• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Caprizant's Commodities [CLOSED]

Did you like your banner?

• I love it!

Votes: 39 84.8%
  • Yeah, it's good.

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • It's alright, but it could use some work.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Meh.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • I hate it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Caprizant's Cosmic Concoctions

If you've got some time... I've got a request to place. ^^;

Size: Standard.
Borders: Something... different. I'll still settle for a curved border if needed, though I'd like something like some of the borders you use for your own banners if possible.
Text: No text this time around. -w-;
Image: http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j404/Violin_Spider/Kaguya_Stand_zpsf9c95a5a.png
Subject: Kaguya Houraisan

A full moon motif is greatly preferred. If you have any questions, just ask.

Here you all go! As always, let me know if you want any changes.

@Meulin Leijon; Heheh, always so sweet, cariad~ <3
MollBanner_zpsb27a9c03.png
[div="margin-top: -16px; font-size: 11px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px black;; max-height: 165px; max-width: 100%"] | | | || Tumblr | dA | Twitter | YouTube | Outside the Box || || PC | EGC | Serebii | Fanclub | Rules || | | | [/div]

Code:
[noparse]
MollBanner_zps0a4cc1d3.png
[div="margin-top: -16px; font-size: 11px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px black;; max-height: 165px; max-width: 100%"] | | | || Tumblr | dA | Twitter | YouTube | Outside the Box || || PC | EGC | Serebii | Fanclub | Rules || | | | [/div]

[/noparse]

@TM40 Aerial Ace;
TM40AerialAceAvi2_zpseb93df8f.png

TM40AerialAce2_zpsb72f1304.png

@Mizuhashi;
Mizuhashi7_zps7e27ecc3.png

That.
Is.
AMAZING!!!
Activate Name Change.

@Kurloz Makara; Aaah, amazing as always, cariad~ Thank you so much, I really love it! *w* I'll be using it after I'm done with this theme, so~ xP

@Kurloz Makara ; Hello! I would like to request a banner for a fan-fiction story I am writing.

Size: 600x150
Subject: I would like a Squirtle, Charmander, and Meowth on the left side of the banner. I would prefer if these were artwork instead of sprites. The Meowth should not have a Coin on its head. The Squirtle holds a torch, and the background appears as a dark cave.
If possible, the entire team should wear black scarves with grey Poké Balls on them. I understand that this involves a lot of editing; please don't trouble yourself with it if you have to go out of your way.
Text: The text should be a color in sharp contrast with the background, and should state "The Thieves' Guild". I would like the text to be on the right side of the banner.
I would prefer that the font be a clear, legible bubble font, perhaps with a torn (?) effect. The text should be in all capitals. Next to the text I would like a Wobbuffet sprite.
Other: I believe in credit and will certainly give you some on the first post of the story. Thanks in advance!

Size: 600X140
Background: Three horizontal bands: on the left side of them there are the Ruby, Adamant Orb, and Light Stone (raw sprites or art), and on the right there are the Sapphire, Luminous Orb, and Dark Stone; they pan colors of (left to right): red to blue, light blue to pink, and white to black.
Characters: (Ken Sugimori art should suffice as a base) A Flygon in light plate armor with leather straps, holding a single-edged sword and a shield; a Gallade wearing Medieval Knight armor, holding a double-edged sword; a Typhlosion (preferably behind the others) wearing thick armor and holding a large club; a Gigalith wearing light, golden plates with cloth underneath, with a battle-axe at its feat; a Toxicroak, wearing black cloth, like a ninja; and a Beheeyem clad in golden-white robes, with orbs of light coming out of his hands.
Text: "Alignment" printed in all caps at the top
Other: links to http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/alignment-sign-ups-start-now-146371/

Looks like you have space for the queue so: Avatar request please!

Size: standard
Subject/Image: Flygon
Border: rounded corners
Other: Make it epic xD. Go ahead, suprise me.

That is all. Thanks in advance!

I was told to come on over to you. So yeah I have a couple banners for a mafia game(well 2 games but close enough)

Ignore the first one unless you can get it to me in like the next day as I'm posting signups right now.
Subject: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia
Characters: The main crew. Basically this picture.
tng_cast.jpg
Background: Spacey if that makes sense. Just like a night sky type of thing.
Text:
STAR TREK
THE NEXT GENERATION​
Centered please.
Text Color: Um like a bit of contrast but so it still looks good. So like a white-ish I think?
Border-Style: No border.
Size: Um well I want it for my signature. And if it isn't to much work a bigger one for the thread.
The sig one like the size of the one I have right now. 350x104 I think. And like a doubled one if that isn't to much to ask.

Subject: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia
Characters: The main crew. Basically this picture.
star_trek_csg_014.jpg
If you can dim it a bit that would be nice :)
Background: Spacey if that makes sense. Just like a night sky type of thing.
Text:
STAR TREK
THE ORIGINAL SERIES​
Centered please.
Text Color: Um like a bit of contrast but so it still looks good. So like a white-ish I think?
Border-Style: No border.
Size: Um well I want it for my signature. And if it isn't to much work a bigger one for the thread.
The sig one like the size of the one I have right now. 350x104 I think. And like a doubled one if that isn't to much to ask.

Please and Thank You :)

Here you go! Let me know if you want any changes.

soulmaster1-1.png

soulmaster2.png
And thus a old order has been revived.

Now that sign-ups were about to start but put on hold due to miscommunication I suddenly relized that nowhere in the banner does it say "Mafia". So could I ask that you just add "Mafia" after "The Original Series"? Please and thank you.

3. Please BE PATIENT when I'm making your order. It's okay for you to prod me once in awhile if you want me to hurry up, as long as it's polite. But please don't be rude about it.
*gentle prod* :sweatlol:

@Vubberth; @Incoming Mortar; @Voltaire Magneton; @Soulmaster; I've run into major issues with my laptop and won't have access to it for two weeks. This means that I'm having to use a different computer for now, which I can't edit or save images on. If you guys want your banners done soon, it may be best to go to a different maker now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT: Also, if anyone places an order before I get my computer back from repairs, it will be ignored. Sorry.

Last edited:

@Vubberth; @Incoming Mortar; @Voltaire Magneton; @Soulmaster; I've run into major issues with my laptop and won't have access to it for two weeks. This means that I'm having to use a different computer for now, which I can't edit or save images on. If you guys want your banners done soon, it may be best to go to a different maker now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT: Also, if anyone places an order before I get my computer back from repairs, it will be ignored. Sorry.

I won't cancel my request. I'll wait for it.

Hey Capri! I understand your computer situation, but I won't need this theme until April. I'll just request so it'd be there when you get the computer is fixed.

This Is What April Is About...
BANNER
Size:
Same size as my current sig. I don't know the dimensions, unfortunately. I just want a wide, narrow sig like my current one. So your choice.
Subject/Image: A combination between spring, the start of baseball, and my birthday. I hope you can figure out this weird combination! Oh, and Serperior of course!
Text: This Is What April Is About...
Other: "by Caprizant"

Size:
Standard
Subject/Image: Same as signature, just Serperior as the focus though.
Border: I'd like to see three. They are thick rounded, thick, and raised. I'd just wanna how how they turn out...

New Temporary Theme
BANNER
Size:
Same as the other theme
Subject/Image: Serperior and a simple background appropriate for Serperior
Text: Serperiority
Other: "by Caprizant"

Nothing special, just try to make it just like the signature.
Well, hope your computer gets fixed soon. As I said, I won't need these until April, so I don't mind waiting. When your computer does get fixed, good luck! Take your time and make it another Capri masterpiece!

~ Daryl

Last edited:

Two weeks... is March 1, and it's March 5 now. Hm... possible delays in computer repair may cause you to get it later, so if there was any reason you would get your computer later than expected, I apologize, but I didn't know. I want to place in a request.

Banner-
Size: Standard, what else?
Subject/Image: Ice theme. If you can fit Glaceon, Articuno, Weavile, Froslass, and Dewgong, please do. If not, then take out Dewgong and/or Froslass.
Text: "Chill" An orange to black gradient might be interesting.
Other: Not much else to say.

Again, I apologize if I'm putting this request in before you get your computer back.

Got my laptop back today! :D

@Vubberth; @Incoming Mortar; As I've heard nothing from you guys, I assume you are still going through with the orders?
@Serperiority; @User_Name; I'll be taking your orders, given that Serperiority gave me some extra time and User_Name ordered the day I got it back.
@Voltaire Magneton; Coming up soon. c:

EDIT: This also means slots are now full, so please wait for them to be cleared before a new order is placed!

Welp, I'm having computer troubles again. I'll definitely need a new one soon.
Good news is, however, I have most of the requests done and uploaded! @Vubberth; @Incoming Mortar; I'm incredibly sorry, but I couldn't get yours done before the computer started smoking. At this point it may be best to find another art shop if you haven't already done so. I'm entirely sorry, this was beyond my control.
@User_Name;
User_Name5_zps5bc3103d.png
@Serperiority;

Banner:
Serperiority3_zpsd462279e.png
SerperiorityAviRoundThick2_zps06c06fef.png
SerperiorityAviThick2_zps97af34f4.png
SerperiorityAviRaised2_zps8341dfa1.png
@Voltaire Magneton;
VoltaireMagnetonAvi1_zpsc7743a92.png

Normally I would say if you want any edits, you should tell me, but as I don't have access to the original files, I'm afraid I can't do that now. I may be able to recreate it from scratch with a ton of work using a different program, but please only ask for that if you really don't like how it came out. Again, I'm incredibly sorry for all this, but I kinda can't work on a computer that could catch fire at any moment.

Thank you all for your patience! c:

Notice: I may have a new computer to use by the end of this weekend, but until I post that I am ready, all requests are closed—no exceptions.

Edit: Eep, also, I forgot about your temp theme, Serp. I'll get to that this weekend if all goes well. Or I could do it on another program. ouo;;

Last edited:

Actually, I'd like to cancel my order. Thanks.

I'm willing to wait as long as it takes!
Some more of this beautiful artwork might inspire me to actually begin writing the fanfic.

This is an awesome piece of work, thank you much. Too bad about your computer, though. The almighty green botonic dinosaur king will eagerly await your healthy return.

Back
Top Bottom