• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cells at Work Mafia - Endgame (09/02/2020)

Mafia should kill Independent if they want to have a chance at winning.

KingOfSparta was probably targeted last night but Kender protected them.

Oh boy... I woke up with remorse of voting MegaPod this morning, but it was too late. So all in all, HD theory of KingOfSparta not voting for nightkill is the best then for explaining what happened N3 I guess.
if we're possibly in the last phase with 6 players that either means we have 2 mafia left and that two kills might happen tonight; or that the indept can corrupt everyone and that 3 people might die tonight

Honestly I think that this might've been done on purpose by ExLight. But I might be alone in this. We'll see how it goes tonight.

Meanwhile I actually am going to bed.
I'M SORRY
I HAD INFO ON MY SCUMREAD WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO

if we're possibly in the last phase with 6 players that either means we have 2 mafia left and that two kills might happen tonight; or that the indept can corrupt everyone and that 3 people might die tonight
well or 1 mafia and 4 people might die tonight which is a little too crazy now :surppik:

Roleblock was done on Lone Garurumon 2. Doesn’t make sense that it was on Midorikawa because if she is Independent she wouldn’t have Insanified Kender in the same night.

I can't see someone else not getting attacked unless insanifier affects the night kills which sounds really really really absurd

hmm
then who did they try to kill and why is their target hiding it

Like I said, the Mafia tried killing KingOfSparta, but failed because Kender protected them. That explains why nobody claimed they were attacked.

Like I said, the Mafia tried killing KingOfSparta, but failed because Kender protected them. That explains why nobody claimed they were attacked.
Mido would get notified someone tried to kill them right? We can wait for her to tell us if that happened

But why try to kill him instead of an active player tho

:bulbaFacepalm:

Honestly I think that this might've been done on purpose by ExLight. But I might be alone in this. We'll see how it goes tonight.
ExLight tracked MegaPod and got an accurate result. Unless that is some really good guessing, isn't he pretty much cleared as Town now?

Oh boy... I woke up with remorse of voting MegaPod this morning, but it was too late. So all in all, HD theory of KingOfSparta not voting for nightkill is the best then for explaining what happened N3 I guess.
Are we assuming he didn't have a partner?

Mido would get notified someone tried to kill them right? We can wait for her to tell us if that happened

But why try to kill him instead of an active player tho

They probably found out he was Cancer through Process of Elimination through claims.

If there is 1/2 scum left and no protection roles left that could become vig kills, then yeah, this could be the last phase based on Cancer potentially getting another Insanified player, bringing it up to 3 Insanified players, and counting Cancer themselves, then it means they have 4 cancer cells in 6 players and have majority, with them winning.

Vote: Don't shorten

Alright, I will claim. I was the one who protected Kender N2. It couldn't be Mega. That's why I voted him yesterday, but I still wanted to protect myself since my role worked last night. It no longer works tonight. Also I do not believe that Town would have so many killing roles.
Yes. I used my second shot on HD since he's a proven cop. But I have no more actions left.

Wait, so you claimed to have protected yourself with the second shot but then claimed to have protected HD with it?

Back
Top Bottom