• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cells at Work Mafia - Endgame (09/02/2020)

Also how do we know the other mafia don’t have BP?

A Mafia 1x Bulletproof already died. I pray to the lord that TheMalevolent or Lone_Garurumon didn't give CrystalCyanide a vest N1/N3...

Notice how Light is trying to lynch me. He never voted cyanide at the beginning. If he and I were schmbida then why try so hard to kill me. He can’t win. Everyone knows he’s the last mafia. So why try so hard to help Cyanide win if they’re cancer? Makes no sense.

quick post from a quick bus ride. More walking after this.

If I were scum how would I've know Megapod killed Lone last night?
If I had killed Lone then I wouldn't know whether or not Mega had targeted him, and if I targeted anyone else another person would've said they got attacked.

If you tried killing KingOfSparta/Midorikawa N3, and failed because of Kender protecting King, then you could figure out that Lone_Garurumon was killed because MegaPod vigilante killed him. This lack of kill is still not explained, and the only plausible explanation that I could come up with was that KingOfSparta, as the lone Mafia, did not put in their Roleblock and Nightkill. That's not the only thing btw, your role also protected Snowy because it would "confirm" that I did not use a night action.

@Tood What do you make of the final phase comment? Doesn't it make sense that there would be two Mafia left?

@Midorikawa Why Insanify a Townie?

Notice how Light is trying to lynch me. He never voted cyanide at the beginning. If he and I were schmbida then why try so hard to kill me. He can’t win. Everyone knows he’s the last mafia. So why try so hard to help Cyanide win if they’re cancer? Makes no sense.

Were you Roleblocked?

TBF, he only voted you after CrystalCyanide's bulletproof was proven, and we already had a Bulletproof Mafia...

Yea, he lying about this and probably insanified someone else.
I don't care if he's really the indept, he's full of bullshit with the killing everyone insanified and with the roleblocking.

Why lie? Why would you be roleblocked when there's an Independent's insanifier lying around?

I was not roleblocked unless Zinn messes up.

i explained why I chose Tood but I’ll explain again when I get a chance. I just got breakfast so Im responding while waiting for food that came quick. Now I have to get back to my trek to work.

Why lie? Why would you be roleblocked when there's an Independent's insanifier lying around?

Also, why not say you were Roleblocked immediately when you came in the thread, or, hell, why not tell CrystalCyanide that he was lying about being Roleblocked in your posts before I asked you?

Also, why not say you were Roleblocked immediately when you came in the thread, or, hell, why not tell CrystalCyanide that he was lying about being Roleblocked in your posts before I asked you?
Because the whole indept discussion seemed more relevant than whether or not I was roleblocked since if we mislynch there we lose; and I missed him saying he had been roleblocked

Cyanide, do the people you insanify win with you?
Sorry, I was away. No, you can't win with me. But I also can't win, because at this point I have one insane cell out of 5 people. I already said many times, cancer can't win with another faction, that's one of the reasons I think it's obvious Mido is lying. It makes not sense for Cancer to win with someone. Since I have one bulletproof left I can only be lynched, but if I'm lynched rn Tood will be left alone against 2 mafia scum tonight.

Now, Midorikawa - why would you not just screenshot if those messages were real? I think you just coded the messages to look like a quote which is...
CyanideCrystal said:
Not that hard to do.

Unvote: ExLight
Vote: Midorikawa

Not really. Lynch one of you (Mido or Ex, it's all fine to me) today, then they will Nightkill someone (or try to nightkill me), probably HD at this point, which bring my odds of winning to 0 cause I will have no cells. There is still a roleblocker here, which makes me think I'm not getting more cells and I'll be lynched next night. I'm honestly just trying to take down mafia, cause Midorikawa pretends to be me.

Not really. Lynch one of you (Mido or Ex, it's all fine to me) today, then they will Nightkill someone (or try to nightkill me), probably HD at this point, which bring my odds of winning to 0 cause I will have no cells. There is still a roleblocker here, which makes me think I'm not getting more cells and I'll be lynched next night. I'm honestly just trying to take down mafia, cause Midorikawa pretends to be me.
Tood is likely to protect HD if he still has shots. And you claimed to have bulletproof.
And so far no role didn't have limited shots, I doubt Roleblocker is an exception.

watcher can expose someone
since it was -Lo I'm assuming they expected to lynch the indept

Okay, why did you tell the thread you had a Watcher in the first place then if I already said I was Roleblocked?

How many Mafia do you think there are based on what ZinnLav said N4 about it potentially being the last phase? If there are two, who are they?

Sorry, I was away. No, you can't win with me. But I also can't win, because at this point I have one insane cell out of 5 people. I already said many times, cancer can't win with another faction, that's one of the reasons I think it's obvious Mido is lying. It makes not sense for Cancer to win with someone. Since I have one bulletproof left I can only be lynched, but if I'm lynched rn Tood will be left alone against 2 mafia scum tonight.

You can win. It's out of 4 people, because you don't count. Midorikawa's lynch would make 3 people left, so you got one cell, and then you insanify somebody N5, and you got 2 out of 3 cells insanified, but you would have 1 out of 2 cells insanified next night phase if I was killed. Not sure if that is enough for you to win?

The possible scenarios if we lynch scum today:

We lynch scum today > 1-1-2 (HD insanified)
HD gets nightkilled > 1-1-1 (either the other scum or Tood insanified)

you tie the votes so they can't lynch anyone > 1-1-1 (you win because you have the majority of cells cancerfied)
OR
you get lynched > 0-1-1 (scum kills and win)
OR
scum gets lynched > 1-0-1 (town can't defeat all threats and you cancerfied everyone, you win)

No, 1 cell is not enough for me to win. It has to me more than half. So rn I have 1/5. Lynch one mafia it's 1/4 and if you're killed I'll be at 1/3, which is the minority. And I can't insanify myself.

If you lynch me now, mafia is guaranteed to win. Cause it will be 2 mafia vs 1 town.

And I'm the only one who's not lying.

Back
Top Bottom