• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Complaint

pokejungle

Reaction score
I would like to make a formal complaint about the BulbaNews article here.

The other thread got locked. I don't personally care about Joe, or Experto, everyone in the other thread got locked up on immature name calling. Which I'd say isn't anything above what your opinions of Joe and Melkar were.

Anyways, my complaint is that that article was completely one-sided. Argy didn't try to cover Experto's side at all. If you want to run a reliable News service, then I suggest you give us fair and balanced articles.

It's only good journalism.

Why can't you people just drop the issue? It's over and done with! Just let it die already!

What I put into the article was all that was available at the time. Melkor hadn't posted his rebuttal here yet. I wasn't the one who closed it or moved it. The truth is, once Melkor had gotten his side out the story really wasn't a big deal anymore and the discussion was turning into grade-A wank. Sorry you had a problem with the story.

EDIT: You know, anyone is allowed to edit Bulbanews. If you had such a problem with the story, why didn't you change it yourself?

Last edited:
I'll back her up; when I had read the article, the mexican guy(too lazy to scroll up) had yet to post his side.

lol Grade A Wank

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom