• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Caps and MCH's villains mafia [ENDGAME - Mafia Wins]

It’s just shade at the moment Potato, you should know that!
And i think u should know by know that the difference between shade and a push in my brain in nothing and that i play this game as mechanical as i can

And i think u should know by know that the difference between shade and a push in my brain in nothing and that i play this game as mechanical as i can
i really am not sure what this sentence means but im p sure the most important thing about what i wrote is the fact that i wrote it and therefore i know what it means, and i most certainly was not pushing you

shade at the moment: "this thing was suspicious or otherwise even just off or abnormal in a sense"
pushing: "hey i think this person is scum (because [insert optional explanation here]), you guys should work to off them"

• JOAT (1x Roleblock, 1x Rolecop, 1x Doc)
  • JOAT (1x Roleblock, 1x Commuter, 1x Vig)
  • Rolecop + 1x Strongman
  • Restless Spirit
  • Cop
  • Backup Cop
  • Doctor
  • Bus Driver
  • Miller + 1x Commuter
  • Bodyguard
What alinement i think each role is green is town red it scum idk why i assumed there was 3 mafia yesterday ig im just used to bigger games And brings the chances of guessing to 20% witch is not a worthwhile gamble

Night 1 Start New
@guzmania
@JamieIsBored
@mastermind lissi
@DawningWinds
@Midorikawa
@Pigrider09
@Othinus
@pink the Eevee
@Potato-2.0
@StormyStinger

Night 1 Start

Final Votals

Pigrider - 1 (Othinus)
pink the eevee - 1 (JamieIsBored)

No Lynch - 4 (Midorikawa, Potato, Pigrider, mastermind lissi)

Not Voting - DawningWinds, pink the eevee, StormyStinger, guzmania

Nobody was lynched.

It is now Night 1. Please submit your night actions in your Role PMs. Night 1 will end in roughly 24 hours, at 7PM Eastern on Tuesday, April 23.

Day 2 Start New
@guzmania
@JamieIsBored
@mastermind lissi
@DawningWinds
@Midorikawa
@Pigrider09
@Othinus
@pink the Eevee
@Potato-2.0
@Elieson

Day 2: Five Heads, One Death

You all wake up to find a five headed monster slain on the ground. It looks to have once been a fearsome monster, but you can see that each of its heads have been burned at the base.

Hello pink the Eevee! You are Lernie, the Bone Hydra, from Hades!

NsyfzkSBj1MscU4ZAPkkcaK5pJ5Mg3pBN4Kgn7CiXd-dpgoQx98ZNMpNWNCRTM6N-B0luMAIbYqNFB5JBGzJk8hMZ0ns8yBKTk3a9GuJ6MnrEZNkhmfYcihYMhDguXkGXJ36fRTrmr1vGnLeeJ8y9hY

The remains of the Lernaean Hydra slain by Hercules, you now have ultimate control over the Fields of Asphodel. Your job, as given to you by Hades, is to stop Zagreus from advancing past Asphodel into Elysium. Even though you give it your best shot, neither you nor your many heads can really ever stop him, though, you are immortal, so a new attempt is just a short rebirth away.

Since you have many heads with multiple different powers, you are a Jack of all Trades (JOAT). You have the following abilities which can only be used at night:
  • Fireball - 1x Vigilante: You may target a player and attempt to kill them.
  • Psychic - 1x Roleblock: You may target a player and attempt to block their role from succeeding. This will not work against a Factional Nightkill.
  • Summoner - 1x Doctor: You may target a player to protect them from any attempts on their life.

You are aligned with Town and win when the mafia is eliminated.

pink the Eevee has died! They were Lernie the Bone Hydra, the Town-aligned JOAT (Vig/Block/Doc).

It is now Day 2. The Day will end in approximately 48 hours, at 7PM Eastern on Thursday, April 26.

@Elieson will be subbing in for StormyStinger, effective immediately.

There is also an addition to the rules: structured massclaiming is not allowed. A maximum of two roleclaims will be allowed per phase. Counterclaims will be allowed.

Back
Top Bottom