• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Capture the Shiny Victini! V1 - Fleeting Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't think you get it." I state. "You may have that device attached to you, but haven't you figured out how to blow it off?"

" . . . N U C L E A R . . . " mutters drifblim

"That's right, victini's got some serious nuclear power built up in its body. But if you pump EVs into attack and defense, you can take one of its v-creates, which would destroy the gadget." I state, briefly making a slight grin. "And I know it's passive, but trust me, there are ways of making pokemon attack..."

Chula has, by this time, arrived to my side, munching on what appears to be a leftover cookie. Gulping it down, he looks up at his new blob friend. Blob pokemon tend to get along with each other well, for some reason.

"Are you sure you can't transform into a staryu or starmie for me? I'll even throw in a few wacan berries to help ease the pain." I ask, looking straight at the ditto-nator. I proceed to look at eden. "And you, boy...uh...wait...girl, right? Sorry, it's just hard to tell..." I say with a confused expression on my face. "Uh, well...magenta haired person. I am certainly willing to split some profit between you and your hacker friend, if we can catch it."

Last edited:
"Just call me Eden, and sure! I like to meet with new people n' stuff!" said Eden cheerfully, oblivious to how Ditto-nator is growling vehemently at the prospect at getting rubbed at by the smelly and overly cuddly Gulpin. "As for that device thingy, there were these weird people called the Black Mareep Corporation that kept on stalking us and attacking us, sometimes because we had the Victini, other times for no real reason. Poor Ditto-nator ended up having that weird thing shoved up on its body, and how he couldn't even move. Our hacker buddy over here thankfully hampered their spying systems with his good ol' Porygon Z, though we ended up here in Unova because of some weird person who seems to have a good aim with using Sheer Cold." Clyde the Golisopod meanwhile calmly stared at the trainers' conversation, eyeing at the wicked Ditto-nator in particular while quietly gripping its larger claws in tranquil hatred, all the while Kazbiel stares at the isopod, confused.

"Hello, Eden. You can call me Naya." I say in response. "I have information in regards to where it was last seen, and I, um, think I have a staryu watching it...which is why I need ditto to transform into a pokemon in the starmie line. I'm hoping it can talk with the stars at night to find out where my staryu is at. Since, uh, that's kind of what that species does..."

"AH! I have a Shiny Starmie named Kaiwan! I'm sure it'll help ya out! I'll go check out a PC!" Eden skipped over to a PC in the facility, then after a brief moment using the Storage System, they went back, this time holding a Lure Ball that they then press open, revealing what was indeed a Shiny Starmie. "Kaiwan, there's apparently a missing Staryu who's currently locating a Shiny Victini. Think ya can find it?" The starfish-like extraterrestrial entity then made a few beeping noises before 'staring' at the sky, flashing its crystal in a peculiar, morse code-like fashion, presumably communicating.

"Heh, how convenient. I suppose ditto can communicate with it still, right?" I say. "....or drifblim, if worst comes to worst." Shiny starmie is kind of pretty...damn, now I want to breed one. Magcargo earlier today, and now this. I have too many shinies on my "to breed" list....

"Alas, I doubt it will work right now. The stars are brightest at night, after all." I pout. "I guess we'll have to wait around 10 hours, eden."

Gulpin gently prods ditto with its feather. Heh. This will be amusing to watch.

"By the way, I'm heading to a certain fossil museum later today....do any of you want to come?" I ask the trio.

"Sure, we can accompany you," replies the hacker. "Right, Eden?"
"Ick...why must you insist on dragging me into these pointless side quests?!" Ditto-nator laments as he tries avoiding the Gulpin. "Pokéball! Now!"
"Sheesh," the hacker says with an eye roll as he returns the Ditto.

Meanwhile, my Sigilyph warns me of a presence he senses lurking about. I spot the Pokémon in question out of the corner of my eye, and decide to switch out Sigilyph for Dhelmise. I tell my Dhelmise to use Power Whip, and he shoots out his chain at the hovering Staryu to attack.

"Alrighty! To Nacrene City it is, then!" said Eden as they returned some of their Pokemon, "Don't mind my Golisopod or Mr. Ditto-nator. They both seem to have some enmity, particular towards each other. Hold on, I gotta reorganize." Eden visited the facility once more to reorganize their team, then went back. "All set!" declared Eden.

Last edited:
"Hehe, so, eden. Where did you get that golisopod from?" I ask, a question which results in a glance from clyde himself. "It's just, you seem to have a lot of tough pokemon...I only have three pokemon right now. How long you been at this?"

I return chula to his ultra ball, and reach into my purse. I brought some black and red tights with me, and it's a good thing I did, because I'm about to be riding drifblim to Nacrene City. She can't carry two humans, so eden and the hacker will have to keep up either by running or bike.

"Hey, eden, can I have your phone number? In case I need to call you...see, drifblim gives me unreliable lifts." I glare at her. She snickers. "You know, I just thought up a nickname for you. Fuwaride. It's simple, it's foreign, but hey, it works."

" F U W A . . .F U W A . . . ? "

"Uh...and also, turn around for a second. I need to put on tights so you can't upskirt me as I float above you." I request, with a bit of a blush. I'm absolutely not used to wearing miniskirts, for various reasons related to....uh...nevermind...

Last edited:
Eden turns around too. I notice both the ditto and golisopod looking at me....but the golisopod looks the other way when he realizes he's been caught. I slip on the tights anyway, not really caring if ditto sees.

"I'm done now. So, yeah, why do you think I asked for help?" I ask. "I mean, I really don't mind giving you some of the money...my dad here in unova is rich, so I'm slightly indifferent about how much I get. I know it'll be a lot even after we split it, anyway...have you seen the inside of that KO Company building? They are loaded."

" R E A D Y ? " asks Fuwaride...or perhaps just Fuwa for short.

"Yeah, I am." I say, her lifting me a few feet off the ground. "Oh, by the way...I know you've heard of torture, ditto-nator, and I think you know what I was talking about when I said I could get the victini to attack you. Don't underestimate how much I know about you. Hehehe..."

Last edited:
"Hold on, I'll answer your questions," Eden gives a sticky note with numbers to Naya after she was done. "I first got Clyde from Mt. Coronet. Looking back on it, its kind of a weird place for a Pokemon usually accustomed to the warm and sunny beaches of Alola to be in. He happened to be holding the Shiny Victini, which was what I tried to get, but ended up catching him instead. By the way, part of why I have such a roster of Pokemon is that one side of my family happens to be Breeders, which is likely a blessing, given that the place I was born from, Orre, is pretty barren..."

"Mt. Coronet? Huh. I can't help but think that, maybe, just maybe, that golisopod is....heh, nevermind." I giggle to myself.

"I'll meet you there. I haven't been there in ages, but it's a very beautiful city, in its own way. I could stand to eat something when we get there." I take off on Fuwa, rising up around 50 feet in the sky before proceeding to float towards nacrene city.

OOC: I know ditto was in its pokeball, but I forgot. Sorry. I guess it just came out to be a pervert, not because it cares, but because it wants to piss me off. That sounds pretty in character if you ask me.

After Naya flew off with Fuwa, Ditto-nator then speaks up. "Can't we just fly over there as well using either that Volcarona or Golurk?" "We could, but given the attack that landed us in this region and the issue with the Villa alongside how we've destroyed their surveillance system, we've most likely signed ourselves into their hit list ever since then. And given how the latest news has noted that they have an air force, I feel that showing ourselves through Fly would simply lead to disaster in no time." "Whatever, let's just go to this fossil place that girl briefly spitted about." After the hacker and Eden wasted their time taking countless pictures, once again much to Ditto-nator's crabby temper, they ended up at Pinwheel Forest. The forest was initially unusually quiet, but as they took the short path, the trio couldn't help but feel a bit paranoid as they began to hear mysterious, harsh footsteps echoing from nearby, as if a small band of people were attempting to sneak up to them. Afterwards, they ended up in Nacrene City, where they decided to rest at the Cafe Warehouse, where they were all given free Lemonade.

I walk into the cafe warehouse, where eden, the hacker, and the ditto are.

"So, bad news. The fossil restoration center in the museum is out of business for a week. I can't restore this thing yet." I pout. "But on the bright side, I made a new friend." I toss up a dive ball, and out comes a small light blue water strider like creature. A surskit. "She attacked me when I briefly walked into pinwheel forest..."

the surskit skates over to ditto, and proceeds to poke it.

"Uh, get this thing away from me, please. It's not as weird as the gulpin, but...." moans ditto-nator

"You're gonna be taking a lot harder than that when we catch that shiny victini, ditto-nator." I giggle.

"You're really not very nice, are you...." comments ditto

"Hey, I don't mind you, Naya." comments the hacker

"Uh, thanks, I guess. But he's right, I'm not that great of a person." I respond with. "By the way, do you have an actual name? Like a username, codename, anything?"

"Uh...well, on this one place I post on, my username is....wait, no, I'm not telling you the whole thing!" says the hacker. "But, it has the word gate in it...so you can call me Gate, I guess."

"Ah, cool." I say

"Gate, eh? So you're the guy from Mega Man X6, huh?" joked Eden. "....I have no idea what you're on about, but whatever." Gate responded confusedly. "Anyway, that's unfortunate. What's even more unfortunate is that I have a feeling that there's a bunch of people that may have followed us since we visited Pinwheel Forest. Something tells me that it may be those Black Mareep pests that jailed us back at Sinnoh." The Ditto-nator can only sigh as the Surskit continued to poke around his flabby body.

"Oh, no..." I say. I take out my pokétch, looking at the time. It's been three hours since I met with the trio in castelia. "As I thought. You guys need to get out of here, like, to another city or route or something, at least briefly. If you really do have black mareep people after you, I can't have you around me. I'm meeting with, erm, someone soon, and I'd rather not have either party know that I'm affiliated with you."

Taking a sip of my free lemonade, I release fuwa from her moon ball.

" . . . Y E S ? " asks fuwa

"Fuwa, I'm going to need you to keep an eye on these three. Oh, and the golisopod too. If any of them are still in this city in...let's say, 30 minutes, you have my permission to attack."

" H E H E H E . . . Y E S . . . "

"Not that I'm trying to say you're my enemies, eden and gate...it's just, I have my own agenda, an agenda that involves you not being here for a bit. You got that?" I start walking out of the warehouse, the drifblim staying with the trio, keeping an eye on them. "Oh, I had nearly forgotten...the meeting place. Meet me at the museum at midnight. Fuwa, let them back in the city after...hmm...after five hours have passed, which is at about 8:00 pm."

surskit follows me out the door as I leave the building

"Are you serious?" the Ditto asks in his Russian accent.
"It's okay," Gate interjects quickly. "We'll just play some computer games in the next route gate. C'mon, you two," he finishes, wheeling off.
As they enter the route gate, the hacker pulls out his laptop. "Are you still sure we can trust that girl?" Ditto-nator asks him.
"Nope," replies the hacker, jacking into the Nacrene Museum's security feed. "This is a little game called 'find out what Naya's not telling us.'"
"Ooohh, if someone finds out..." scolds Eden.

Inside the museum, Kornelius Ozwald is already standing, sipping hot tea from a thermos. Naya walks inside, and Kornelius speaks. "So, you say you've got a lead on the shiny Victini?" he asks, cutting right to the chase. "Have you gotten it yet?"

-

I take an elevator to the top of Prism Tower, the Staryu long since defeated with ease. "What, no restaurant?" I ask the weird robot waiting for me in the room. "I should at least get to sit down to a bowl of nice spaghetti!" The shiny Victini is in my bag, disguised as a Sylveon with makeup and ribbons. The robot informs me that he's a standin Gym Leader, so I challenge him to a battle with a shrug.

I take a seat with Ozwald on a sofa in a corner of the museum's lobby area. Chula is at my side, somewhat intimidated by the man.

"Nope. I've only seen it through binoculars." I say. "But my staryu is following it. I can contact the staryu tonight, and then I'll be able to tell you around where it is."

"Wonderful. I'll gladly pay you for such information." he says, with a smile on his face.

"There's a few more things, though, sir..."I say. " Firstly, can I...borrow the victini for a bit after I capture it?"

"Borrow...?" asks Ozwald, now with a more serious look on his face. "Missy, do you have plans that you're not telling me about?"

"Oh, no. It's just I have some...connections, you know?" I say, with a grin on my face. "You think I can't find out information without you, but you'd be mistaken."

"Um....Naya, was it?" asks Ozwald, somewhat concerned. "I'm reminded of something...did your dad by chance work for my company?"

"Yes, he did. Before he had his...accident." I respond. "But it's okay now! That accident is giving him more money than four years of your pathetic paychecks."

"I see. Naya, do you...know things about me?" asks Ozwald

"....miss Pyrite Town, Kornelius? I haven't seen you there in a long time...." my grin is bigger than ever. "Don't think I don't watch people like you. People who betray their kind. You bury your past home? That's the very definition of betrayal, pleb. "

" Oh, wow. I didn't...how on earth do you even know this?" says Ozwald, more confused than ever. "And what are you even talking about? The under, my home? Oh, please. I barely stepped foot in that shithole."

"Don't play games with me, Kornelius. You're the reason my kids grid friends had to move elsewhere. They all seemed totally fine with it. I told them to stick up for our hideout, but would they care about my opinion? I was just the silly, unliked boyfriend...erm, girlfriend, of one of the members!"

"...excuse me, what?" Ozwald says, still confused.

"...nevermind, I just went into too much of a tangent. This was all like 10 years ago, anyway...." I mumble. "Anyways. I went off track too much. I don't like you, Kornelius, but I'm willing to work with you."

"Finally, you talk some sense." Ozwald grins.

Last edited:
"...The Under, eh?" whispered Eden to their two pals as they watch, "Ah, man. Memories. My big siblin' Ariel was glad that it got buried, though, especially since they've heard it was involved with the first Shadow Pokemon incident... Anyway, what's going on...?"

Last edited:
After getting rescued from the Lovecraftian abomination, Kate then went to battle Pokemon trainers which is her side hobby along with collecting information thru spying. She was doing good progress at beating down random trainers, until it goes wrong thanks to one guy.
"Are you up for a battle?" , Kate asked the random trainer.
"Sure, ya ready?", he responded. "Hee hee, it's time to make this stupid lonewolf girl weep with Ozvald-quality steroids!", the boy then muttered.
It was a crazy battle. Kate and the trainer exchanged attacks and fought like they were in a competition.
"Beautifly, use Silver Wind!"
"Ninetales, use Flamethrower!"
That was just one example of the two trainers shouting at each other, making their Pokemon attack. They were then down to the last Pokemon. Kate then ordered her Milotic to use Water Pulse, until for some mysterious reason, the boy's Raichu dodged the attack like it was teleporting, went behind Kate's Pokemon as if it was imitating the Instant Transmission ability from the Dragon Ball series, and struck a Thunder attack with for-God-knows strength and with pinpoint accuracy, which should've been impossible. "WHAAAATTTTT?!?!?!"
"Type advantages, sucker!" The boy then ran off to beat down another Pokemon trainer, but something fell off his backpack. It's a mysterious pill which looks like some Pokemon steroids, with "KO" engraved on it. "KO Industries.... when will you stop playing dirty? First you sold scam products, then you made something that will be abused in the Pokemon League? I saw something in the news earlier saying that the current Unova champion allegedly used steroids to abeat down the Elite Four. When will you stop, Ozwald- THIEF!" Hibiki then snatched the pill while he was riding a Flygon which he borrowed from his sister who is currently cryonically frozen by Black Mareeps due to the fact that she might turn into a lunatic. He then headed to Prism Tower, not because he is just loafing around, but apparently he wants to beat down the Gym Leader that he lost to back then. "Thanks, Larry!" "GET BACK HERE!!!"

MP and the robotic Gym Leader were about to battle at the Prism Tower, until the walls were shattered by a rampaging Flygon, currently under the effects of KO Industries' Pokemon steroids. A Hyper Beam isn't really supposed to be that POWERFUL, and the people inside the tower fled outside. A Black Mareep then saw Hibiki, and knew he was responsible for the attacks. "Hibiki spotted. Send Black Mareeps immediately!"
Two vans of Black Mareep employees then raged through the area, and the corps went to rescue any trapped people. Thankfully, no one is hurt. Every employee then grabbed their weapons and sent out their Pokemon, but it wasn't even enough to beat down the rampage. Hibiki then snatched MP's bag, then fled while sending random Hyper Beams throught the area. The Articuno sniper then went through the scene, and since he knew that it's almost impossible to beat down the Flygon, he instead shot tranquilizers to the Pokemon and then froze it with Sheer Cold. That was enough to stop the madness, but Hibiki still had the bag with the Victini. The Flygon was brought to the Black Mareep HQ to prevent further damage, and the corps started to hunt down Hibiki. Now what?
I've been unable to post here lately, thanks to some writer's block I had that hindered me from posting here. Also, sorry for mistakes in my posts, 'cause writing is not my forte. But still, thanks for making this awesome thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom