegant but still fun.AVATAR:
Size:
Standard
​Subject/Image: Serperior
Border: Thin

I hope you do well and take your time! Also, Happy New Year and a late Merry Christmas!
~ Daryl

@Joltik; @Serperiority; Here ya go!

Joltik:
joltik7.png
Serperiority:
serpavi1.png

serperiority2.png

Let me know if you want any changes, if I forgot anything, etc.
Also, happy new year and a late merry Christmas to you too, Daryl! x3

That's amazing caps!(Or Kurloz)

Thanks a ton!

That's PERFECT! Though could you make the avatar more like the sig?

@Serperiority; Glad you like it! Now, how does this look? :3
serpavi1-1.png

Banner please!

Size: Standard, what else?
Subject/Image: You choose-
Option 1: Selkies- A type of character from the Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles series. Preferably pictures of the actual thing, not artwork.
Option 2: Clavats- Basically the same as Option 1, but Clavats are a different type of character. Again, no artwork.
Option 3: Moogles- A creature from the Final Fantasy series. Preferably pictures from Tactics Advance or Tactics A2.
Text: Something fitting.
Other: If you choose one of the first two options, I would like it if you did not use Selkie Male Wolfie, Raccoon Tail, or Bandanna, Selkie Female Wolfie, Clavat Male Cap or Cowlick, or Clavat Female White Hat or Short Hair. (If you don't know what this means, please ignore.)

Thank you in advance.

Back
Top Bottom