• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Capture the Shiny Victini! V1 - Fleeting Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Stop right there, crooks!", a mysterious voice echoed, which due to its charming sound, can be recognized as Ibuki. However, this is only partially correct, since it was the future version who is speaking. Future Ibuki walked into the scene, while carrying the real Ibuki who ended up being injured and knocked out on the fall, but thankfully is not dead due to falling into a safe area. "This will be the first, and the last time you will get hold of that thing, future Ibuki says!", she said. Preparing herself, she sent out a futuristic version of Flygon, and then it used Hyper Beam to startle the Lone Wolves. Frightened, they send out Lycanrocs, but even their attacks cannot take down Future Flygon since it has futuristic technology. It then used Dragon Claw, knocking out the Lycanrocs and then the Lone Wolves. The Shiny Victini was left open for grabbing, and Future Ibuki then grabbed it and flew away to a secret hideout somewhere in Johto. She then took care of the present version of herself while protecting the Shiny Victini hidden in a vault with the code hidden somewhere in the house of Ibuki's brother.

(Screw my grammar)

In the plumber's base, the plumber just stares unimpressed at the gang while taking a swig of beer before calmly replying. "Okay, first off, you maggots shoot like Star Wars stormtroopers, second, that TV costed $700." Just a few seconds afterwards, he picked up all of the unconscious gang members, wrapped them up in a garbage bag, then threw them into the sea, where a bunch of Sharpedo began to swarm all over the bag and began to chomp on it voraciously. The plumber then went to the store to repair his TV and went back. He then called his cousin using his PokeNav. "Hey cousin, it's your turn now, 'kay?" After hanging up, he then went back to watching Yuru Yuri.

---

The dentist then flew to Johto, where he was able to quickly find Ibuki's address in a small town. He then sneaked over there and sent out a Machamp that grabbed Ibuki's bro and snapped his neck as revenge for impersonating the dentist. The dentist then switched out Machamp for his Mega Glalie that proceeded to blow up the entire house. The dentist then shifted through the remains and found a Victini crushed within the remains of a vault. The dentist then used his Elgyem to teleport back to the distant land of Orre. In Gateon Port, he then went to his house and hid there. Meanwhile, after 30 turns of wasting PP, the Dhelmiskeleton then used Power Whip, finally taking out the Rattata. The Dhelmise then sighed in relief. Suddenly, the other Youngster sent out his next Pokemon; a gigantic Hydreigon larger than Godzilla nicknamed DeusExMachina. The Dhemises's skeleton jaw dropped in pure horror

Note: @Chidamari Sketch, Ibuki's secret base and her brother's house is not the same. Bro lives at Cinnabar Island, and the secret base mentioned is at Johto.

Thankfully, Ibuki's brother is a decoy, and his real self is secretly hiding. After sneakily watching what happened, he thought, "Is he stupid? Trying to kill me and he ended up finding a decoy?". Due to this human stupidity, the dentist was arrested for destruction of property and had his Pokemon confiscated. The "shiny Victini" in the "vault" was just a hallucination of the dentist and the real deal is hidden in their secret hideout. He flew there thanks to a request from his little sister (Ibuki), and then Future Ibuki then said, "My work here is done. You are the one to fully finish the task. Protect the shiny Victini, and take care of your little sister. Farewell!". After those words, she vanished into the future, and Ibuki's brother set up his Altaria and Exploud near the entrance to guard the base.

Back in Johto, the skeleton Dhelmise prepares to fight the overgrown Hydreigon. Dhelmise's youngster trainer commands Dhelmise to use Shadow Claw. DeusExMachina absorbs the blow, then prepares to retaliate with a Flamethrower. However, MegaPod's Golisopod busts out of the bushes, using a super-powered First Impression, collapsing the behemoth. In fact, the dragon's body lands on and crushes the youngster who caught Dhelmise to death. The other youngster returns his gigantic fainted Pokémon, and walks away whistling nervously. MegaPod's Dhelmise and Golisopod unite to bring the skeleton back to its owner, when Officer Jenny's sirens are heard in the distance. Not wanting to be around some dead ten-year-old when the fuzz shows up, Golisopod's Emergency Exit activates, and he and Dhelmise go back into hiding. The two Pokémon overhear Officer Jenny talking about an decoy secret base break-in over her radio, mentioning the owner's real location is on Cinnabar Island. Golisopod and Dhelmise decide to chase that lead to the shiny Victini before bringing MegaPod's skeleton and soul together.

Meanwhile, the Lone Wolves thugs scream like girls and kick in the water as a pack of Sharpedo tear at the bag and bite at them. Their leader, "Wolfrick", however, just punches the Sharpedo gnawing at him angrily, and forces it into a Pokéball. He turns to his gang members and growls, "Quit playing with those fishies and follow me! We have a plumber to kill..."

Golisopod cimbs ashore Cinnabar Island, having ferried the skeleton Dhelmise on his back. Seeing some Pokémon that appear to be guarding a hidden entrance, Golisopod stages a diversion by attacking the Exploud with a First Impression. Golisopod runs off with Exploud and Altaria in pursuit, and Dhelmise slips over to the hidden door and knocks on it, then collapses. Ibuki's brother opens the door to find a lifeless skeleton on the ground, and doesn't really know how to react. That's when Dhelmise suddenly trips him to the ground and uses Power Whip to knock him out. Skeleton Dhelmise walks in, grabs Victini, then does a rendezvous with Golisopod, and the pair cross the waters once more, to Hoenn.

Back at the plumber's secret base, I am zoned out watching tv, still in the form of the plumber's shiny Cofagrigus. There is suddenly a violent knocking at the door, and the voice of Wolfrick snarls ferociously from the other side. "Hey, PUNK! I know you're in there!!!"
"Give us candy," blubbers the dumb gangster from before.
"The heck?"
"Tricker treat!"
"Idiot," Wolfrick mutters. "Now OPEN THE DOOR so I can kill your face off!!!" The gang leader stands, aiming his shotgun straight at the entrance.
"Why does you think it's Hallow's Een, anywhy?" spits a thug with crooked teeth at his dense comrade.
"'Cause he has a skeleton costume on," the dumb thug says, pointing to his side.
The other gangsters turn and see the undead skeleton staring at them, having just arrived on the scene. Wolfrick's three lackeys begin freaking out again, prompting the leader to shout back "Shut up!" without looking behind him. As Dhelmise and Golisopod chase off the bandits, the plumber's Cofagrigus reaches a shadowy hand through the solid door, grabbing Wolfrick's collar and slamming him against the door until he's again knocked unconscious. The plumber finally opens the door, and he and the shiny Cofagrigus look in front of them at the Golisopod and animated skeleton covered in seaweed.

Last edited:
"....Wait..... both of these dudes seem familiar...." He then turned to look at his Cofagrigus, and finally gained a closer look at the mask that he barely paid attention to back when he was training the Ghost type. A small glance has resulted in a crashing wave of awkward and somewhat horrified emotions as both he and the Pokemon finally pieces together just what the hell the Shiny Pokemon was. "Oh........ shit. Err...." As the plumber just stood there in stunned realization, the skeleton Dhelmise and the Golisopod kept gesturing and emitting their cries in an attempt to make the Cofagrigus realize just who he was. The Cofagrigus, still unaware as ever, assumed that the two Pokemon were merely attempting to threaten the plumber, and, in a display of ignorant defense, the Cofagrigus attacked the duo with a flurry of Calm Mind-boosted Shadow Balls that annihilate the Pokemon without hesitance and effort. The Golisopod flew out from the powerful impact and was flung out of the base, accidentally bumping the thugs to the sea, while the Dhelmise's skeleton body shattered to pieces from the powerful impact as the Dhelmise's true body; the singed seaweed and compass-eye flung off and landed onto the mouth of Wolfrick as he and his gang slowly sunk from the unconscious Golisopod's weight while the pack of wild Sharpedo resurface to eat the gang again. The attack quickly snapped the plumber back to his senses. "Uh..... return." the plumber returned the Cofagrigus back to its Poke Ball and snatched the confused Victini who merely witnessed the scene. At his base, the plumber was at his room with the Victini playing with a Game Boy, pondering about what he should do with the Cofagrigus now. Meanwhile, the Cofagrigus let himself out of his Poke Ball just to have a snack, and as he floated to the hallway, he stared at a bunch of photos, until he stopped at a particular portrait of the dentist holding a vaguely familiar Ditto. The Cofagrigus shuddered a bit, though its still unsure why, for it doesn't remember anything. The Cofagrigus then went to the kitchen to get some Cheesy Poofs and Scooby Snacks to eat, then went back to watching Spongebob.

Last edited:
As the pack of Sharpedo tear apart the thugs' bodies all around, a feeling inside Wolfrick spurs him back into consciousness. His eyes flash open, and he spits away the cluster of seaweed that has landed on his face. Wolfrick surfaces to breathe, spouting a passionate "Yuck, I HATE veggies!!!" Dhelmise, meanwhile, wraps itself around some lagan it happened to land on, restoring its original form. Dhelmise swings its anchor in a mighty Power Whip attack, taking out all of the Sharpedo plus Wolfrick. Dhelmise then drags Golisopod ashore, where the giant isopod wakes up after a while. The two Pokémon then sulk defeatedly over MegaPod's shattered skeleton, pondering how they would ever restore their trainer's mind or body now. But suddenly, Dhelmise gets an idea. Dhelmise tells Golisopod to click on the severely warped Klefki necklace, which somehow managed to stay looped around the skeleton's bony neck before it fractured, activating the signal that calls upon MegaPod's Klefki. Klefki shows up within minutes, and Dhelmise describes to Klefki what it wants him to look for. Klefki nods, then infiltrates the plumber's base sneakily. Rummaging around, Klefki finally finds a pair of futuristic gloves stashed in the base. While the plumber's Cofagrigus is too fixated on SpongeBob to notice, the shiny Victini sees Klefki and follows him. Klefki tries to carry the Dialgloves out discreetly, but Victini trailing him doesn't make it easy. The plumber finally notices, but as he emerges from his room to give chase, Klefki is startled and accidentally flings the Dialgloves through the front door, straight at Dhelmise and Golisopod! With a flash of blue energy, Dhelmise and Golisopod are gone. Flustered, Klefki decides to drag Victini out of the base and flee.

Last edited:
Later, a mysterious figure with a somewhat familiar scent and voice went into the house, and then checked for evidence of a Shiny Victini. All that she saw is pull marks, meaning something must be pulled away out of the house and beyond. "I'm supposed to be having the Shiny Victini but these rivals keeps kicking my ass.", she said in a mysterious voice, referencing an ad of some sort. Following the streak in the ground, she grabbed her Mach Bike and rode away.
-----
Later, after some time, the mysterious girl saw the Klefki exhausted on its escape, and she used this chance to steal the Victini. Using her Pokemon, she beat up the Klefki to K.O. it and then stole the Victini. She then fled.
The girl I am mentioning is kept mysterious, and I will reveal her in the next few posts.

Suddenly, the dentist, who managed to escape incarceration through stealth, sent out a Bisharp that used Night Slash on the girl's throat, causing her immense pain and dropping the Victini. The dentist then grabbed the Dialgloves and attempted to shoot the girl, but he missed and ended up unintentionally trapping the Klefki and Wolfrick (who was attempting to prepare a sneak attack) into the dinosaur age. The plumber, who used a Zorua's illusion abilities to conceal himself, snatched the Dialgloves and the Victini while the dentist wasn't looking then used his Elgyem to teleport back to his Secret Base tree, while the Cofagrigus was busy playing a Resident Evil game.

The Return of Ditto-nator
"What... What the... Where the hell are we?!" Wolfrick stumbles around, as he and Mega's Klefki take in the scene. Herds of Aurorus and Amaura flee from a maelstrom of volcanic activity and an impending meteor strike. The two just so happened to be sent right back to when Arceus attempted to extinguish MegaPod, Ibuki, and the other time travellers, inadvertently causing the dinosaur Pokémon extinction. Dhelmise and Golisopod, however, are nowhere to be found. "Well, ya little metal maggot," Wolfrick gestured to Klefki, "got any bright ideas?" Suddenly, a happy, assured smile washes over Klefki's face. Klefki sees what he thinks to be his trainer in the distance, albeit older and wearing futuristic clothes. Klefki motions for Wolfrick to follow him, and the two make their way through this unfamiliar landscape over to the man, who is busy gathering people stranded in this ancient time period. "Who are you?" Wolfrick asks.
"Future MegaPod" turns to see Wolfrick and the ecstatic Klefki. "I am MegaPod, from future time," he responds in his Russian accent. "I take it you do not belong in this time."
"The heck we don't!" responds Wolfrick. Indicating the other trainers with "MegaPod", he adds, "But, uh, we ain't with them."
The disguised Ditto then steps up close to him and asserts "You are if you want my help."
"HEY!" shouts Wolfrick, enraged. "I just wanna go home so I can steal me a shiny Victini!"
At that, Ditto-nator's expression changes to one of curiosity. "You know where one is?"
"Not if I'm stuck here, Schwarzenegger," Wolfrick retorts. "So what'll it be?"
Ditto-nator looks at the tattooed musclehead, and the Klefki looking on with concern. After some pondering, he replies, "I'll help you, in exchange for the shiny Victini. But I must rescue this group first, to preserve the timeline. If they die here and now, the shiny Victini will be wiped from existence in your time as well."
"So if you get the Pokémon, I get to go home?"
"Yes," Ditto-nator says. After the two shake on it, Ditto-nator finishes gathering the other time travellers, and uses his Dialgloves to flash away. Almost immediately, Ditto-nator reappears alone. "Time to go," he says.

The plumber barely settles down in his base before hearing a familiar knock at the door, followed by a familiar voice. "Third time's the charm, PUNK! Lemme in!" Wolfrick screams. The plumber sighs, and he and Cofagrigus go to the door, preparing to kick Wolfrick's butt once more. However, the door suddenly flies open forcefully, from the impact of "future MegaPod" kicking it down.
"I demand your shiny Victini," the Ditto tells flatly to the plumber's surprised face. The shiny Cofagrigus gets battle ready, as Ditto-nator notices the face represented in his mask. "Interesting," Ditto-nator says. He then generates not four, but six Cofagrigus arms of his own, and battles the shiny Cofagrigus off with them, countering Shadow Balls with Shadow Balls. Just as the shiny Cofagrigus is overpowered, the plumber draws out his pair of Dialgloves. But then he and Ditto-nator each attempt to shoot each other with temporal blasts, the streams cross and both pairs completely short circuit. Furious, Ditto-nator spews a Fire Blast out of his mouth before swiping the shiny Victini with a Cofagrigus arm. He and Wolfrick vacate the building, swatting away the confused Klefki in the process. Wolfrick asks my double, "So where did ya learn those tricks?" to which he gets no reply.

It turns out the reason why Dittonator did not answer Wolfrick was that Ditto-nator unknowingly had 30 small mischievous baby Omanyte clinging on his back from the prehistoric timeline that sneakily stuck on him just before he left. As he's a shapeshifter, he simply thought the bumps on his back were merely his own form. He was standing completely still, attempting to keep his form solid as the Omanyte were constantly using Tickle. Just then, the plumber sneaked in the woods where the two culprits were walking on and then threw out a TV display that began to broadcast a comedy movie. After a good 30 seconds of mere silence, the Ditto-nator then exploded in laughter, greatly weakening his form and turning back into a Ditto, frightening Wolfrick. Using this advantage, the plumber sent out a Dusknoir that quickly used Disable to seal the Ditto's Transform attack, completely disabling the Ditto of its own purpose in life,. The plumber then sent out a Gallade that unleashed the Fighting Type Z-Move All-Out Pummeling to take out the now helpless Ditto. The fainted Ditto melted into goo, as Wolfrick watched in shock. The plumber's Dusknoir then sent the duo to the Spirit World, where they ended up tortured by over a trillion ghosts, some of which that had the moves Taunt, Disable, and Spite that prevented Ditto from transforming. Wolfrick unknowingly had his wallet mugged by the Dusknoir as he and his Ditto were getting overwhelmed. The Dusknoir went back and gave the plumber both money from the wallet and the traumatized Victini before heading back to its Poke Ball. The plumber then went back to his Secret Base, where he tucked his now sleepy Cofagrigus to bed and decided to have a drink after the whole fiasco. Unbeknownst to the plumber, the Cofagrigus began to suffer from a nightmare in his sleep; one that appears to involve Palossand, Sharpedo, and Braixen.

Last edited:
"Is the dentist still freaking stupid?", said the mysterious girl, who just pretended to be hurt since she has a very strong metal plate in her neck painted to be camouflaged. "I think it's time to blow my cover. Disguising seems a little bit boring!", she then continued, flying away with a somewhat familiar dragon Pokemon.
-----
After a few hours of searching, she encountered a tree, which seems not so suspicious. A wild Gumshoos passed by the tree, and while it is searching around, it sensed something, meaning the tree might have a secret hidden in it. The girl then slammed the whole thing, and then the plumber, the dentist, and the Shiny Victini fell out. She took off the black coat, and she revealed herself as...
...one of their rivals, Ibuki Mioda.
"You've been being played as a fool all along! Ibuki ain't injured!", Ibuki said, taunting at the two people. "Gardevoir, beat those idiots up!", she ordered to her aforementioned Pokemon, and it used Psychic to slam the duo repeatedly to the ground and to the trees like some character in a popular video game. The shiny Victini was left behind, and she fled with it.

"......why do you keep stalking me? You keep forcing me into danger just from ignorance alone..." asked the plumber, who isn't even affiliated with the dentist by the time Ibuki came in and destroyed his base. The plumber calls out the Cofagrigus to see if he's alright. The Cofagrigus emerged out of the fallen Secret Base unscathed and at the plumber's beck and call. The plumber then sicced his Cofagrigus at Ibuki. The Cofagrigus then grabbed Ibuki and planted a curse on her, turning her into a mummy. The plumber then grabbed the immobilized mummy, forced her into a broken car, then shoved said car into a nearby swamp a la Psycho. The plumber then packed all his bags once more, grabbed the Victini and relocated his base to a bush in Route 119 and hired a Hex Maniac, a Fairy Tale Girl, a Battle Girl, a Picnicker, and a Delinquent and told them to guard his Secret Base and the Victini with excess force alongside their Pokemon. Just before he leaves his new base to go to Alola, the Hex Maniac gave him a Master Ball just in case he finds something interesting.

...meanwhile, a portal manifests deep within Mt. Pyre, and from it, Wolfrick gets thrown out like garbage, barely breathing from the madness of the Spirit World that he had to endure. His clothes were tattered due to the violent forces of the spirits, and thus he felt rather cold in the ominous graveyard. Moments afterwards, a swarm of Phantumps emerge out of said portal and chased after Wolfrick.

Last edited:
However, what the plumber and his affiliates failed to notice was that the scared, confused Klefki, who didn't understand why "MegaPod" had ditched him, had chosen to sneakily tail the plumber and watch him relocate his base. To create a diversion for all those guards, Klefki uses an old possession of MegaPod's that was once a big nuisance to another rival earlier on: a Master Ball-looking gizmo containing a haywire faux Xurkitree. Klefki activates it in the tall grass, and all the trainers use their Pokémon to combat the "Ultra Beast" firing random bolts this way and that. Klefki slips his way through the guards and infiltrates the base. Klefki finds the shiny Victini, and tugs it outside, ready to weave through the chaos once more. However, Klefki failed to remember what ultimately happened to the defective dancing Xurkitree toy the last time, and gets caught in the explosion along with the plumber's security force. One of the collapsed guards manages to contact the plumber, notifying him that the shiny Victini was removed from the base but still within the vicinity.

Meanwhile, Wolfrick sends out his Sharpedo and two Lycanroc to Crunch all of the Phantump coming at him. The Phantump fall, and Wolfrick battles and captures a Trevenant which seemed to be the swarm's boss. Wolfrick takes some ragged breaths, then plods off with a malicious smile forming on his face.

The plumber arrives at the ravaged scene just in time to see Klefki come to, and sends out his shiny Cofagrigus (me) to take Victini back. I chase Klefki angrily, grabbing him with one hand and plucking away Victini with another. Klefki looks into my scowling face, but then notices the face represented in my golden mask atop my head. Klefki suddenly becomes gleeful, crying out happily and forgetting the shiny Victini altogether. I loosen my grip on the Key Ring Pokémon, who begins circling me and nudging me with affection. What could possibly be making him so gleeful? I wonder.

-

Dhelmise and Golisopod attempt to orient themselves to whenever in time they are now. The two Pokémon enter what seems to be the plumber's Hoenn base in a premature phase of construction, left unfinished. Golisopod turns on a new-looking television with a $700 sticker on it to see a live news report about a Metapod airship sighting in Kanto. Dhelmise and Golisopod immediately Surf in that direction to find their past trainer and save him from destruction...

Last edited:
At an outrage, Ibuki tried her best to break free from the curse but she cannot due to immobilization, and seeing that its trainer is in grave danger, Gardevoir popped out from its Pokeball and pulled its trainer out of the water.
"I'm sorry, Ibuki. The only way to remove that curse... is having me take that.", Gardevoir said with telepathy, while having sadness as it reminisced the good times they had together with Ibuki. With its final words, it absorbed the curse, turning into a mummy that cannot be revived easily. The musician then got free of the Cofagrigus curse, and the rest is mourning.

Later, a sound of Ibuki's PokeNav ringing attracted her attention, and she picked it up. Thankfully, it was waterproof, protecting it from damage.
"Hello, Ibuki here.", she said, but with a bit sad tone due to Gardevoir's sacrifice.
"Sis! It's urgent!!!", her brother said.
"Ummm, what is urgent?"
"The s-shiny Victini! Go to Hoenn, Route 119! There's more!"
"Err, what?"
"T-the Pokemon h-holding it! It's a shiny Cofagrigus, along with the Klefki! Also, the face the coffin thingy is wearing!"
"I-it's MEGAPOD'S FACE!!!!"
In a shock, Ibuki grabbed the Gardevoir, and flew away with Flygon to Route 119. Her brother was in a fit of surprise, and she told him to shut up to avoid attracting the other people hunting for the Shiny Victini. After silencing her brother, Flygon attacked the Cofagrigus and Klefki, knocked the duo out, and grabbed it. The two siblings of the Mioda family then flew away, and then they ended up leaving the Gardevoir.

-----

A mysterious figure, apparently a scientist, then enters the scene, and thought, "What can I do to revert the two Pokemon back to normal?". They then grab the Gardevoir and the shiny Cofagrigus, then fled to their underground base and started experimenting on curse reversal and reviving a Yamask/Cofagrigus to its human self.

The stress of both getting kidnapped by the Mioda siblings and getting forcibly strapped into experimental procedures eventually caused the Cofagrigus to freak out and attack everything until nothing was left of the laboratory and proceeded to flee in fright, while the Victini flew back to Hoenn, where the plumber managed to retrieve it. He searched all over the place for his Cofagrigus, but he was gone. He went back to his repaired base, where he was watching Flip Flappers while his gang guarded the Victini once again. While he was watching, the plumber can't help but wonder just what happened to the Cofagrigus

---

Just as Wolfrick was about to get out of Mt. Pyre, the spectral portal intensified, and a Decidueye, an Alolan Marowak, and a Jellicent blocked Wolfrick's path and proceeded to overwhelm him, while a large Spiritomb silently sneaked into Wolfrick's blindside, hoping to ambush him because a small portion of the spirits that composed said Spiritomb were the thugs that were formerly on Wolfrick's side, who wanted revenge as they believed that he forsaken them as they were getting ripped apart by Sharpedo.

Last edited:
While Wolfrick's two Lycanroc and Sharpedo fight back against the Decidueye, Jellicent, and Marowak (with reluctant help from Wolfrick's newly caught Trevenant), Wolfrick sends out a Granbull to fight the Spiritomb. After some clashing, the vengeful Spiritomb finally wails, "You abandoned us!! We trusted you, and you left us for dead!"
Wolfrick says with a scoff, "You guys really think I'd abandon you? Come on, now. I've been busy trying to avenge you dummies by killin' the plumber who did this to us!" The swirling, purple mass of spirits glares, listening intently. "Now why don't you join me so we can get our revenge together?"

-

In the past, Dhelmise and Golisopod find themselves amidst a clash between several trainers over the shiny Victini. Hiding in the bushes, they spy MegaPod's Xurkitree jogging off with what seems to be MegaPod12 in its arms. Dhelmise and Golisopod follow Xurkitree as it shoots Electric attacks at the plumber on his Skarmory. As Dhelmise and Golisopod get closer, they see that what Xurkitree is carrying is actually a MegaPod marionette. But that's when they notice their trainer's signature airship up above. Before long, my past self lands and lets Xurkitree inside. Dhelmise and Golisopod approach him, thus changing a key moment in the past. "Hey," I say, dropping my marionette instead of storing it in the closet, "weren't you two in the PC?" I shrug off my confusion, let Dhelmise and Golisopod aboard, and take off in my airship. I send out my Braixen to combat my opponents in flight. Dhelmise and Golisopod are wary of Braixen, as she was Ditto-nator's guise for killing MegaPod later on. They don't know if she's already been replaced, but they're sure it had to happen before the "Braixen incident" in Relic Castle, which MegaPod rescued "Braixen" from with time travel. Before long, I land the airship in the Desert Resort. "We're here!" I announce to my Pokémon. Dhelmise tags along with me as we enter the Relic Castle, Braixen lighting the way with her stick. Golisopod decides to watch the entrance from behind the parked airship. To his surprise, he almost immediately sees a suspicious-looking Maractus approach the entrance- and then morph into a Sigilyph and fly inside. Golisopod strides inside just in time to see Sigilyph putting MegaPod and Braixen in a daze with Hypnosis. Dhelmise also begins to fall for it. Golisopod suddenly busts in and uses First Impression on the Sigilyph. As Dhelmise snaps out of the trance, the Sigilyph reveals itself as the evil Ditto. "There was no mention of a Golisopod's presence here in the records of this fateful day," Ditto-nator utters. "Or a Dhelmise, for that matter. Don't bother resisting me, fools. I have been planning this moment for billions of years." In front of their still-dazed trainer, Dhelmise and Golisopod charge their enemy, ready for battle. "You will botch my perfect plan!" yells Ditto-nator in his Russian accent, as he uses his go-to technique: transforming into a giant amalgam of different Pokémon.

-

Back in present time, the shiny Cofagrigus runs away to the wrecked Relic Castle to clear his head, after being overwhelmed with lab experiments and plagued with awful nightmares about a terrified Braixen. Hoping to fit in among the normal Cofagrigus, he suddenly finds a mysterious ring of blue energy. Shiny Cofagrigus approaches it curiously, but gets sucked in right as it vanishes into nothingness.

Back at the plumber's base, Wolfrick's Trevenant prys open the door and lets the thug inside. "I have a score to settle!" yells Wolfrick as a hand made of tree roots shoots out of the floor and seizes the shiny Victini. Wolfrick's team of canids snarl at the guards as Wolfrick walks up to the plumber, holding his shotgun. "I have no more gang, and it's all YOUR fault!!! Now that I'm not part of the "Lone Wolves" anymore, what cool thing can I call myself NOW? The One-Wolf Pack?" The plumber, perhaps more amazed at Wolfrick's stupidity than surprised by the siege, watches as Wolfrick's Spiritomb emerges from its Pokéball. "Now I'm gonna put you through the same torment I endured!" Spiritomb then spews a Dark Pulse imbued with strong hate straight at the plumber's head.

The scientist, angry from the failed experiment, suddenly got a call.
"Hello, scientist from Black Mareep Corporation here."
"HEY! Repeat what you said, except remove the 'Black Mareep Corporation'! You're FIRED!"
"Is it because of the Cofagrigus?"
"YEAH, IDIOT NUMBNUT! You caused trauma to that poor creature instead of fixing it up!"
Frank, CEO of Black Mareep, threw his phone in anger, cutting the conversation and breaking the smartphone. The scientist then ran with rage, carrying the cursed Gardevoir which is left untouched.

-

Later after that, Ibuki decided to take a stop with her brother in Cinnabar Island, due to curiosity to know more about MegaPod's death, and they went to climb the volcano to see something very useful: Dialgloves.
"Hey, what kind of gloves are these?"
"That is ordinary gloves to you, Brother! We can time travel with those!"
"Really? Also, what is that piece of paper?"
"It's a note waiting to be read by Ibuki!"
The duo went to read the note, and it says:

"Hey, you! So you've found one of my stuff hidden under my sleeve, huh? That guy just removed me from the job since I cannot revive your Gardevoir and the mysterious Cofagrigus, and I have no choice left but to find someone to help me on my mission. Take good care of those gloves, okay?"

Despite the possible risks of causing a hole in the space-time continuum and possible paradoxes, Ibuki wore the Dialgloves, pressed the buttons, and disappeared in a flash of blue light.
"Good luck, sis.", her brother said.

The dazed Ibuki Mioda ended up inside Relic Castle, and she witnesses a strange fight going on between MegaPod, Braixen, and the Ditto-nator. "This didn't even happen in the timeline!", she thought. However, seeing that as a chance to grab MegaPod back, she grabbed a bag of shurikens and a Poke Ball that apparently appeared from nowhere inside her bag. A few minutes later...

*WHAM!*

Furious slamming on the castle walls and many shurikens were enough to cause damage to the Ditto-nator, thanks to Gardevoir, the Pokemon inside the Poke Ball! "Gardevoir, you can do it!", Ibuki shouted in high spirits. After multiple attacks from Braixen and Gardevoir, the Ditto-nator was badly damaged, and the latter used Moonblast to destroy it into pieces. Ibuki grabbed Gardevoir, MegaPod and Braixen, and activated the Dialgloves to bring them back in the proper time.

-

After that, the first thing they saw is Wolfrick rushing away with the Shiny Victini. With their first instincts in Victini hunting, they knocked him out, but after the prize was about to be grabbed, Ibuki and MegaPod looked at each other first, and the former grabbed the shiny Mythical Pokemon. "Sorry, gotta go!", she said.

Back to Normal
(Braixen was in a Hypnotic trance, Ditto-nator was fighting Dhelmise and Golisopod) (also, prepare for major timeline disruption...)

"C'mon, DANGIT!" yells Wolfrick, shaking his fist at Ibuki. He continues dragging the plumber, tied up with rope, behind him as he gives chase.

Meanwhile, I try to recover from Hypnosis and a rushed Ibuki apparently bringing me into the future after her unannounced arrival. With me is my Braixen, also slowly regaining consciousness. "Wait," I say, "where are Dhelmise and Golisopod? IBUKIII!!!" I pursue the girl, meeting up with a muscular guy with Lycanroc tattoos. I offer him to help carry the familiar, tied-up person as we chase our common target.

"Hey, you look like that weird Ditto, but younger!" Wolfrick remarks between heavy panting.

"A Ditto?" I reply curiously, still running along with my new acquaintance. "Who looks like me?"

"Ah, forget it. You must be MegaPod, right? Name's Wolfrick."

-

Back in the past Relic Castle, pink goop drips from all over the walls, reforming into Ditto-nator. "This makes no sense..." Ditto-nator states. He, Dhelmise and Golisopod stare blankly at each other, MegaPod and Braixen moved from their place in time. "Not even I had predicted such careless meddling." Suddenly, they hear the footsteps of Ibuki's brother dressed as the dentist, arriving with his pack of Sharpedo and Palossand. Thinking quickly, Ditto-nator transforms into a copy of MegaPod (with the correct age), and confronts the "dentist." In his Russian accent, he flatly utters, "I expected you. Get him, Dhelmise and Golisopod." Not knowing what else to do, the two Pokémon simply start to play along. A few Power Whips and X-Scissors here and there, Sharpedo and Palossand begin to fall.

-

Back in the present, my past self shares a plan with Wolfrick. Once they get close to Ibuki, they grab a loose strand of rope from around the plumber's body, and whip him around like a sling. Past MegaPod and Wolfrick let go, letting the plumber collide with Ibuki. Wolfrick grabs the shiny Victini, while past me grabs the Dialgloves. "Thanks for the help," Wolfrick taunts to the plumber, while my past self travels back to the proper time.

-

With a blue flash, I arrive in a corridor of the Relic Castle in the past, watching someone who looks like me battling with my Pokémon! I storm onto the scene and yell for attention, sending Braixen back out. "What's going on here?!?"

"You," Ditto-nator exclaims. "I had spent billions of years making a plan to ambush you that would only fail thanks to careless meddling. Give me the Dialgloves so I can return to my future!" As me and my three Pokémon attempt to fight back, Ditto-nator becomes a Speed Deoxys with Ninjask wings, Pheromosa legs, and Ferrothorn whips. Ditto-nator darts around speedily, dodging every attack, knocking out all three Pokémon with a move of his own. I try blasting him with my Dialgloves, but I find a spiky vine coiled around me and I shoot a haywire beam at the wall. I begin to choke at Ditto-nator's hands when a shiny Cofagrigus emerges from the temporal blast. Seeing the Ditto-nator, Cofagrigus instinctively attacks with a sudden Shadow Ball to the back. Ditto-nator collapses from the sudden move, but slips one Dialglove off of me before using it on himself, saying "I'll see you fools much later."

Ditto-nator gone, I begin to thank the shiny Cofagrigus. However, Cofagrigus is violently knocked away by the "dentist's" Pokémon, who have been watching this whole time. Before I can react, the remaining Sharpedo and Palossand gobble up my weakened Braixen, to my horror. The fake dentist runs off with the past Victini, as it was supposed to happen.

The shiny Cofagrigus watches the horrible spectacle unfold, suddenly realizing who he is. Looking around, I remember my friendship with Dhelmise and Golisopod. Then, I remember that my past self will go berserk any minute now. Thinking quickly, I snatch the other Dialglove off of my shocked past self, then shake Dhelmise and Golisopod awake. The three of us run for it as past MegaPod sends out his Excadrill to destroy the castle. We go outside, and finding MegaPod's marionette laying around, I touch it with my ghostly arm. I end up melding with the puppet, miraculously restoring me into human form. "Dhelmise! Golisopod! I'm back and I remember everything!" I give my Pokémon a hug, then use the single Dialglove to travel back to the present.

Meanwhile, Wolfrick drags the plumber into a dark alley, sending out his entire team. Clutching the shiny Victini, he smiles viciously. "Let's have some fun," he chuckles.

Last edited:
Suddenly, the plumber's cronies suddenly arrived after detecting the Victini and charged and overwhelmed Wolfrick and his team. After a quick beatdown, the Fairy Tale Girl untied the plumber and kicked Wolfrick in the groin while he was on the floor after getting cornered and beat down by a Mega Mawile and a Mega Heracross during the brawl. The gang then took the Victini and flew back to their base in Route 119, just as the Spirit World portal suddenly appeared within the back alley and began to violently pull Wolfrick and the Spiritomb back in.

---

The Dialgloves teleported MP and his friends back to the dentist's island home, where the dentist once again freaked out and sicced his violent Pokemon at him. While the Dhelmise and Golisopod was fending off the group, a Toxapex knocked MP down and dragged him into the lake, where a bunch of Sharpedo emerge.

Underwater, I desperately try to fight against the vicious lake Pokémon, when suddenly my one Dialglove fires off a blast. A Primal Kyogre appears from the past, washing away all of my adversaries in a big torrent. I scoop up Dhelmise and Golisopod, then laugh and "flip a Delibird" at the dentist as I ride off on the Sea Basin Pokémon. Eventually, I spot the plumber and his pals below me, and I have Primal Kyogre crash the party. The plumber is surprised to see me, but gets drenched by an Origin Pulse before he can react. Golisopod and Dhelmise deploy and retrieve the shiny Victini for me. "Happy to see me?" I taunt, before bursting with maniacal laughter. I ride off on Primal Kyogre, but barely out of sight from the plumber's base, I fail to notice a camouflaged Kecleon snatch the shiny Victini away with its tongue, hiding out in the trees.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom