• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Capture the Shiny Victini! V1 - Fleeting Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Araquanid easily jumps out of the way of Zap Cannon, but notices Dhelmise fire its anchor at Amaura. Jumping in front of the Tundra Pokemon, Araquanid takes the attack for it, being smacked by the Dhelmise's anchor and wrapped up in its chains. However, araquanid counters with a trap of his own, shooting Spider Web towards dhelmise. The Sea Creeper Pokemon is trapped in the gooey web, unable to move.

Amaura walks closer to dhelmise, creating a blue spiral portal in front of himself as he begins charging Hyper Beam. The portal freezes over as Refrigerate takes effect, Amaura launching what is basically a massive Ice Beam towards the helpless dhelmise. Life Orb powering up the attack further, Dhelmise faints instantly, while araquanid is therefore freed from the chain's grip. However, Amaura is briefly stunned from using such a powerful attack.

"Not bad for the little guy, right?" grins Willow

OOC:

@MegaPod; I'm pretty sure ME was joking. I'm only going to awknowledge things within a realistic canon, since I take my RPs seriously. Kek.

Edit: told you

I admit I lol'd

Last edited:
Araquanid takes the First Impression well enough, but Amaura, being in the middle of his recharge turn, is unable to avoid magnezone's attack. He lets out a sad cry as he faints, Willow returning him to his premier ball.

"Grrr..." he mumbles to himself. "Now I'm down to my last two healthy pokemon." Grabbing a Level Ball from his bag, he releases a slender mammalian pokemon to assist araquanid, which immediately shoots a spurt of fire from its back. Quilava.

"End them, boy. Now." commands willow. Nodding, the quilava darts forward. Glowing red for a moment, qualava shoots an immense amount of lava and fire into the air, plummeting down towards the other three pokemon on the battlefrield. Eruption. Although tired after using such an exhausting attack, quilava is prepared to keep moving.

Araquanid flinches as lava lands on his body, but is mostly unharmed thanks to his ability weakening fire-type attacks. It's unlikely he can take much more, though.

OOC:

I was just made aware of the fact that Officer ME is apparently an established character in this RP, or somefin. Hmm. You learn something new every day.

Last edited:
Clyde takes the hit with grace, but Magnezone faints instantly upon contact with the Eruption. I return it and send out my last available Pokémon: Sigilyph. I instruct Sigilyph to target Araquanid with Air Slash, and have Clyde attack Quilava with Liquidation. I hope for the best as my Avianoid Pokémon launches a blade of air at the large water spider while my giant isopod throws a watery tackle at the fiery, badger-like Pokémon.

I was just made aware of the fact that Officer ME is apparently an established character in this RP, or somefin. Hmm. You learn something new every day.
Yup, since page numero uno!

Blasting a Flamethrower at the Air Slash, Quilava protects Araquanid from taking the attack. Simultaneously dodging clyde's liquidation, the Volcano Pokemon leaps towards sigilyph while electrifying his body, using Wild Charge.

"Araquanid, use Leech Life on that fellow Water/Bug type." commands Willow. Araquanid obliges, leaping towards the Hard Scale Pokemon, fangs ready to puncture thick hide.

Clyde the Golisopod grapples with the Araquanid trying to sink its mouthparts into him. "Sigilyph, throw Araquanid off of Clyde! Don't let Leech Life hit!!" I shout. Using Psychic, Sigilyph barely manages to pull the two water bugs apart before fainting itself from the impact of Wild Charge. Araquanid lands on its back, while Quilava already begins advancing on my Golisopod, poised to strike.
"Which one will you attack first?" Willow asks me tauntingly.
"Both," I reply. "Clyde! Use Wide Slash!"
"What? That's not a move!!"
"Ooh, here it comes!" Eden says with anticipation, while the other onlookers watch in curiosity and suspense. The Golisopod's claws glow, and he makes a wide swipe at both Quilava and Araquanid with a typeless attack not native to the Pokémon of this world.

Quilava is sent flying quite a ways, but contorts himself, hanging on with low HP after both Wide Slash and Wild Charge recoil. Araquanid is not so lucky, however, and he collapses to the ground. Willow returns him to his net ball. The onlooking Gothorita starts walking towards the battle, wanting to help.

"No, Rita. Go back. You're not fighting this time, just keep those humans in check." demands willow. Gothorita obeys and goes back to watching eden, ariel, naya, gate, and ditto-nator. She sighs and rolls her eyes at her master's decision, though. Willow notices and grimaces in irritation for a brief moment, before returning his attention to the battle.

"Ahem. You got me down to my last Pokemon, Megapod. You're an impressive opponent." says willow. "....but you'd be mistaken if you thought you were winning this. Oh, no. See, this is all according to plan."

Gothorita giggles as she takes a sip of her Soda Pop, having seen many of her master's tactics before.

"Reversal." commands Willow. Quilava nods, briefly closing his eyes as he channels a strange energy into his head. He runs towards Clyde, attempting to ram him with the attack. Because he is at very low HP, the attack is at full power.

Last edited:
Clyde tries to sidestep away, but Quilava lands the attack on Clyde's hip, sending him toppling back. However, through his type resistance and sheer defensive bulk, Clyde barely manages to hang on. "You've almost got them!" I cry out to my Golisopod. Noticeably weakened, Clyde attempts to pull himself together for one last Liquidation attack.

Not able to avoid, Quilava faints to the water move.

"No!" exclaims Willow, as he returns quilava to his level ball.

"Yes, victory is mine! Your Pokemon are safe, guys!" says Megapod in glee.

Golisopod makes a cry in happiness. Feeling a tap on his thigh, he turns around to see Gothorita staring up at him. She's pointing upwards, so Clyde looks up...to see about ten levitating boulders above him, being held in the air by purple psychic energy. He fearfully moves his gaze back down to the little black Pokemon looking up at him, as she closes her eyes and smiles. Waving goodbye to him with her left hand, she claps her hands together. She giggles and takes a sip of her Soda Pop as poor Clyde is crushed with Rock Tomb, fainting him instantly.

"No way! That's unfair!" exclaims megapod. Gothorita gleefully dances around on top of the large Pokemon's unconscious body, some of the boulders still resting on top of the poor isopod's limbs.

"Well, that's certainly not what I had in mind, but it's within the rules, boy. She's one of the six battle-ready Pokemon I currently have on hand, after all." he says with a grin. "Now, who's Pokemon should I take first?" We are all still imprisoned by Gothorita's Embargo and Shadow Tag. It looks like we lost. I'll definitely be keeping Surskit and Chula, but these other guys...Gate will have his Genesect stolen, Mega will have his Golisopod and Dhelmise stolen, and Eden and Ariel....I guess they'll have whatever rare pokemon they currently have on hand stolen. And he'll steal Ditto-nator, too, so goodbye any plans with him...

"And don't worry about my prize money, boy. I'm in the middle of a heist, your Pokemon are the only reward I can ask for" he teases.

...I feel something nudging my legs. Surskit...you revived yourself? Wait, where did you get that Soda Pop? I have a funny feeling I know who might accidentally leave one of those laying around...

Surskit skates over to Gothorita, who turns around to get greeted by a small tornado of snow and ice. Enveloped by the gust, she takes significant damage as she's buried in snow, unable to move. Icy Wind. Gothorita dusts her face and upper body off as fast as possible, while Surskit pokes her in the face a few times. Sweating nervously, Gothorita sadly takes one last sip of her soda bottle before Surskit knocks her out with an odd beam consisting of a zigzagging pink ray and a zigzagging blue ray. Returning the Manipulate Pokemon to her Luxury Ball, Willow is disappointed to see the Embargo chains surrounding us shatter and cease to exist.

Willow reluctantly approaches Mega.

"Tch...Signal Beam, huh? That's a rare move to see on a Surskit, Nayami..." moans willow. "But I can't complain about shady tactics. That's what I've done all my life anyway. Here's your prize money, or whatever..." Willow reluctantly hands mega a fancy looking purple pouch containing 16,000 Pokedollars.

"I'm certainly glad to see she's happy to bury creatures in snow..." I giggle as the surskit jumps around in the piles of snow she summoned. "I think I'll name her Eliza."

"Cute. Anyways, why do people keep calling you "Nayami", Ms. Naya? That your full name or somethin'?" asks Eden, happy to be freed from their imprisonment

"Um, yes, that's my full first name..." I admit. "But please stick to calling me 'Naya' for the most part..."

"Oh, by the way...Mega, you still have business with Ditto-nator?" I ask

Last edited:
"Business?" I say, pulling healing items out of my bag to treat my Pokémon with. "Well, besides warning you nice people that Ditto-nator's literally an evil tyrant in the timeline he's from and doing anything it takes to stop him from regaining his powers...nah, I'm good." Gate heals his team as well, and I frown to see Ditto-nator receiving the same care as all of the others.
"Now, MegaPod," Ditto-nator says, "I am noticing you still have minor grudge against me. But unfortunately for me, anyways, you have nothing to worry about. My powers are kaput. Even my normal Ditto abilities are suppressed entirely by this wretched Black Mareep device attached to me. Why do you not go home, relax a little?" He blankets that last sentence with a blatantly insincere smile. I simply stare at him coldly for a few seconds, before turning to talk to Naya.
"So, before we can work out how to get out of this place...why?? Why didn't you tell me about Clyde before?" I question her in an exasperated tone.

"Uh...well...I dunno." I shrug, as Mega shoves his palm to his face.

"You really don't have a reason for not telling me!?" he yells, annoyed.

"Eh, sorry, man. I didn't have a way to contact you, anyway..." I say. "Anyways, I still detect some animosity here between you and Ditty. You've had your share of excitement for tonight. That enough for you? Ready to, uh, leave?"

"Excuse me? I save your ass, and you kick me out of your traveling group?" complains Mega

"Technically, Megapod, her butt has not been saved whatsoever. Don't you recall? Me and that girl are on good terms." says Willow. "Actually, Nayami, the secondary reason I'm here is to deliver a certain package to you. You ordered this the other week, yes?" Reaching into his trenchcoat, he pulls out a box wrapped in purple wrapping paper with...Chingling patterns on it. And a black bow. Unwrapping the gift, I take a Dusk Ball out of the box.

"Of all the Pokemon I use, few are Pokemon I actually caught or bred personally. The ghoul in that Dusk Ball...that Pokemon is one of the few Pokemon I caught in the wild and actually kept for my own use. She, Vileplume, Sableye, and Quilava were members of my original team. I'm not one to usually say this kind of stuff...but take care of her, please." he admits awkwardly. "And don't worry about payment. That's quite an expensive one you ordered, but I'll give you her as a freebie. Sorry for tying you up with psychic chains."

"Ah, that's okay. You tying me up with chains is one of my many fantasies, anyway..." I mumble

"....what?" asks Willow, with a somewhat confused look on his face.

"Shit. I didn't just say that out loud." I say, blushing.

"Well, uh, whatever. Anyways, from what I'm gathering, you three...and your Ditto thing...aren't actually so bad after all. Friends of Nayami tend to grow on me." he states, looking at Eden, Ariel, and Gate.

"F-friends? Dear Willow, t-those are merely acquaintances of mine." I say, blushing even more.

"Naya, you know I hate it when you insult my intelligence." snaps Willow. "Do you like Mega? I sure hope not, because I'm going to kick that boy's ass someday. And then steal his Dhelmise and Golisopod."

"What the fuck, what did I do?" asks Mega

"You beat me in a Pokemon battle, that's what. And, obviously, Naya here isn't so keen on you if she wants you gone." says Willow. "Slowbro. Telekinesis." Mega barely has enough time to face the Slowbro before he's lifted up in the air with psychic energy.

"Ugh...let me down." he whines.

"Nope" responds Willow, as he distances himself from the others. Slowbro follows, dragging along the floating and unwilling Megapod with him.

"Thanks for the help, Mega!" yells a grateful Eden towards them. Ariel simply gives mega a thumbs up.

"Oh, Willow, can you give Megapod my phone number? I want him gone, but I wouldn't mind talking to him again later." I yell

"Sure, whatever. Bye." responds Willow as he snaps his fingers. Slowbro summons a dome of pink psychic energy similar to earlier, before him, Mega, and Willow are teleported to who knows where.

"Why did you want him gone so badly, Naya?" asks Gate.

"Eh, his plans don't mesh very well with ours. I'm blowing that power-restraining device off Ditty, and frankly, we're a pretty shady group of people anyway." I respond

"True enough. I'm glad that man is gone...but don't call me Ditty." complains Ditto-nator. "Anyways, how do we get out of here?"

"Hmm, there should be an exit, somewhere...a path was dug leading down here quite a while ago. A path connecting this forsaken place to the depths of Pyrite Cave." I respond. "I've never been down here since the Under was buried. I suspect we'll have to climb through some of that buried area....and I have a suspicion this isn't the only underground colosseum Ozwald left intact."

------

Meanwhile, Willow, Megapod, and Slowbro are warped to a desert area just north of Pyrite Town.

"Why did you have to warp us to the middle of nowhere!?" complains Mega, as Slowbro lets him back down to the ground.

"Hey. Shut up. This is the only location on the surface my Hermit Crab friend can warp us to." responds an annoyed willow

"...did you really mean it when you said you still want to steal my Pokemon?" asks Mega

"Yeah. I mean, I was more interested in that guy's Genesect, but whatever. I got a Articuno from some Black Mareep idiot, that's good enough for tonight." responds Willow. "I'll be back for your Pokemon eventually. Maybe. For now, I have to head off to Pyrite to revive the Pokemon you fainted. Later, idiot." He walks off. Pausing for a moment, he turns to make a final comment. "And, uh...stay out of Naya's way, will you? That girl and I have some common goals." He continues walking away as Slowbro warps off somewhere.

Mega reaches in his back pocket to find a slip of paper with what is presumably Naya's phone number written on it.

"How did he even manage to slip that in there?" wonders mega

Last edited:
I angrily shove the paper back into my pocket before spewing a Flamethrower at the ground with rage. "They think I'm crazy, don't they?! They're going to regret it, but probably not before it's too fucking late!!!" Willow shakes his head in that jackass sort of way as he walks off. Meanwhile, Dhelmise, Golisopod, Braixen, and Sigilyph all come out of their Pokéballs to talk to me.
"Captain, are you alright?" Dhelmise asks.
"No," I slump down onto the sand. "I was a failure down there. I didn't really win that battle, and I couldn't even convince those people not to travel with an evil shapeshifter!" I begin to sob.
Braixen rests her paw on my shoulder. "Aw, don't say that." she says. "Willow's gone for now, and if Ditto-nator's really still a threat, you'll get your chance to stop him."
"MegaPod, what happened in there wasn't all on you," Sigilyph adds. "Some of us aren't proud of how quickly we went down in battle."
Dhelmise nods, while Braixen shoots a look at the avianoid and asks half-jokingly "Hey, are you insinuating something about me?"
"Thanks," I say, wiping some tears off my face, "but you did great. All of you."
"You did a good job, yourself, Captain!" Dhelmise exclaims.
"Yeah," Clyde says in agreement, "you got me back." Clyde and I hug again, before he resumes speaking. "But, uh, we'll see Eden again, right? Sorry if this is awkward, but they're still my friend."
I sigh. "I hope so," I reply. "But right now, I can't stand some of the other members of that crowd, and I think the feeling is mutual. But maybe someday."
"You mean it?"
"Yeah." Feeling a bit better, I stand up and recall Braixen, Dhelmise, and Clyde to their balls. "Sigilyph, let's go back to my ship. We've got a shiny Victini trail to get back on!"

Last edited:
"Hmm... How 'bout we use Gate's new Excadrill to direct us the way?" suggested Eden, "Given how that lil' fella came from that rundown cave, surely it has at least some decent knowledge of the pathways within the cave." "....How the hell would an unconscious mole help us find a way?" asked Ariel in a exasperated tone. "I still have tons of Revival Herbs and other medicine in hand, so don't worry about having weakened teams n' stuff!"

"Eh, no, it might burrow through an important pipeline or somet--wait, direct?" I ask, seemingly having misheard Eden's suggestion. "Well...I don't want it digging, but I suppose it can show us around, at the least. Good idea, Eden. Gate?"

"Yeah, yeah..." says Gate, as he revives Excadrill with a Revival Herb. The mole spits in disgust upon reviving, apparently not liking the taste.

"Mr. Mole, we'll need your help finding the tunnel back to Pyrite Cave. Can you do that?" I ask, walking towards the Pokemon. Sniffing around momentarily, it nods, directing us to a boulder on the side of the colosseum. Breaking it open, the Subterrene Pokemon reveals a secret pathway. Upon being opened, a line of electric lanterns on the walls eerily turn themselves on.

"Oooh, it's just like the Legend of Zelda!" beams Eden.

"...what?" responds Ariel

We navigate through the tunnel, reaching a ladder that looks a bit newer than the rest of the equipment. It seems to go up quite a ways, the narrow walls being lined with the same electric lanterns...although more sparingly, leaving many extensive dark patches on the way up.

"Ladies first." offers Gate

"Are you kidding? You only want me to go first so you can look up my....eugh! Pervert." I snap.

"Err...that's not what I meant, but ladies last if you insist." mumbles gate in response. "I guess chivalry really is dead..."

I climb on the ladder last as we start heading up.

"I bet this will take us past the Under Colosseum. Kind of like the Deep Colosseum...only less deep." I say. "You wanna go inside there, Eden?"

"You bet I do!" Eden responds, once again excited by the prospect.

"What ever happened to that...Starmie thing I heard about? What ever happened to being in a hurry to do that?" asks Ariel

"Ah, there's plenty of night left, don't worry....we'll do that after we get to the ship wreckage. Spire needs some time." I say. "By the way, Eden...how do you feel about us doing this?"

"Oh, I'm excited to check out that stadium, Naya!" exclaims Eden.

"That's...not what I meant." I say, somewhat awkwardly. "How do you feel about us helping Ditto-nator? You've heard about his backstory and abilities from me, Spire, and Megapod. Surely you believe us by now...are you really okay with helping him return to strength?"

Last edited:
"Ah, c'mon. The alternative would be leavin' you guys and stayin' in boring old Phenac City." groaned Eden, "I've grown weary of that 'peaceful' hive of pigs that essentially cough off nothing but snark, rumors and general prejudice towards anythin' thug-like. Even regarding any of y'all peep's moralities, I'm still joinin' all of you~." "So, in other words, you're a psycho who would deliberately risk our lives for the sake of entertainment." snarked Ariel. "Eh, shut up Ariel. Ya wanna get outta here, then?" "Nah, I'll admit that I'd end up I'll be just as bored as you are. But don't blame me if the damn cops come for us. There's a group of crooks here who's gonna rot in jail and they ain't gonna include me." "Whatevs, so yeah, that's why I wanna go with you guys despite how much of an ass-hat Ditto-nator seems to be~"

Last edited:
"Heh. About what I expected to hear, my dear....person." I giggle. "I guess that makes us...Pokecriminals, does it not?"

"The only criminal here is you for making that joke." retorts Ariel. "...but it sounds about right. I just hope I'm not caught with the bunch of you."

Eventually, we emerge to a solid mass of floor again. Stepping up on what appears to be a blue carpet, I look around. In front of me, a seemingly abandon Pokemon Center healing machine alongside a seemingly offline computer.

"Shame these are down..." moans Gate, kicking the PC. To nobody's surprise, it doesn't boot up. However, the restoration machine suddenly gets power, turning on.

"What a surprise, the lobby's Pokemon Center is still semi-operational..." I moan. I look to the right of the devices. The entrance to the Under Colosseum.

"Ah, there it is, Ms. Naya. Ready to enter?" asks Eden. I ignore them. Looking to the right of the arena entrance....just a cave in with a bench in front of it. Boulders everywhere, no way to get through. I turn south, quickly hitting what appears to be a short tunnel...Eden's newly restored Beheeyem follows me in, allowing me to see in front of me. A large, UFO-like object designed to carry people across the Under's gorge....behind it....a solid mass of rock wall, with no way to get through. I kick the device, wanting it to turn on like the restoration machine did...nothing. I kick it again, harder. Still nothing. Giving up, I sit down on top of the device while failing to stop myself from tearing up.

"Nayami? Are you okay?" asks an onlooking Eden. "I recall overhearin' this place used to be almost like a home to you..."

"....it's just, I never felt welcome on the surface. I thought I might have better luck here....turns out I was wrong." I mumble, staring at the rock wall in front of me. "You know what I always wanted? To be on the Under TV, just like Lady Venus. I didn't need to be as big of a star as her...maybe just get on TV for some of the Under Colosseum's tourneys, maybe. But even though the Kids Grid told me she was all bad, I couldn't help but look up to her a little bit, those days when I was feeling down. Am I wrong for that? Am I wrong for wanting to make something of myself in this forsaken place?"

"That sounds like an awful situation, there." responds Eden sadly.

"But now it's too late. There's nothing left. Just two shitty colosseums that nobody even knows exist." I look down at the ground as Eden pats my back.

"....sorry for that. It's just, I haven't seen this place since it was...you know." I mumble, composing myself as I wipe my tears away. "But hey, Eden. I got an idea that might make me feel a little bit better."

"Yeah?" asks Eden.

"Wait, no. This isn't the place to ask." I take Eden's hand, taking them back over to the colosseum entrance. The others look to follow, but I motion for them to back off for a minute. "Hey, give me and Eden a minute. I'm having a moment, and need to ask them a question alone."

"Ah, I get it. I understand if you've developed feelings for one of us. Nothing to be ashamed of." teases Gate.

"W-why you...." I respond, annoyed. "It's not like that! It involves Pokemon stuff!" I tug on Eden's hand as I take them into the...pitch black colosseum.

"Gate! Lights!" I shout

"H-how do you expect me to know what to do?" yells gate back from the lobby. "I'm just magically supposed to immediately know how to turn on the lights, in a stadium I've never even seen bef--"

...he's cut off as the lights in the stadium turn themselves on.

"....oh, nevermind...I got it..." he replies

Looking around, I see the areas on the walls where the audience used to sit, most of them caged off from the actual arena. Neon signs are everywhere, some of them in Japanese text. They seem to occasionally flicker on and off.

"Eden...isn't this place great? I used to compete here quite a bit, back when I still had my old team." I say. "I don't know if you've ever been here, but....I was wondering if you'd like to have a 6 vs. 6 battle with me here someday. I don't know if that sounds silly to you, but maybe battling a friendly acquaintance here would help cheer me up from my troubles."

A newly revived Chula explores the area with Eliza as I wait for an answer.

Last edited:
"Sure! This place is lovely~" said Eden cheerfully, "I'm willing to have a battle in an arena like this! I'm sure that I'll battle you here in this place when ya feel like it!"

Gate wheels over to Eden and says, "Hey, you'll do great. By the way, I'm glad you'll be sticking around," the hacker tells them casually before retreating to the sidelines to watch.

-

Meanwhile, I make a phone call from in my airship to a certain Larry Jones. "Hello there," I speak into my cell phone, "but would you mind telling me where the Black Mareep HQ could be found? I was sorta...drugged before I was brought in and out of the building last time."

"Eh? We aren't battling yet, you silly eavesdropper..." I comment. "I only have two...err, three, Pokemon on hand, did you forget? Give me a bit, will you?"

"Besides, we gotta hurry to the S.S. Libra before night ends so we can do your thing with the Starmie!" shouts Spire.

"...wait, where did you come from?" I ask, confused to see her.

"Ah, you know. I've worked up some courage to spelunk further ever since catching my glowing friend a few weeks back. In Pyrite Cave itself, in fact." responds spire casually, as she motions to the mushroom-like creature next to her that is glowing an eerie glow. Morelull. "She helped me find my way! But on the way here, I forgot what I had came here for as I fainted wild Geodude after wild Geodude! Wild Zubat after wild Zubat! Wild Paras after wild Paras! It was a blast, I tell you, Naya, you were so ri--"

"Uh, great, Spire." I say. "Notice anything about where we ar--"

"Oh my god, we're in DEEP COLOSSEUM! It's been forever." beams Spire, apparently having just taken in the current situation.

"Err...no, this is the Under Colosseum, Spire. There's a difference..." I can't help but giggle slightly.

"Ah, whoops. But still, so nice to see this place again." responds spire. "Wait, that's right! Did your group run into a black haired dude in a trenchcoat?" She turns to face everyone.

Last edited:
Gate says in reply to Spire, "You mean that Willow guy? He tried to steal some of our Pokémon, but he's gone now. Apparently, he's got some sort of background with Naya," he adds, eyeing the girl in question with suspicion. "Tell ya what, I'm a bit wary of letting you have my closest teammates, but I'll lend you my Golurk, Fraxure, and Excadrill for your battle, okay?"
"Is Ditto-nator a 'close teammate' too?" Naya taunts.
"Nah, but you know he's useless in battle," he teases. Ditto-nator groans.
"Fine," Naya says, grabbing three Pokéballs from the hacker's hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom