• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Communal Bulbagarden Dream Journal

I had a dream last night that featured a part wherein I was one of the characters in a group of non-existent JRPG protagonists (think something vaguely Square Enix-ish). Some kind of plot advancement was going on that required us to flee from the place we were staying — so while we were running around and taking stuff with us from the house, I saw that one of them grabbed all of the silverware forks and spoons, but specifically left behind all the knives. And my exact thoughts about this in the dream were "why didn't you take the butter knives? Oh yeah, I guess we already have giant swords as weapons. If we wanted to butter some toast, we can just use a really big knife for that." Not even in a jokey way, it was an entirely deadpan observation because that just seemed completely rational to me for some reason. ._.

Before that though, I was just wandering around aimlessly and saw some people playing a 4-player game of the PTCG and decided to join in. Which doesn't really make sense now that I'm awake, but it seemed like a fun idea while I was asleep. Makes me wonder if there's some kind of modified ruleset out there that would allow for that.
Oddly enough I seem to remember that the people I was playing with were apparently people from here on the forums, but I honestly don't remember what they looked like or who they were supposed to be... hm.

@Torchic W. Pip believe it or not you were actually in this one!!

I... do not remember TOO much from it except for some of the dialogue.

Which, conveniently enough, was in Japanese???? LOL

I... suppose we were in some sort of classroom (it was pretty rowdy in there i remember that) and like, for whatever reason, Torchic was there? (note: i do not remember what he looked like)

So I guess the teacher or whoever asked a question (that I do not remember) and like, one person was just like... stuck. They could not answer for whatever reason???

So eventually I... shouted??? I remember it being a bit loud LOL:

(this is torchic's studying time i challenge you to read as much of this without a translation service as possible)

リシア:「先生、アチャモさんはいっぱい言語知ってるよ!」(i do refer to you as 'achamo' in my head when i am thinking in japanese lol)

then it was Torchic's time to shine, and he said...

torchic:「スペイン語!」

So there you have it. Even now, I... do not remember like anything else of the dream at all, other than the fact that I equate Torchic with linguistics (and Spanish) subconsciously which... is pretty true to be fair LOL. And I don't remember what the question being asked was as well?? And... still not sure why it was in Japanese, but sometimes that's just how my dreams are?? It's more fun that way LOL.

リシア:「先生、アチャモさんはいっぱい言語知ってるよ!」(i do refer to you as 'achamo' in my head when i am thinking in japanese lol)
Okay let’s try…

Lisia: Teacher, Achamo-chan is a linguist! (I recognize the kanji 言語 but 知っ is unfamiliar. Based on context clues and sentences structure clues, I have made the assumption that it’s ‘linguist’. I could be wrong, though.)

then it was Torchic's time to shine, and he said...

torchic:「スペイン語!」
Torchic: Spanish!

Okay let’s try…

Lisia: Teacher, Achamo-chan is a linguist! (I recognize the kanji 言語 but 知っ is unfamiliar. Based on context clues and sentences structure clues, I have made the assumption that it’s ‘linguist’. I could be wrong, though.)
close!! you got the basic sentence structure right though so good job! you're right in that 言語 (gengo) has to do with language stuff, but in this case it just means 'language'! (linguistics is 言語学 gengogaku!)

the 知ってる means 'to know', so essentially it's: 'sensei, achamo-san wa ippai gengo shitteru yo!' which is essentially: 'sensei/teacher, achamo-san knows a lot of languages!'
Torchic: Spanish!
pinpooooon! correct!

(sorry for turning this into a makeshift japanese lesson, i hope it's okay..) (lol)

Dreamt I cheated on Neopets and staff deleted my account as punishment...lol. Not nightmare level, but I was very upset in my dream and it's the first time in ages I felt that worried about things in when dreaming. Ever since starting my medication I've had sooo many deep dreams.

had a dream that there was a new bfdi season with red guy from don't hug me i'm scared as the host. it was medieval themed and the first challenge was to find merryl streep and bring her to red guy. merryl streep was also a drag queen for some reason.

Dreamt that I saw Lucas Cruikshank and screamed "OH MY GOD IT'S FRED!" but he just stared at me with an expression so dead and emotionless that it was actually kinda unnerving.

So I had a random dream about three people trying to rob me :( Thankfully I woke up rather quickly.

Not much of interest lately, actually — sleep has been rather elusive for me over the past few days, unfortunately — except for a nap that I just woke up from that featured who my brain told me was @Torchic W. Pip. The event of the moment was cooking, for some reason, in a rather nebulous house environment with various other people (including a deceased family member back from the dead, for some reason). Torchic was actually very friendly and charismatic the entire time, haha, cracking jokes and kind of acting like a little sibling to me, in a sense. I wonder how closely this matches their actual real-life personality…?

Sorry about the double post, but last night’s dream was pretty crazy for me! Because apparently, according to said dream, the apocalypse won’t come from nuclear war, climate change catastrophe, a deadly disease, or the AI singularity… nope! It’s going to come from zombies.

That said, like most of those other things, apparently no one will care much about it either.

The setting of this very weird and unsettling dream was a university of sorts where life went on as usual, even as zombies are walking around looking for people to make into their dinner. You could literally step in one area where everything was fine and then one minute later end up somewhere that’s swarming with nothing but zombies. They’re particularly active at night, which was apparently when all university activity occurred for some reason. Should you encounter one, then you’re pretty much screwed, as your only weapon against them is basically just your book bag, and they’ll alert other zombies to your presence before they all gang up on you like a pack of wolves… fun! The only silver lining was that these particular zombies were of the slow-moving variety, but even then, there were always so many of them in one place that just not encountering them at all was probably your best bet.

Good luck with that, though, because everyone seemed totally nonchalant about the fact that freaking zombies have infested their school grounds, and again, life just went on pretty much as usual instead of, you know, everyone getting the hell out of there. Maybe the fact that the wider world seemed to be having the same problem — if scattered news and radio reports that popped up throughout the dream were any indication — made the school actually relatively safe compared to out there, but even so, most everyone’s reaction to the idea of the freaking zombie apocalypse seemed to be: “well okay, just avoid them or whatever” versus “let’s find the nearest gas tap so that we can make a flamethrower and kill all of these f’ckers” or even “I really wish that I couldn’t see zombies from my dorm room window right now”. It was all surreal as hell, to put it lightly!

I had a dream where my mom died. I don’t remember anything else but the dream’s been on my mind quite a bit. Luckily, that’s all behind me as I’ve woken up. When I did wake up, I wasn’t really sure if what I had dreamt was reality.

On the other hand, I had a dream this chain grocery store didn’t have sesame balls. I was looking for sesame balls because my auntie said she’s rarely seen them and I’d think that a grocery store near her would have them. I still haven’t checked.

I've had my fair share of weird dreams, but one dream that stook out to me the most is this one:

So there was this party at the White House, and everyone was in the President's office of all places, partying like it was no tomorrow. Former President John F. Kennedy announces that there's a special guest coming to the party, and that special guest was none other than Jack Black. So Jack Black shows up with a pistol in his hands. I bet y'all are wondering why he showed up to the party with a gun in his hands. So basically, there's this giant, 8 layer wedding cake wrapped in a red box shaped like the cake, tied up with a green ribbon (it kinda looked like a Christmas present). So Jack Black was going to use the pistol in order to shoot the ribbon in order to unwrap the cake (weird, I know).

As Jack Black loads the pistol, he looks at JFK and shouts "Get ready to get your mind blown, Mr. President, 'cause this is gonna be a hell of a party!" And before Jack Black could even get a chance to shoot, I come crashing through the window of the President's office uninvited, stoned, and wearing nothing but a diaper. I fell face flat into the ground, and I was covered in broken glass from head to toe (luckily, the cuts weren't too bad). The music stops, and everyone was just starting at me. Nobody said a word. They just gasped. They couldn't believe what they just saw.

As I opened my eyes, I found myself in Jacqueline Kennedy's bed, all bandaged up from head to toe. The only other people in the room with me were JFK, Jackie, and my 2 younger sisters by my bedside. As I opened my mouth, I was begging for some cake. One of my sisters had a small plate with a piece of cake and a fork on her lap, so she just gave me her piece of cake. I just grabbed the fucking cake with my bare hands and just ate it and begged my sister to fetch me more. After eating so much cake, I started to feel really nauseous and threw up on the President's wife's lap. After that, they all left the room so they could let me rest.

The next day, as I was walking around the White House, the President runs up to me and asks "Are you okay?", and I was like "Yeah, why are you asking?" He asked if I remembered anything about what happened at the party last night, and I was just starting there, looking confused. I was like "Party? What party? I don't remember being at no damn party!" Then, the President was like "Yeah, it was crazy! You crashed into the window in my office wearing nothing but a diaper, and you threw up on Mrs. Kennedy's lap!" And I was like "Who the hell shows up to a party wearing nothing but a diaper?" Then I woke up from the dream, thinking "What the fuck was that?" The fact that I can remember the full details of this dream makes it even more strange.

Last edited:
Most of my own dreams are rather mundane, but the weird thing is that I always think I'm awake during them.
Usually in them, I was just at the dining table, or the bus (I have never taken a bus, so I'd say that's the weird part). Always going on with my normal life, although it may seem blurry and off at times. I usually never saw other's faces, they were always replaced with a blurry flesh patch.

But I remember these specific ones vividly though. I think I was four at the time, and I was with my cousin, chilling at the apartment. And then suddenly we see this hulking Minnie Mouse (it looked like a mascot costume you'd see at Disneyland), and it was stomping towards us. I turned away, and then the next thing I knew, a clone of my cousin wearing that exact same Minnie Mouse head was fighting my actual cousin. Plus, there was more mascot kaijus heading towards us now. That's all I remember of this.
The other one was about me swallowing a toy shovel, choking, and somehow vomiting it out with the help of my uncle. The head of it was bigger than my hand, and I somehow swallowed the whole thing.

The rest of them are horrific nightmares that are a bit too NSFW for this thread.

I had a dream last night where I, for some reason, went to Florida with my family. I was scared because Florida is ruled by a fascist, in the dream I even called him "Big Brother". Lol. (I say "Lol" but it's kinda true) Another detail about the dream was that at one point I looked out at the ocean and the sky and there was a fiery meteorite type thing engulfing the sky. o_O

My opinion of Florida is quite clear, is it not? lol.

Had a dream last night that my aunt (whom I live with) was mad at me, for all of the reasons that I am usually mad at myself. I remember being so upset about the things she said because I knew they were true, that I ran out into... a forest? (We don't even have a forest here) Where I sat and cried holding onto one of my stuffed animals, I don't remember which one for some reason... At some point a pack of wolves came out and circled me, ready to attack and eat me and I was terrified. I cried for help and this huge, black ram with glowing white eyes came from somewhere and brutally killed all the wolves in front of me. I remember just staring at it in disbelief and it stared back at me. I told it 'thank you' but that's all I remember. Definitely one of my stranger dreams, I don't think I've had one born from insecurity where an outside force has come to the rescue.

その羊様が助けに来たで本当に良かったね。。。

Maybe a bit on the lighthearted side in comparison, but last night/this morning I had a dream that your Bulba account somehow got hacked??? and turned into one of those spam profiles...

It started because I guess I was looking at your profile with the changelog feature for some reason, and your location went from Gear Station to like... an actual (made-up?) place... then some other stuff changed too... most conspicuously, there was a link to, like, a football-themed (spam) website and a football-themed usertitle??? (it was something like The Blocker not too sure)

... I was like :woman_standing: . what do I do . what do I do . JDISJXJSKS then I woke up and checked to make sure that in fact, did not happen, which thankfully it did not. but it seems that your profile has been taken over by a different entity instead i lov it......

Maybe a bit on the lighthearted side in comparison, but last night/this morning I had a dream that your Bulba account somehow got hacked??? and turned into one of those spam profiles...
NEW APRIL FOOLS IDEA JUST DROPPED
there was a link to, like, a football-themed (spam) website and a football-themed usertitle??? (it was something like The Blocker not too sure)
THIS IS SO INSANELY FUNNY, IM SORRY IT WAS PROBABLY A SOMEWHAT STRESSFUL DREAM BUT IT SOUNDS SO GENUINELY HILARIOUS NOW im crying
but it seems that your profile has been taken over by a different entity instead i lov it......
1696380449148.png
(thank u)

Back
Top Bottom