• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Capture the Shiny Cosmog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the time Midnight rolls around, Blake arrived at the Johto Region. He lands near Goldenrod City. "I will get that Cosmog." Blake muttered. He went to the Pokemon Center to rest up.

------------------------------------------------------

N turned to Max. "Tell me. What has been happening with Blake?" N asked.

Last edited:
"Well..." Max began. Over the course of several minutes, Max explained as best as he could.
---
That night, a white-clothed man guided a couple of police officers towards the Pokémon Center.
"This way..." he whispered to them as they quietly moved through the halls.
"When we find the guy, make sure not to put yourself or your Pokémon at risk," one officer told the man.
He nodded. "Understood."

Last edited:
Inside, Lucario awakens, having sensed the aura of the people outside. With a soft growl, Lucario stood up. With a shout, Lucario used Bone Rush, poking the end through the door and jamming it into the stomach of the white clothed man, causing him to fall over. Blake woke to the sound of the shout and crash. "What is it?" Blake asked. "Lucar." Lucario said. Using it's aura powers, it allowed Blake to see the aura of the people on the other said. Aura that is tinted red, meaning that these are not friends. "Shoot. Time to go!" Blake exclaimed. The two leapt out the window and onto the street. He charged off, not sure where to go.

"Oof..." the white-clothed man muttered, grasping his stomach. Quickly, he grabbed one of the Poké Balls from his belt and opened it.
The Absol that came out looked back at him concerned. "I'm okay. Go after them and use Flamethrower on Lucario when you find them. You guys, follow Absol!"

Blake quickly recalled Lucario. He sent out Hydreigon and jumped on it's back. The Brutal Pokemon flew off. "To the Kanto Border." Blake said. Hydreigon nods. He pulled a remote out of his bag. After a moment, he pushed the button. The plane explodes, startling the pursuers and causing panic. Blake smiled, knowing that he is good for now.

------------------------

"Max, perhaps we should work together to get him?" N asked.

Max nodded. "I got some past friends to help out. Let's hope Blake flew to a region one of them is at."
At that moment, his Xtranceiver rang.
"Oh, hello, Sal. What's the matter?"
"Sorry, but...he got away from me in Johto."

Blake lands in Vermillion City. There, he recalls his exhausted Hydreigon, though he gave it some Oran Berries first. "Welp. I Wonder who is going to be spying on me." Blake said. Spotting the S.S. Anne, he buys a ticket and boards it. "Well, this will be fun. He said. He entered a room and took a nap, leaving Lucario on watch.

-----------------------------

"The Johto Region? He can't have gone far then." N said. Max nods.

---------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Lillie is on the deck of the boat, having been cruising to get away from what had happened in Alola. "Kanto was beautiful." She said. She goes below deck and walks to her room, unaware that Blake is in the room next to hers.

The next morning
Silence, with only a regular beeping to break it. Yamato simply sat on the chair by the wall, silently staring at the unconscious body of his friend lying in the bed. Burse still hadn't come back. They'd been in the hospital since the previous day. Yamato had begun by keeping watch over Solo's unconscious form, before the stress of the day finally caught up to him and sent him off to sleep. He'd woken up the next morning and just gone right back to it. He wasn't bothered by the doctors and nurses who kept coming in to check up on Solo. He was content in the knowledge that they wouldn't hurt him. Eventually however, it all washed over him and once, and he snapped.
"Dammit!" H screamed as he drove his fist into the wall. "I didn't do anything." He muttered as the tears began to stream down his face. "I let myself get sloppy just because nothing had happened recently. And then, when something actually did happen, I was too slow to stop it. Too slow to do anything." He let his gaze wander across the room before his eyes settled on Solo's backpack, resting against the cupboard where it had been left the day before. "But I can do something now." He said as a steeled look come over his face. He picked up the backpack and slung it over one shoulder. He left the hospital through the rear entrance, remaining unseen as he made his way through the halls. Or so he thought.
"What are you doing?" A voice asked from behind him as he began to walk away from the hospital. He turned around to see a Gardevoir, its pendant identifying it as Nimue, Freya's partner.
"I'm going to find that asshole with a Barbaracle that did this to them."
"What? Look, I'm upset too. But you can't just go around taking revenge on everyone that does you wrong."
"Watch me."
"How are you even going to find them? They left while we were unconscious."
"Simple, they're after the Cosmog. Find the Cosmog, find the asshole. Besides, the Barbaracle was shiny, how hard can it be to miss that?" He said as he walked away.

The next morning, Blake is standing at the bow of the ship, enjoying the breeze as it blew through his short brown hair. "Wiat, are you?" A familiar voice asked. Blake turned to see Lillie behind him. "You are." She said, taking a step back. "Lillie. I know I have done things before, but I have changed. I'm looking for someone." Blake said. "Who?" Lillie asked. "A man named Carl. He destroyed my hom and killed my mother as well as the others in town." Blake replied. "I'm sorry to hear that. You want me to help you?" Lillie asked. "If you want to, sure." Blake said. Then, a voice is heard on the loudspeaker. "We will be arriving at Sunnyshore City. Please prepare to disembark." The voice said. Blake and Lillie looked at each other and nod. The two went back to their rooms and packed up their stuff. At the dock, the two got off. "I need to make a call." Blake said. He turned on his xtransceiver and walked away from Lillie. "Max. Come to Sunnyshore City with the Cosmog. I will explain when you get here." Blake said.

"Ok. I'll be coming," Max responded.
---
As Blake stood around waiting, he was approached by a girl with a light blue dress, looking about the same age as Lillie.
"Are you waiting for someone?" she asked. "If so, I can think of a better place to wait at than just standing outside. Wanna come?"

"Who are you?" Blake asked, his hand on the Poke Ball of his Hydreigon. "If you're looking to capture me, don't even try it." Blake said, backing up. "What's wrong?" Lillie asked. "My gut tells me that she is after me. For what I have no idea." Blake replied. Lillie nods. "Blake may have done bad things, but he has changed." Lillie said.

Last edited:
"Capture you?" the girl asked, puzzled, as she held her hands behind her back. "I'm not sure what you're talking about."
Quickly, she pressed a button on her Xtranceiver, out of sight from Blake and Lillie.

OOC: Before I post, I just want to say that I removed Gardevoir my my previous post. Anyway:

"Lillie, let's go." Blake said. Lillie nods. "I have a strange feeling about her." Lillie said. The two walked off. At the Pokemon Center, Blake called Max. Careful dude, there's a girl here who is very suspicious. I don't know why, but I have a bad feeling about her.

"Ok then. I'll keep that in mind, thanks."
---
At that moment, the girl entered the Pokémon Center.
"Excuse me..." she called out to Blake and Lillie. "I think you misunderstood me earlier. It seemed like you were gonna wait for a while, so I thought it'd be nice to help you relax elsewhere in the meantime."

"After what happened to me in Johto, I have decided to trust no one. Lillie here I trust because She understands that I have changed and is willing to help me find Carl." Blake said. He took a ball from his belt. "Tell me. Who are you?" Blake asked, his finger hovering over the button of the ball.

The girl sighed. "And here I thought helping the police to catch you like Sal tried would work. Oh well...The hard way it is, then. Let's go, Glaceon!"

"I knew it!" Blake shouted angrily. He sends out Lucario. "Aura Sphere!" Blake shouted. Lucario appeared and charged an aura sphere. Then he fired it at Glaceon, knocking it out. "Blake, what's wrong?" Lillie asked, surprised by what happened. "I have no idea." Blake said. He sends out Hydreigon and orders it to blast the roof. Blake then leaps on the mighty Pokemon's back and flies off, taking Lillie with him. "What was she talking about?" Blake did not respond. "Blake?" Lillie asked. Hydreigon lands at Lake Valor. Blake calls Max again. "Dude, come to Lake Valor with the Cosmog. I need it so that I may get my revenge on Carl."

Last edited:
"You realize that he killed one of my two best friends as well as my mother and Prof. Juniper?" Blake asked, still talking to Max on the Xtransceiver.

Max was silent for a moment. "I understand it hurts, but that doesn't give you the right to take matters into your own hands."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom