• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CLOSED No Longer Looking for Shiny Croagunk, Grimer, and Tentacool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorfles

Reaction score
I'm looking for some shiny poison types! I'm really only interested in Lvl 1's, so I can raise them myself. Nature, gender, and IVs don't matter, just so long as they're level 1 and untrained!

Specifically:

Lvl 1 Shiny Croagunk
Lvl 1 Shiny Grimer
Lvl 1 Shiny Tentacool

In return, I can offer:
Lvl 1 Shiny Venipede
Female, Adamant, with Poison Point
(Bonus: I'm OT, so I can nickname this one for you if you want)
Lvl 1 Shiny Riolu
Male, Adamant, with Inner Focus
Lvl 1 Shiny Vulpix
Female, Relaxed, with Flash Fire
Lvl 1 Shiny Bulbasaur
Male, Impish, Overgrow
Lvl 5 Shiny Charmander
Female, Lonely, Blaze

I can clone things as well, so I can give multiple people the same pokemon, or even one person multiple copies of the same pokemon if you want.
Thanks!

Edit: All done!
Thanks CrazyYoshi for the Grimer and Tentacool!
And thanks to Jacel for the Croagunk!

Last edited:
Re: Looking for Shiny Croagunk, Grimer, and Tentacool

I have a Lvl 1 shiny croagunk and tentacool. Here is what I am specificaly looking for http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f600/current-wants-130721/.
Also I will not be able to trade most likely until this Friday. I understand that this could be an inconvience but if you want them I do have them and can trade them to you. My Croagunk has an Adamant Nature and Tentacool has a Timid.

@Jacel Well, I don't really do any of the dream world stuff so I don't have any of those lying around, but I can see if I can get something for you. Though it looks like most of those require 7500 or 10000 points in the dream world...

Yea if you have not been doing it it is really Tuff. Do you happen to have a slaking or one of his evolutions??

I have a Slakoth in my HeartGold. are you looking for just anything or a particular gender or nature or something?

No just a Slakoth will do!!!

Great! Well I can meet anytime after noon most days this week, and pretty much all weekend. One of your shiny level 1s for my Slakoth?
Either of the shinies is fine by me (though i'd prefer ones without nicknames if that's an option)!

I will give you both seeing as Slaking has been on my wants list for ever and yes no Nicknames.

When can you meet to trade?

As I posted before I cannot till this friday.

Edit: I have all the ones I was looking for now, thanks guys!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom